TRUMP comeback becoming bigger story than Catilyn CLARK

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's only going to get worse for biden since the border is getting worse and the ukraine war is going south.

Heim

EOG Master
Very sad but the poor girl from UGA murdered by the migrant from El Salvador couldn't have come at a worse time for Dems.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Very sad but the poor girl from UGA murdered by the migrant from El Salvador couldn't have come at a worse time for Dems.
Did you hear crime in venezuala is way down, lower than it's been in decades, all the criminals are here or coming, it's only going to get worse, a lot worse.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
#TrumpForPrison2024 is NOT going to be our next POTUS! He has alienated too many people in key states. IF he is the nominee he will not win.

railbird

EOG Master
#TrumpForPrison2024 is NOT going to be our next POTUS! He has alienated too many people in key states. IF he is the nominee he will not win.
the only people not voting for Trump are black lesbian race baiters cafeteria catholics and athiest jews

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Poor Kinky. Trump is not going to prison and he is going to win. You could always take the Free Palestine challenge?

Here we go again…. MAGAS in delusional mode of an upcoming election victory.

After Trump loses AGAIN (The guy is a loser who is on an amazing losing streak….remember there was going to be so much winning you’ll get tired of winning)? And then we will have to listen to incessant whining based with no information whatsoever claim the election was stolen.

Why the R’s keep nominating this loser is beyond me but it makes for cheap entertainment.

mr merlin

EOG Master

After Trump loses AGAIN (The guy is a loser who is on an amazing losing streak….remember there was going to be so much winning you’ll get tired of winning)? And then we will have to listen to incessant whining based with no information whatsoever claim the election was stolen.

Why the R’s keep nominating this loser is beyond me but it makes for cheap entertainment.
You're missing the most obvious facts that we all see, it's becoming quite clear that trump truly does sit at the right hand of the lord, he is guided and protected by forces far greater than you or I can comprehend.

Watch for the signs, look for rachel maddow or anderson cooper to head to Mar a Lago in the coming days to supplicate themselves before him, they may even wash Donald's feet in a basin of warm water.

1709164186331.png

Bushay

NHL Expert
Passed more legislation
Better Economy
Passed an Infrastructure bill Trump couldn't do
Kept and lowered our health care and prescription medicine costs
Stock market through the roof!
Negotiated a border bill that Trump vetoed

But much more importantly,
beat Trump in 2020 by over 7 million votes, and THEN
Pissed off every woman in the country by overturning Roe.
To which the last major election brought women out of the woodwork
to vote against Republicans in the biggest Blue wave the country's EVER seen ..........and Trump is going to overcome this???
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I won't even talk about 91 criminal indictments. lol!

But Trump in a landslide huh?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I got it!

ouch

EOG Dedicated
You're missing the most obvious facts that we all see, it's becoming quite clear that trump truly does sit at the right hand of the lord, he is guided and protected by forces far greater than you or I can comprehend.

Watch for the signs, look for rachel maddow or anderson cooper to head to Mar a Lago in the coming days to supplicate themselves before him, they may even wash Donald's feet in a basin of warm water.

View attachment 7470661

Mr. Merlin is the Jonathan Swift of EOG.

Brillliant satire!

My compliments.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Seriously guys......nobody is changing anybody else's opinion on any of this stuff. Everybody knows that. It certainly took me a while to learn.

You're just banging your head against the wall.

Heim

EOG Master
Everybody is coming out of the woodwork claiming the scoring record is not hers yet. Woodward who played for Kansas, but not NCAA recognized then. Now some white girl from a small school claims she's the record holder...sheesh 🙄

boston massacre

EOG Master

Another Dumb Snowflake Weighs in.

He Needs a Crowbar, To Pull His Head out of His Ass Hole.

Heim

EOG Master
Judge rejects Trump posting 100 mil bond, Trump lawyers say posting 454 mil bond not possible unless Trump sells property...

Some billionaire 🙄

boston massacre

EOG Master
Judge rejects Trump posting 100 mil bond, Trump lawyers say posting 454 mil bond not possible unless Trump sells property...

Some billionaire 🙄

They're Talking About Posting Liquid Assets.

Examples of liquid assets may include cash, cash equivalents, money market accounts, marketable securities, short-term bonds, or accounts receivable.

Trump Owns Real Estate That Could Be Valued in The Billions.

An Nfl Owner Might Only Have 1 Million in a Bank Account , But His Team Could Be Worth 5 Billion Dollars on The Sales Market.

The average NFL team is now worth a record $5.1 billion.

Heim

EOG Master
They're Talking About Posting Liquid Assets.

Examples of liquid assets may include cash, cash equivalents, money market accounts, marketable securities, short-term bonds, or accounts receivable.

Trump Owns Real Estate That Could Be Valued in The Billions.

An Nfl Owner Might Only Have 1 Million in a Bank Account , But His Team Could Be Worth 5 Billion Dollars on The Sales Market.

The average NFL team is now worth a record $5.1 billion.

In a April 2023 deposition Trump volunteered that he had in excess of 400 million in cash 'and going up substantially every month'

I believe he would be tight to come up with 100 million. He overstates everything.....sure every developer upticks everything to get
loans they don't have to pay taxes on but this guy lives in a narcissistic dream.

Moreover, the hot female lawyer he has went on Fox and asserted he has the cash, 'of course he does.....he's a billionaire' were her exact words.

boston massacre

EOG Master
In a April 2023 deposition Trump volunteered that he had in excess of 400 million in cash 'and going up substantially every month'

I believe he would be tight to come up with 100 million. He overstates everything.....sure every developer upticks everything to get
loans they don't have to pay taxes on but this guy lives in a narcissistic dream.

Moreover, the hot female lawyer he has went on Fox and asserted he has the cash, 'of course he does.....he's a billionaire' were her exact words.

Trump's Also Stated That He's Lost About 2 Billion Since Becoming President.

Makes Sense.

POTUS Pay is About 400 Grand/ Year.

Are You Brave Enough To Wager on Biden ?

I'll Take Trump.

Mano e Mano.

Doubt You Have The Courage,

You or Anyone Else.
I will make a wager with you. If Trump wins the election I won’t visit this web site for a full year and same for you when Biden wins.

I doubt you have the stones to accept the wager.

blueline

EOG Master
I will make a wager with you. If Trump wins the election I won’t visit this web site for a full year and same for you when Biden wins.

I doubt you have the stones to accept the wager.
I will toss my hat in the ring...had multiple dimes in 2020...have multiple dimes again...no need to bet cash with a drunken stiff...he can knock out 2 of us...I'm in