THE 80-0 BASEBALL SYSTEM

bank--it

EOG Enthusiast
Re: THE 80-0 BASEBALL SYSTEM

Mr Smith

We are all still waiting for you to post a winning play. If you are unable to post any evidence that you know what your talking about, then stay out of Ned's thread. From an outsider like me your reactions make you look like a jealous fool that can't take the fact that you have been challenged and you are completely out of your league. Do us all a favor and please leave.

By the way , we don't care what you have to say so start your own thread and maybe someone there may actually give 2 shits.

Last edited:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Guys please keep the discussion civil in the sports forum. This is not the place for bashing. Ned shares tons of useful information to help others make money and that is much appreciated by many.

Ned

EOG Veteran

sad state of affairs, we wonder why we can't find peace in this world, and other countries, heck we can't even manage to stay civil when everyone has one common goal, it's just a pathetic commentary, on people's outlook. There are a lot of "glass half empty" people out there, maybe it's time to look into the full glass, it certainly has a better outlook, but some are just subjected to their own gloom and doom, just remember, "What you think you become." I refuse to address those that carry no class, and offer their gloom to all until they show me that they even have an idea what is going on, ie. cap some games, and share your insights, seems like there are a couple here that are experts, but none of them seem to be able to offer any validity to that expertise, except in trying to take down another. What a waste of energy.

Anyway, if you must, feel free, in the end, all your going to do is make yourself look bad, and be annoying, there are alot of "grreen flies" in the world, but there is an easy rememdy to them, just carry a fly swatter, and soon the pestering flies go away. The best cure is silence, and I'm guilty of giving them the time of day, going forward, that won't be the case, and it would be greatly appreciated by me, instead of coming to my side, and defending what I do, just ignore them also. See, some people sadly are starved for attention, and if they don't get it, then they seek negative attention.

I don't need the support, I'm not here for hugs, I'm here to share. So if someone wants to bash, or contest what I do, in whatever derogatory way they choose, please don't even give them 1 second of your time. They know what they are doing, they are trying to draw negative attention to themselves, ignore them and they go away, and if they don't the mods have the fly swatter.

So this will be my last post regarding the trash that infiltrates forums, and I'll just be judged on my record, they will be unfortunately judged on their stupidity.

sad state of affairs, we wonder why we can't find peace in this world, and other countries, heck we can't even manage to stay civil when everyone has one common goal, it's just a pathetic commentary, on people's outlook. There are a lot of "glass half empty" people out there, maybe it's time to look into the full glass, it certainly has a better outlook, but some are just subjected to their own gloom and doom, just remember, "What you think you become." I refuse to address those that carry no class, and offer their gloom to all until they show me that they even have an idea what is going on, ie. cap some games, and share your insights, seems like there are a couple here that are experts, but none of them seem to be able to offer any validity to that expertise, except in trying to take down another. What a waste of energy.

Anyway, if you must, feel free, in the end, all your going to do is make yourself look bad, and be annoying, there are alot of "grreen flies" in the world, but there is an easy rememdy to them, just carry a fly swatter, and soon the pestering flies go away. The best cure is silence, and I'm guilty of giving them the time of day, going forward, that won't be the case, and it would be greatly appreciated by me, instead of coming to my side, and defending what I do, just ignore them also. See, some people sadly are starved for attention, and if they don't get it, then they seek negative attention.

I don't need the support, I'm not here for hugs, I'm here to share. So if someone wants to bash, or contest what I do, in whatever derogatory way they choose, please don't even give them 1 second of your time. They know what they are doing, they are trying to draw negative attention to themselves, ignore them and they go away, and if they don't the mods have the fly swatter.

So this will be my last post regarding the trash that infiltrates forums, and I'll just be judged on my record, they will be unfortunately judged on their stupidity.

Well Said :cheers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:doh1Fuck me, I'm sorry Hogan. I'm sure if a mod checks the thread, they'll know what I mean, but I apologize.
Sorry Munson...the post was moved elsewhere so the next post automatically became post 114. Thanks for the heads up on the post.

Scooter

EOG Veteran

THREE QUESTIONS FOR THE SHRINK:

1) Do you believe that Ned's system is a winning one long term, and if so, are you betting it yourself?

If not, why?

2) After you read Ned's initial post, did you jump on the horn and call Billy Walters, and if so, did Walters have his group start betting Ned's system?

If not, why?

3) As someone who ( I assume) considers himself a professional sportsbettor, what is your opinion of people who take Ned's system seriously?

alldogs

EOG Veteran

Ned,

You are hopeless. How can you possibly advise people to bet both sides of the same game? No matter how much you bet you can always reduce both bets and be guaranteed to come out better off. For example,

+140/-150, risk 100 both ways. If the dog wins you win 40 (140-100), if the fave wins you lose 33.3 (100-66.6)

Instead how about if you just bet 33.3 on the dog straight up? That way you still lose 33.3 if the fave wins but instead you win 46.62 (33.3 * 1.4) if the dog wins. You can only come out better but you can't do any worse.

This is grade school stuff. Please. Your advice is awful. Stop telling people how to lose their money.

ned, i see what your talking about. this guy thinks its grade school when ned says to bet both sides and at those numbers you just gave, only lose 10 if the dog wins and break even if you bet the favorite.

100 wins 140
lose 150 === -10

150 wins 100
lose 100 === EVEN

grade school?? cmon man, ned's not stupid, if you ever look at his picks, he has plenty of explanation and takes time in doing each of his plays by the writeups and the followups that people ask him.

ned, ignore the others, just keep producing the winners you do, huge asset to the forum :cheers

Grreen Fly

EOG Member

this guy thinks its grade school when ned says to bet both sides and at those numbers you just gave, only lose 10 if the dog wins and break even if you bet the favorite.

100 wins 140
lose 150 === -10

150 wins 100
lose 100 === EVEN

I appreciate you backing up the point I am trying to make. How exactly do you expect to make money betting this way?

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

I was late to this thread. Amazed I spent the 20+ mins reading each post. good work guys ... can we cut the crap and try and make some loot now? :)

Scooter

EOG Veteran

WTF!?! If you have a problem with Ned and his systems, start your own thread so we don't have to read the BS. Ned has helped plenty of us make cash money. Follow, play or pass, your choice. Just keep the BS out of his thread, PLEASE!

Great stuff, Hennessey.

That wacky bs math stuff - facts and figures - it hurts my head also. It make me think too hard.
OUCH!!!

Why do the ComptrBobs of the world have to inject a dose of reality into my fantasy world?

Just give me a system - any system including playing both sides of the same game - and tell me it makes money, and I'm down.

Ned's system is a triplethreat to the books - datamining, Martingale, and past posting (tweaking after the fact).

Grreen Fly

EOG Member

It appears as though my first post got deleted, possibly because I called Ned hopeless. I'll try to go a little easier on his feelings from now on.

Anyways, the gist of it was that any advice telling people to bet both sides of the same game is crazy. This was the example:

+140/-150, risk 100 both ways. If the dog wins you win 40 (140-100), if the fave wins you lose 33.3 (100-66.6)

Instead how about if you just bet 33.3 on the dog straight up? That way you still lose 33.3 if the fave wins but instead you win 46.62 (33.3 * 1.4) if the dog wins. You can only come out better but you can't do any worse.

No matter how much you bet you can always reduce both bets and be guaranteed to come out better off. You're just throwing away money for free if you follow anyone who suggests doing this.

global24

EOG Veteran

BUMP, great system I have played in years past, thought it would be beneficial for others to see as well.

ballwonder

EOG Master

So this is for the start of the season only correct? And what appears to me is that only the Phillies, cards, Dodgers and rockies apply as the other 4 do no since playing each other (yanks, redsox, minny, angels).

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Ned - if it works for you it works. Keep up the good work and keep the information here flowing. No haters welcome*** ... thanks.

LAS VEGAS LOU

EOG Member

WINNERS SO FAR ...
BOSTON
COLORADO
PHILADELPHIA
ST. LOUIS
NOTE: IF TEAMS PLAY EACH OTHER THE SYSTEM IS TO PLAY BOTH SIDES.
FOR EXAMPLE:LAST NIGHT YANKESS AND RED SOX..
LATER.... MINNESOTA AND LOS ANGELES ANGELS.
I PLAYED TO RISK $100 ON EACH SIDE.

absolutvodka999

EOG Addicted

as was already addressed in the thread, the system as originally described had 2 losses, and then ned backtracked and tweaked said system to exclude those losses after the fact, which says it all about how retarded this system is in the first place. just sit there and say to yourself outloud that you bet both sides of the same game to risk 100. is there a worse way to bet a game than that?

absolutvodka999

EOG Addicted

even more alarming, is even the after the fact adjusted rule version of this nonsense is 110-2 when not datamined to exclude the first 3 years of wild card years, as computer bob already pointed out, yet was somehow ridiculed for it

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Its hard to believe that some dedicated Ned follower hasn't bumped this thread in a year. After all, the crack EOG moderator crew has apparently done all they could do to make the waters safe. LOL

But its April and update time. As posted here, in 2009, the system "80-0" system (really 78-2 as originally posted) went 8-0. Last year, 2010, it also went 8-0.
This year, 2011, is testing the fortitude of even the heartiest Ned follower. Since playoff teams didn't meet this year in the first series, there was no betting both sides. Five teams won their first game, the Giants and Twins lost twice before winning their third game and lo and behold the Rays have dropped 3 and are up to their fourth and last game tomorrow against the Angels.

FWIW, the Rays Martingale has lost 16.28 units so far and at opening odds of around -105 in the Angels game, 18.14 units will need to be wagered to secure the 1 unit win.

Talk about drama! Come on all you Ned followers, let's hear how you're stepping up with your 18 unit bets!

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

luckily Red Sox had injuries last year and didnt make playoffs. they were considered best team in baseball at the start of this season and they are 0-3. A lucky no play here in dingbat land

18 units on a coin flip with the Rays tonight....

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Horrible system. It's just another martingale system that will lose in the long run.

The only real system to win money betting at baseball is to bet a lot of dogs that have value, especially early in the year.

I like this bag of donuts guy

ComptrBob

EOG Master

So the best and least risky strategy here may be to play a 2 game chase with the 8 teams. In doing so you would have been 8-0 in 5 of the 10 years or 50% of the time, not many systems that give you a 50% chance of going 8-0 in a 2 game chase. You also would have gone 7-1 or better in 8 of the 10 years or 80% of the time!!!!

For completeness, the "best and least risky" 2 game chase referenced above, went 7-1 last year, +2.11u and 5-3 this year, -9.06u. Where o where are those Ned disciples?

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

For completeness, the "best and least risky" 2 game chase referenced above, went 7-1 last year, +2.11u and 5-3 this year, -9.06u. Where o where are those Ned disciples?

and the SAD PART is you waiting a year to bash the guy......get a life....you left out the part about his interl plays and his NBA finals plays that CRUSHED didnt you ? so you would still be way up even if you lose this tonight

cassiusclay

EOG Master

and the SAD PART is you waiting a year to bash the guy......get a life

Jo, you gotta take the good with the bad, can't take all the praise and none of the criticism, you of all people should know that. Cbob is one of the fairest guys on these boards, he's a numbers guy, he'll always tell you how it is, good or bad, I respect that.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Joboarder, after reading a little of your thread, quite honestly you are making the squarest worst picks available each day and then betting them in a truly terrible manner, the worst possible picks matched with the worst possible betting of them. Quite a feat

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

Joboarder, after reading a little of your thread, quite honestly you are making the squarest worst picks available each day and then betting them in a truly terrible manner, the worst possible picks matched with the worst possible betting of them. Quite a feat
and all they do is win and win and win ....