TRUMP comeback becoming bigger story than Catilyn CLARK

boston massacre

EOG Master
You expect me to believe you have any cash? I wasn’t born yesterday

I offered a wager so accept the bet or remain the pussy you are

You Offered Stuff For Pussycats.

Like I Said , and Now Confirmed and Verified.

Are You Brave Enough To Wager on Biden ?

I'll Take Trump.

Mano e Mano.

Doubt You Have The Courage,

You or Anyone Else.

I'm good, I dont know if you're aware but I'm no longer a trumper, would much rather have someone else - BUT it looks like he's the guy so I hope he wins. He'll do it without my vote however.
Wow, I’m happy to hear that Merlin. I always liked you but even more so now

Be well my friend

By the way….Do you still happen to have the 5 dollar bill I signed that you won off of me?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wow, I’m happy to hear that Merlin. I always liked you but even more so now

Be well my friend

By the way….Do you still happen to have the 5 dollar bill I signed that you won off of me?
I do have it, considered spending it many times but I always hesitate. Easiest 5 large I've ever made.

I do have it, considered spending it many times but I always hesitate. Easiest 5 large I've ever made.
Haha… I’m flattered, please keep it as a token of our friendship

Anyone paying close attention to trumps primary results knows trump 2024 is dead money. Support him, root for, vote if you change your mind but im hoping you don’t throw any cash away on trump tickets. You yourself are a perfect example of why trumps dead in the water. He couldnt win when the MAGA were united and now R votes and support are fractured.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Haha… I’m flattered, please keep it as a token of our friendship

Anyone paying close attention to trumps primary results knows trump 2024 is dead money. Support him, root for, vote if you change your mind but im hoping you don’t throw any cash away on trump tickets. You yourself are a perfect example of why trumps dead in the water. He couldnt win when the MAGA were united and now R votes and support are fractured.
I'm not against him because I've decided he's crazy, too self centered, an ego maniac, etc(all of which he is), I'm against him because he failed in so many ways last time - from covid, to his weakness by buckling each and every time to the slightest challenge, also the fact he pardoned irrelevant people and friends but left the jan 6th people to hang.

His horrible decision making when it comes to personnel and the fact all it takes to get your way with him is to flatter him. The bottom line is I dont think he's strong enough to do it differently next time. He's incapable of admitting mistakes and that means he simply wont adapt and change either.

Other than that I still like him, he's lost my vote because he didn't earn it and doesn't deserve it again.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I will make a wager with you. If Trump wins the election I won’t visit this web site for a full year and same for you when Biden wins.

I doubt you have the stones to accept the wager.

Be careful making wagers with #TrumpIsPutinsPuppet #MAGAMorons. As we saw with STUFF DUDE - just like their "hero" - they do NOT pay off when they lose.

I'm not against him because I've decided he's crazy, too self centered, an ego maniac, etc(all of which he is), I'm against him because he failed in so many ways last time - from covid, to his weakness by buckling each and every time to the slightest challenge, also the fact he pardoned irrelevant people and friends but left the jan 6th people to hang.

His horrible decision making when it comes to personnel and the fact all it takes to get your way with him is to flatter him. The bottom line is I dont think he's strong enough to do it differently next time. He's incapable of admitting mistakes and that means he simply wont adapt and change either.

Other than that I still like him, he's lost my vote because he didn't earn it and doesn't deserve it again.
I respect that

Trump is deranged and mentally feeble at this point. Anyone who saw his speech this weekend realizes not only can he not even read a teleprompter now but he’s constantly making up words that don’t exist. Yeah let’s throw in a mentally ill man with revenge on his mind who wants to turn America into an authoritarian state. Doesn’t that just sound wonderful?

Don’t forget in MAGA world AMERICA FIRST means Trump first and Russia second.

boston massacre

EOG Master
All talk? I offered you a wager and you side stepped it

Man up

You Didn't Offer a Wager , Sunshine.

You're Looking to Play Patty Cakes.

I'll Show You Again.

Are You Brave Enough To Wager on Biden ?

I'll Take Trump.

Mano e Mano.

Doubt You Have The Courage,

You or Anyone Else.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I respect that

Trump is deranged and mentally feeble at this point. Anyone who saw his speech this weekend realizes not only can he not even read a teleprompter now but he’s constantly making up words that don’t exist. Yeah let’s throw in a mentally ill man with revenge on his mind who wants to turn America into an authoritarian state. Doesn’t that just sound wonderful?

Don’t forget in MAGA world AMERICA FIRST means Trump first and Russia second.

Have Some Balls For 1 Day in Your Life, and Talk About Your Boy Biden.

You Scared To Do That Also , Sunshine ?

I'm Sure You Are.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Correct….Notice The Boston Masturbator won’t even take me up on a wager after he was the one who proposed it?

When I Win, I'm Not Winning Anything.

Who Gives 2 Fucks If You Do Not Post Here, For The Rest Of Your Life.

I Regularly Expose You, on Being a Big Dumb Liberal Dildo Brain, Whenever You Do Post.

trump will win the election. He could be the first prez with a bracelet on his leg
Not happening

Ever since trumps loss in 2020 every single trump endorsed candidate was embarrassed. The 2022 mid terms were set up for a huge red wave and what happened? Trumps stench caused the R’s to lose every contested race.

Theres been so much losing for MAGAS they must enjoy it because they keep running this loser as nominee

boston massacre

EOG Master
Get a load of this clown

Imagine Trying To Talk Policy With This Flake ?

He Doesn't Seem To Have Much Knowledge of Anything.

Immigration for Example.

I Don't Owe Those Scumbags Anything.

None of Them Belong Here.

They Drain Local City Resources.

The Feds Don't Supply The States With Any Cash To Pay All The ILLEGALS Bills.

How Many Criminals, are in The Millions Who Have Crossed The Border ILLEGALLY ?

Democratic Sponge Brains are To Scared To Call Out Their Brain Dead Leader.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
And Trump keeps talking about running against Obama. He doesn’t even know who the current president is.

He CLAIMS he knows who he is running against but call Biden…Obama….because he says Obama is the one running things.

Seriously!

Turn things around…..If Biden did this…..the same people standing up for Jabba the tRUMP would EVISCERATE Biden.

He CLAIMS he knows who he is running against but call Biden…Obama….because he says Obama is the one running things.

Seriously!

Turn things around…..If Biden did this…..the same people standing up for Jabba the tRUMP would EVISCERATE Biden.
I like a few weeks ago when he referred to Nikki Haley as the former speaker of the house

Imagine Trying To Talk Policy With This Flake ?

He Doesn't Seem To Have Much Knowledge of Anything.

Immigration for Example.

I Don't Owe Those Scumbags Anything.

None of Them Belong Here.

They Drain Local City Resources.

The Feds Don't Supply The States With Any Cash To Pay All The ILLEGALS Bills.

How Many Criminals, are in The Millions Who Have Crossed The Border ILLEGALLY ?

Democratic Sponge Brains are To Scared To Call Out Their Brain Dead Leader.
Immigration?

Fact: There were more illegal immigant entrants into the US during the Trump years vs Biden’s term

Try posting some factual content instead of the nonsensical dribble you spit out

MrTop

EOG Master
Immigration?

Fact: There were more illegal immigant entrants into the US during the Trump years vs Biden’s term

Try posting some factual content instead of the nonsensical dribble you spit out

i don't think. Joe is on some run right now. Better than DiMaggio's record

mr merlin

EOG Master
If you think Trump can complete a sentence at this point you obviously did not watch the video posted above
I was curious if you believed he made a mistake when he said mercedes? Just yesterday a local clown on the radio said that he did, which he did not.

The problem is you guys get all your news from fake news and never get the real story. The real story is trump was at the cpac convention and Mercedes Schlapp and her husband run that - he was looking at her right next to the stage and said something on the order of "mercedes is doing a great job", a simple compliment which the evil ones distorted to imply trump is losing it.

A fair assessment comparing biden to trump would be to call Biden a drooling dementia patient, while Trump is razor sharp, laser focused and has cat like reflexes.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I was curious if you believed he made a mistake when he said mercedes? Just yesterday a local clown on the radio said that he did, which he did not.

The problem is you guys get all your news from fake news and never get the real story. The real story is trump was at the cpac convention and Mercedes Schlapp and her husband run that - he was looking at her right next to the stage and said something on the order of "mercedes is doing a great job", a simple compliment which the evil ones distorted to imply trump is losing it.

A fair assessment comparing biden to trump would be to call Biden a drooling dementia patient, while Trump is razor sharp, laser focused and has cat like reflexes.

blueline

EOG Master

Seriously!

Even indulging the attempted defense of his confusing Obama etc ...the big one for me is the slurred speech.
That and that video of him needing 2 hands to drink a glass of water....there is something going on there with his health