NBA Playoffs...

lap18

EOG Dedicated
When you look at the splits with Curry on the court versus off. There's no debate he's the most valuable in the league.

Unfortunately some people mistake most valuable for best player. There is a difference.
Sacramento had no answer for his drives to the bucket the entire series... looked effortless layup after layup

Heim

EOG Master
the nix in trouble if they can't play without randle. Beat up a fake cavs team

Difficult series to handicap. Now Butler is having issues. The Knicks were a good regular season dog play. They relished that role.

Now that everyone expects more, it's a little worrisome. Spike Lee is jumping around like this is the Frazier Knicks. He might be disapointed.

Heim

EOG Master
Sacramento had no answer for his drives to the bucket the entire series... looked effortless layup after layup

Curry was +53 when he was on the court this series. When he sat, team -38. No doubt Kerr knows the numbers,
why he probably keeps asking all those assistants how long he's been out.

Heim

EOG Master
If you look at the efficiency landscape for the playoffs best team is the 76ers. Not sure what's up with Embiid but the numbers don't lie.

2nd best, Nuggets.

Heim

EOG Master
To me the two most impressive teams have been Miami and LA, the Heat are 5-1 SU and were dogs in all 6 games

Laker defense equal with Philly. Miami offense up there with the big boys, PHO, DEN and BOS.

I don't know what to make of the Lakers. Memphis was a #2 seeded fraud.

I don't think a healthy Adams or Clarke would have made a difference as Morant alluded to post game after being eliminated.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sixers either get blown out as expected or shock the Celtics. Winning without Embiid would make a statement.

kane

EOG master
The beard not the same player he was, he has a tougher time getting to the rim these days, relying more on his outside shot, he's good enough of course to have a throwback game, but Boston has enough good defenders to put on him to keep him contained

Heim

EOG Master
Philly proved tonight they can win with the likely MVP Embiid.

Can Denver win a playoff game without Jokic or GSW without Curry?

choslamshe

EOG Master
PHO hoping CP3 injury is short term because Cam Payne's shot is painful to watch ...

Watching Phoenix's entire bench is so brutal. Payne, Lee, Landale, Craig, Wainright, Biyombo is as 'thin' as you can get. I feel like Craig had the ability to be a key bench player when that move was made, but he just hasn't fit for whatever reason (maybe he was injured?).

Booker and KD needing to play 44 minutes each.

This is also one of the first times, at least to my eyes, KD looks a bit 'older.'

Even if KD/Booker offer more scoring than Jokic/Murray, Denver's complimentary pieces are night and day more productive than Phoenix.

Heim

EOG Master
Watching Phoenix's entire bench is so brutal. Payne, Lee, Landale, Craig, Wainright, Biyombo is as 'thin' as you can get. I feel like Craig had the ability to be a key bench player when that move was made, but he just hasn't fit for whatever reason (maybe he was injured?).

Booker and KD needing to play 44 minutes each.

This is also one of the first times, at least to my eyes, KD looks a bit 'older.'

Even if KD/Booker offer more scoring than Jokic/Murray, Denver's complimentary pieces are night and day more productive than Phoenix.

Yep. They really miss Bridges, especially on defense and corner 3, and some lesser extent Cameron Johnson for instant offense. I'm not sure they really improved with Durant at this point in his career.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yep. They really miss Bridges, especially on defense and corner 3, and some lesser extent Cameron Johnson for instant offense. I'm not sure they really improved with Durant at this point in his career.
Nope, and he is taking up some big cap space.

Heim

EOG Master
NBA expert from 'The Athletic' projects a Miami-Golden State Final.

Anything is possible. No super team this season.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Like Lakers +4' tonight. lebron and Davis gets extra rest and after a player scores 50 (curry) have to go back to Karl Malone(2000) when a team covered as a fav after a 50 pt performance.

Heim

EOG Master
I get the feeling Paul is out for the series. Boy are they going to miss his pick and roll ability.

MrTop

EOG Master
A healthy Davis is the most important piece in the playoffs.

Better box score stats than their typical performance

- Anthony Davis (LAL): 30 pts (11/17 2p, 0/2 3p, 8/8 ft), 23 reb, 5 ast, 1 tov, 4 blk in 44 min
- Dennis Schroder (LAL): 19 pts (5/9 2p, 0/1 3p, 9/10 ft), 2 reb, 3 ast, 0 tov, 1 stl in 31 min

Heim

EOG Master
Amazing game by Jaylen Brown yesterday. Not only did he light it up offensively but completely shut down Harden. Harden had one point in 28 matchups with Brown.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Looks like fezz will be on Gst today. Heard on radio home teams off a loss have won 15 straight and 20 out of 21 outright. Also 19-2 vs spread.

kane

EOG master
Amazing game by Jaylen Brown yesterday. Not only did he light it up offensively but completely shut down Harden. Harden had one point in 28 matchups with Brown.
JB doesn't get enough attention due to him playing alongside Tatum, but the guy is a star, and unlike many stars, he plays both ends of the floor

kane

EOG master
It's kinda crazy, but now 3 of the past 4 coaches to win a title have been fired; Vogel, Nurse, and Bud, the only one who wasn't is Kerr

boston massacre

EOG Master
Maybe The Bucks Will Hire A Coach, Who Will Tell Yannis That He Is One Of The Worst Shooters In The NBA.

Maybe The New HC Will Tell Yannis, That When He Shoots From 3 Point Land, It Is The Same As A Milwaukee Turnover.

Maybe He Can Tell Him That Going To The Foul Line 23 Times, and Missing 12 Of Them, Is A Losing Recipe.

Maybe He Can Tell Him That Standing Just Outside The Paint, Getting The Ball, And Then Powering His Way To The Basket, Is The

Only Arsenal He Has In His Offensive Game.