TRUMP comeback becoming bigger story than Catilyn CLARK

boston massacre

EOG Master
Immigration?

Fact: There were more illegal immigant entrants into the US during the Trump years vs Biden’s term

Try posting some factual content instead of the nonsensical dribble you spit out

Lie: There were more illegal immigant entrants into the US during the Trump years vs Biden’s term

You're One Brain Washed Dumb Sponge Brain.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump severely underperformed Super Tuesday….

Wake up, trump is dead money
How so? Haley was under 20% in almost every non open primary - she won vermont because dems could and did vote for her.

IMO haley has few if any real supporters, granted there is a % of never trumpers but they would have backed mike pence if he was the lone survivor.

haley got 34% in VA for example, a CNN poll showed that 90% of haleys voters approved of joe biden - so they were all democrats and not republicans.

1709741190730.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
How so? Haley was under 20% in almost every non open primary - she won vermont because dems could and did vote for her.

IMO haley has few if any real supporters, granted there is a % of never trumpers but they would have backed mike pence if he was the lone survivor.

haley got 34% in VA for example, a CNN poll showed that 90% of haleys voters approved of joe biden - so they were all democrats and not republicans.

View attachment 7470718

90% of haleys voters approved of joe biden - so they were all democrats and not republicans.

Open Primaries in Some States.

Democratic Voters Can Vote For Haley.

That's Where Most of Her Votes Come From.

Democrats.

mr merlin

EOG Master
90% of haleys voters approved of joe biden - so they were all democrats and not republicans.

Open Primaries in Some States.

Democratic Voters Can Vote For Haley.

That's Where Most of Her Votes Come From.

Democrats.
Exactly, her real level of support was in the single digits.

View attachment 7470718
Turnout very low and trump badly underperforming so far

mr merlin

EOG Master
Turnout very low and trump badly underperforming so far
How did he underperform, turnout means little because everyone knew who was winning( I didn't vote) on both sides. Despite the "low" turnout I think his margins were for the most part better than expected. He was 70-80% in most states.

boston massacre

EOG Master
How did he underperform, turnout means little because everyone knew who was winning( I didn't vote) on both sides. Despite the "low" turnout I think his margins were for the most part better than expected. He was 70-80% in most states.

Seen an OVER/UNDER on How Many Lies Biden Will Say Tonight.

OVER - 170

UNDER + 130

Even karl rove was on fox with a pen and paper pointing out how much trump underperformed
For the last 4 years every trump backed candidate has been embarresed.

Unlike 2020, abortion is a wedge issue this election that will bring out the female vote big against trump. It’s perfect that trump overstepped big on abortion and its going to be one of many factors that’ll lead trump to annoth embarrassing loss.

Trump is a loser

Merlin let’s go 5 large on this election like last time?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Unlike 2020, abortion is a wedge issue this election that will bring out the female vote big against trump. It’s perfect that trump overstepped big on abortion and its going to be one of many factors that’ll lead trump to annoth embarrassing loss.

Trump is a loser
Except Trump is not pushing the abortion issue, if anything he's a lefty in that regard.

Regarding the 5 large, there's time for that, I'm a good sport, I always give my victims a chance to win it back.

Except Trump is not pushing the abortion issue, if anything he's a lefty in that regard.

Regarding the 5 large, there's time for that, I'm a good sport, I always give my victims a chance to win it back.
Doesn’t matter if he’s not pushing it now. Trump already committed to abortion by nominating judges on the Supreme Court and lower courts who openly oppose Roe V Wade. That triggered the huge women’s turnout in the 22 mid terms where the R’s badly underperformed as a result. 2024 will be no different. R’s have overreached on abortion and will now pay for it at the ballot box.

I appreciate the wager. We are on for 5 large my friend.

blueline

EOG Master
Doesn’t matter if he’s not pushing it now. Trump already committed to abortion by nominating judges on the Supreme Court and lower courts who openly oppose Roe V Wade. That triggered the huge women’s turnout in the 22 mid terms where the R’s badly underperformed as a result. 2024 will be no different. R’s have overreached on abortion and will now pay for it at the ballot box.

He is constantly bragging about that it was him that overturned Roe/Wade.

trump is toast...the only question left is how much of the gop he drags down with him

boston massacre

EOG Master

Every State Can Make Abortion Legal.

You Little Brain Washed Liberal Sponge Head.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Trump is a loser

Sports Gambling Was Illegal in America, Except For The State Of Nevada.

Now It's Legal in States , Who Want To Make it Legal.

Sent Back To The States , Just Like Abortion.

You Big Dumb Schmuck.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on you, brock owes me $5K across the street that I dont expect him to pay. He's Joe Liberal too.

Haha….Come on Merlin….ya gotta give me better than that….Ive already proven to you I make good on all bets.
By the way….I know you’re in Minnesota (I used to live in Willmar and St Louis Park) you follow the local teams? I’m still a big Twins fan and curious how ya think of them this year?

mr merlin

EOG Master
By the way….I know you’re in Minnesota (I used to live in Willmar and St Louis Park) you follow the local teams? I’m still a big Twins fan and curious how ya think of them this year?
I think we'll be decent, likely win the division, we lost sonny gray but other than that we're just as good pitching, I think the twins over/under is about 84.5, should go over a bit, our hitting should be solid, our only downside is Buxton is supposedly healthy and will play in the field - i'd rather he wasn't on the team at all.

I think we'll be decent, likely win the division, we lost sonny gray but other than that we're just as good pitching, I think the twins over/under is about 84.5, should go over a bit, our hitting should be solid, our only downside is Buxton is supposedly healthy and will play in the field - i'd rather he wasn't on the team at all.
Ain’t that the truth. Would love to see what Buxton could do if he was healthy for a full season

Thank you to trump for making himself the butt of jokes by posting on social media in real time at the Oscars. Kimmels response was perfect.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ain’t that the truth. Would love to see what Buxton could do if he was healthy for a full season
We've been waiting for that for 5-6 years, at times for a month or even two he has shown he could be one of the top players in the game, unfortunately at other times he hit's .200 or less for 3-4-5 months straight, with no sign it's a "slump", we still dont know what the real Buxton is.

Brilliant move by trump calling for cuts to social security and Medicare. …..”Bold strategy Cotton, let’s see how this plays out for him”.