Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

What managers seem unhappy to you?

TN and u been battling since before point one so know it has 0 to do with losing.

Yeah just an observation. TN is TN, hes just funny.

I was just noticing that cee, tripp, chute, mc all fired up and they all won. Dont take it personal.

mofome

Banned

Everyone was laughing saying i got ripped letting lince go. Then longoria 45 and lince d poo

Yeah everyone but me, people are not smart; in general. It was a very hard deal for me to make, but it got me a ton dealing him to ttp which i figured it would.

rjt721

EOG Master

Interesting thing about our losses this week.

It all stemed from the Linny trade from Cee to Mo. One of the best pitchers cost us both are wins.

If Cee had him he has no longoria and loses.

If I dont have him I have Cabrera and Grienke in my SP and score 70 more points 2348ji23e

Baseball gods rooting for Cee and Mo
And the basketball gods gave gamer 6 blocks from Bargnani. :doh1

mofome

Banned

Yup yo do

do you keep trading like this all year or you ever get to a point you like your team?

na i will deal all year. I love my team now but my adhd will get the best of me and i will go into the playoffs with a team thats not as good as what i had at one point.

im action jackson.

mofome

Banned

that was a tempting offer ttp!! i would have to drop 2 guys and the drop from reyes to hardy is a brutal one.

like most of the guys i was getting though...obviously love everyone i was giving.

deals talks are on!

Timetopay

EOG Master

And the basketball gods gave gamer 6 blocks from Bargnani. :doh1

Ugh. Gamer gonna win this cause i let him in the playoffs that fucker. He owes me atleast a 20 spot for my fuck up.

Next season I gonna run a basketball league cause there was just to many things done way wrong.

Running the league till the last day:shoot:

Letting all these big names move teams during playoffs:shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

that was a tempting offer ttp!! i would have to drop 2 guys and the drop from reyes to hardy is a brutal one.

like most of the guys i was getting though...obviously love everyone i was giving.

deals talks are on!

who u like more miggy or reyes.

figuring u getting votto back u may not need miggy as much but not sure?

mofome

Banned

who u like more miggy or reyes.

figuring u getting votto back u may not need miggy as much but not sure?

uh idk, hard to say, depends on what im getting back. each are top 5 bats to me, but if someone has a decent 1B to give then its easier to deal miguel, if someone has a decent ss then its easier to deal rey.

getting votto is a nice dh, obviously miguel is 50 times better, but votto is a good 1B to have if im improving other places. or votto is someone decent if im getting worse somewhere else in a 2 for 1.

idk, also have to be careful with who i can drop. im not dropping adenhart so i only have 26 spots.

mofome

Banned

haha ttp that was the largest deal ive ever seen and fun to look at, but i would get absolutely annihilated in that one.

1B I go from Miguel to Votto. Thats awful.
SS I go from reyes to hardy. Thats silly
OF i go from Upton to Granderson. I like Upton more than granderson so we shouldnt swap them.
SP1 I go from Garza to Linc. I win that one, but im not jumping up and down. I gave hall to get garza
SP2 I go from Beck to greinke. I lose that one, imo.
SP3 I go from Kawakami to Carmona. I like Kawakami

So I just get crushed up and down that deal. The difference in SS and 1B is so huge and sp if im getting that much worse in 2 positions i need to get much better at other spots and i dont get better, at all, anywhere else. imo. Linc and Greink may have an adv over Garza and Beckett, but idk. Both of my guys are on teams that win and they will eat innings and get Ks. I just dont improve enough anywhere to get smashed at 1B and SS giving 2 of the top 5 bats in the league.

Timetopay

EOG Master

haha ttp that was the largest deal ive ever seen and fun to look at, but i would get absolutely annihilated in that one.

1B I go from Miguel to Votto. Thats awful.
SS I go from reyes to hardy. Thats silly
OF i go from Upton to Granderson. I like Upton more than granderson so we shouldnt swap them.
SP1 I go from Garza to Linc. I win that one, but im not jumping up and down. I gave hall to get garza
SP2 I go from Beck to greinke. I lose that one, imo.
SP3 I go from Kawakami to Carmona. I like Kawakami

So I just get crushed up and down that deal. The difference in SS and 1B is so huge and sp if im getting that much worse in 2 positions i need to get much better at other spots and i dont get better, at all, anywhere else. imo. Linc and Greink may have an adv over Garza and Beckett, but idk. Both of my guys are on teams that win and they will eat innings and get Ks. I just dont improve enough anywhere to get smashed at 1B and SS giving 2 of the top 5 bats in the league.

Just deals to throw out. Did you and Mc do that deal?

mofome

Banned

no announcement?

haha i was just playing. i wanted to offer but reyes/sant toss up to me and sori is much better than furcal. I would have to improve a little somewhere else and there was nothing i could see that mc would agree to. not that he would even take that necessarily, who knows in this league, people turn down some things that make me wonder. mc is a good deals man though.

mofome

Banned

Just deals to throw out. Did you and Mc do that deal?

haha its cool, i just didnt want to leave ya high and dry. fun getting deals, not quite as fun when they are one sided, but still always fun when you see you have an offer.

:cheers