NBA Playoffs...

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not sure what's going on with Harden after GM1. He looks like a different player. Open paths to the hoop, dribble drive, but kicks
it back out, scared to go to the hoop. He's definitely slowed down, but 28% from two point area will be a record for a playoff series
if he keeps it up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Sixers are a lesser team without Harden but. The GM should have chosen a different player when he was acquired. I can't tell you who that should have been but if it was the correct player, Sixers probably get at least 1 trophy. If I am a GM, I don't consider Harden even in his prime.

Heim

EOG Master
Boston got all the calls late. Smart charge on Embiid was 50/50, went to Celtics. Tatum big 3 late was a obvious offensive foul with the push off...no whistle.

kane

EOG master
Boston got all the calls late. Smart charge on Embiid was 50/50, went to Celtics. Tatum big 3 late was a obvious offensive foul with the push off...no whistle.
This play occurred in game 1, there was no foul call on Harden, the next day the NBA admitted the mistake and Harden should have been called for a foul, there was just under 2 mins to play and completely changed the game, had they gotten the call right, Tatum goes to the line up 4 with a chance to extend the lead to 6, instead Harden leads a fast break which turns into a Maxey 3 that cut Boston's lead to 1, it ended up being a huge missed call

choslamshe

EOG Master
I have wondered now for a couple years why Tucker has a job in the nba. You're telling me that a younger, more athletic decoy with a bit more upsude can't be inserted into the lineup?

As expected, another Harden team will go as he goes, and his hourglass only has so much sand. It will be the same result, eventually.

Heim

EOG Master
Jokic shoving incident:

Reporter: did you know that was the owner of the Suns you pushed?

Jokic: If he's sitting in a seat he's just a fan. 🤔😅

choslamshe

EOG Master
Game 5 between Pho and Den gives me the feelin that Denver is going to absolutely blow them out. What we saw in games 3 and 4 is that KD/Booker are going to need to put up 70-80 points combined in order for them to have a shot. Doing that at home is tough, doing it on the road, doubtful. And if one of these two have even a mediocre game, or aren't getting to the line/calls....how does Phoenix compete?

Denver role players always better at home..I smell a huge blowout followed by an adjusted gameplan and road win for the Nuggs in game 6. If the series goes back to Denver for game 7, could be another easy blowout for the Nuggs.

Heim

EOG Master
Maxey is the guy I worry about, I think the C's can contain the beard, I can see Maxey having a big game, I played his points Over 24.5

Since GM1, BOS has completely neutralized him. I noticed his scoring prop has been adjusted to 18.5. Granted with Embiid back in
the lineup the landscape of scoring opp changes.

Heim

EOG Master
Looney, not up to par physically will hurt GSW more than people think. Green has no chance against AD. And that small lineup with Curry on Lebron was laughable.

Heim

EOG Master
I know Poole of GSW just signed a long term deal, however, many report he's a cancer in the locker room. Everyone says Green is gone, but it could be Poole.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Poole came onto the scene with a such a splash. High energy, instant scoring, very dynamic. The way he plays reminds me a lot of Russ Westbrook.....just reckless and with a pace that's too fast for himself. Learning from Curry/Klay probably doesn't help the fact he jacks stupid shots up off balance and without regard for what's happening around him. When his shot is off, like it has been for so much of these playoffs, he's extremely irrelevant, and we're seeing this on display right now.

Teams will drool over the 'instant offense' aspect of him and I suspect the Warriors could get something decent for him. I'd let him go in a heartbeat.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Just saw this trivia:

Steрhen Curry Iѕ 0-14 From The Fіeld On Shotѕ To Tаke The Leаd In The Fіnаl 50 Seсondѕ Of Plаyoff Gаmeѕ​

Heim

EOG Master
GSW still gets a lot of respect in the market. GSW in 7 has gotten a lot of action from 4/1 to 3/1.

Visions of last years team still dancing around in bettors head.

kane

EOG master
If Boston loses to Philly, Mazzulla has to go, the one difference between this and last year's team is their dedication on the defensive end, what Atl and Philly have done on offense wouldn't have happened last year, under Udoka defense was stressed, not the same with Mazzulla, before the last game, the C's were ranked 12th of the 16 playoff teams defensively, that ain't gonna cut it, and it's not like they don't have defenders, Marcus Smart was named DPOY last year, Derrick White made second team all defense this year, and guys Horford, Time Lord, Tatum, and Brogdon are good defenders as well, if they fall short again this year, you can place the blame on their defense, when you get out coached by Doc, that's not a good sign, if they don't at least reach the ECF, Mazzulla has to go

kane

EOG master
Also, I'm not one of those who will be clamoring for them to break up the team, the other day Colin Cowherd suggested a trade with the Warriors, he says the Celtics should trade Jaylen Brown for Jordan Poole and Andrew Wiggins, If I'm Brad Stevens I laugh at that proposed trade, keep the core of the team together, go hire a coach that cares about playing defense, and one who isn't afraid of calling a fucking time out at the end of the game, there's a reason why coaches save their TO's for the end of games