NBA Playoffs...

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Because Holiday is on the take in some fashion.

Something is up with him. I can't put my finger on it.

I told you I had beef with him on my biggest bet of season. I'm not playing either. Something stinks about him.

Fucking weirdo.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Why did Holiday make the 2nd ft with 2.1 left? A intentional miss off the rim, scramble for ball, game over. 2.1 enough time for Jimmy to put it to OT.

Budenholzer Is A Horrible HC.

I'd Shit Can Him Yesterday.

Milwaukee Wins That Series, EASILY, If Head Coaches Were Swapped.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yannis Pretty Unanimous Choice As Best Player In NBA.

Hard To Believe For A Guy, Who Cannot Shoot The Basketball.

You Do Not Have To Guard Him, From The Foul Line-- Out.

Have Never Heard 1 Word About Him, Trying To Improve His Foul Shooting.

Like Hiring A Personal Coach.

He Went 14-27 From Field. 13 Of Made FG Were At The Rim, 8 Feet and In. Had 1 At 16 Feet On Side Of Paint.

Went 10-23 on Ft.

Heim

EOG Master
Yannis Pretty Unanimous Choice As Best Player In NBA.

Hard To Believe For A Guy, Who Cannot Shoot The Basketball.

You Do Not Have To Guard Him, From The Foul Line-- Out.

Have Never Heard 1 Word About Him, Trying To Improve His Foul Shooting.

Like Hiring A Personal Coach.

He Went 14-27 From Field. 13 Of Made FG Were At The Rim, 8 Feet and In. Had 1 At 16 Feet On Side Of Paint.

Went 10-23 on Ft.

Giannis was brutal in the 4th quarter. Bull in a china shop down the lane, shots had no chance.

His skill level is primarily his body makeup and wing span. When they got down in OT they were better off taking
him out and adding a shooter.

kane

EOG master
In the battle of ex Bulls, who was better at their peak? Scottie Pippen or Jimmy Butler?
Jimmy just single handedly took down the number 1 seed, he did it in 5 games, and he did it going against elite defenders in Holiday, Lopez, and Giannis. Pippen couldn't do in a series what Jimmy just did, the Heat have one major weapon, stop Jimmy and you win, and they couldn't do it, not even close, Jimmy had one of the best playoff performances in NBA history, Jimmy > Pippen

Heim

EOG Master
Butler's off-season conditioning program is unbelievable. It's no surprise there's very little drop off with him from start to finish
this late in the season.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Giannis was brutal in the 4th quarter. Bull in a china shop down the lane, shots had no chance.

His skill level is primarily his body makeup and wing span. When they got down in OT they were better off taking
him out and adding a shooter.

Has Strength and Quickness, Which Is How He Gets His Numbers.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Knicks/ Heat.

Interesting Match Up.

Both Teams Are Playing Better Than They Have All Season.

Both Have Top Quality Coaches.

Thibodeau Never Sits Down and Talks To His Assistant Coaches.

Assistants Go Up To Him, While His Standing By Scorers Table, If Any Communication Is Needed.

kane

EOG master
Butler's off-season conditioning program is unbelievable. It's no surprise there's very little drop off with him from start to finish
this late in the season.
It isn't just Jimmy, the Heat as a whole are always among the best conditioned teams in the league, they're very big on weight and body fat percentage, Riley has suspended players who weren't in good enough shape. When D Wade was traded back to Miami from Cleveland, a reporter asked him what he would miss most from his time in Cleveland, his response was "pancakes", returning to Miami meant getting into "Heat" shape

Heim

EOG Master
Knicks/ Heat.

Interesting Match Up.

Both Teams Are Playing Better Than They Have All Season.

Both Have Top Quality Coaches.

Thibodeau Never Sits Down and Talks To His Assistant Coaches.

Assistants Go Up To Him, While His Standing By Scorers Table, If Any Communication Is Needed.

IMO getting Grimes back for Knicks is huge to guard Jimma.

Randle ankle??

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting Clippers waited until they were out to reveal Leonard suffered a torn miniscus in GM2. Meanwhile they dicked around from questionable to out GM3-5 with knee sprain.

kane

EOG master
The Clippers grand plan hasn't panned out, people talk about giving up 5 picks for Gobert as one of the worst trades ever, how about trading 5 picks along with SGA for Paul George, the Thunder got the better player along with all those picks

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Jimmy just single handedly took down the number 1 seed, he did it in 5 games, and he did it going against elite defenders in Holiday, Lopez, and Giannis. Pippen couldn't do in a series what Jimmy just did, the Heat have one major weapon, stop Jimmy and you win, and they couldn't do it, not even close, Jimmy had one of the best playoff performances in NBA history, Jimmy > Pippen
Lol

Heim

EOG Master
Celtic series price surprised me. Celtic defense is best in the league. But offensively they have their problems. No answer for Embiid and Tobias next to Booker, best player in playoffs. Have to think some value with Philly.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I loved the last play for MILW, no options left but to Grayson Allen for tying hoop in OT 😅

Budenholzer Sucks As A Head Coach

Milwaukee To Stupid To Shit Can Him.

He's Lucky He Won That 1 Title.

He Went Up Against Teams, Whose Stars Were Out Injured.

Yannis Cannot Shoot A Basketball.

Title Of Best Player In League/ Unbelievable.

He's The Tallest, Strongest, And Quickest Player In The League, But If You Went To Him For A Game Winning Shot, He'd Only Make

It, If He Was Within 5 Feet Of The Basket.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Can't believe 'this' Warriors team is still just as likely to represent the West in the finals. Phoenix or Denver both up and down teams, inconsistent and can't truly be trusted, just like GS.

Remember when the refs screwed the Kings in the Webber/Peja days against the Lakers? Round two of that 30 for 30 could be up next.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Jordan Poole went from stud to dud in just a year. Watching him drive to the hoop and his shot selection is as bad as I can remember from any player.

kane

EOG master
LOL at Dillion Brooks, the shit talker, dude talks like he's a bad man, the only thing bad about him is his game

10/3/2 shot 31% from the field and 23% from deep

Nothing worse than an athlete with a big mouth who can't back it up, guy's a fucking punk

ComptrBob

EOG Master
You have to also take into account that while both teams played 8 guys off the bench. PHX played 81 minutes, DEN 72 minutes.

But the game was decided by the starters.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yes. Suns have no Johnny Bench. Can still win individual games but against an elite deep state bench team, too much to overcome. That's why I want them to get by the Nuggets. I'd rather play them in the west finals.

kane

EOG master
I made a series play on Denver, I like that they're the more cohesive team, they've been together all season, whereas the Suns starting five has only played together a limited number of games, Denver has had all season to develop chemistry, the Suns have great individual pieces, but not having played together all season I think hurts them here, and for as great as KD is, the best player on the court belongs to Denver

kane

EOG master
This just in. Phoenix puts ad on Craigslist looking for a bench...
Neither team's bench is very inspiring, I give the edge to Denver, but it's not like Jeff Green, Bruce Brown, and Christian Braun are scaring anyone

Heim

EOG Master
When you look at the splits with Curry on the court versus off. There's no debate he's the most valuable in the league.

Unfortunately some people mistake most valuable for best player. There is a difference.