LIV Golf

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yeah imagine that, Bushay. We have gone from nuclear classified secrets to dirty pictures of Paulina Gretzky.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
LIV is such a clown tour. Consistent with Greg Norman being chief personality. He was Sergio on Sundays of majors before Sergio. I don't think it is possible to make it more clownish unless they played in their underwear.

blueline

EOG Master
Saw another article on this.

CW available to around 5.5 million people in DC area....they did 3700 people Saturday and 5400 Sunday...no wonder they go to old reruns when the golf goes past the time slot.and stopped announcing the tv ratings...do the middle of the night infomercials get better ratings

Apparently can only stream the early round....87 people were streaming last week...was that friends and family

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
So VD is gone for two months and within hours of him returning here the merger is announced between PGA and LIV. Me thinks VD was in on the negotiations. He was working for the PGA. Very suspicious on the timing here.

Busted, disgusted, and can’t be trusted…The PGA brass didn’t take my advice…I was against the merger…

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Rory can't be to happy- could of had an extra 200 million or so if he signed with LIV, and be right back in the same position regarding his PGA status, Ryder Cup etc. Phil laughing all the way to the bank!!

mr merlin

EOG Master
What’s up Merlin? US Open coming up….
looking forward to it, this merger is a good thing all around, helps LIV get on TV, stops the PGA from bleeding players, the ryder cup should be back to normal this fall, LIV will get their ranking pts and major eligibility, and more money for everyone.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Since Mcllroy would have gotten 500,000,000(that's a lot of zeros)and justin Thomas(200,000,000)maybe part of the merger settlement would be for liv to pay the pga stars,a large bonus.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Since Mcllroy would have gotten 500,000,000(that's a lot of zeros)and justin Thomas(200,000,000)maybe part of the merger settlement would be for liv to pay the pga stars,a large bonus.
Justin thomas is overrated, he's not overly popular like Rory, he's a top player but not in that league.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Paraphrasing Oprah, "Woods gets nothing, Rory gets nothing, Thomas gets nothing". LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master
The talking heads on golf channel are acting like LIV golf will go away, there would never be a LIV tourney at the same time as a PGA event, etc. I doubt that will happen, more likely lower tier PGA events will be scrapped and LIV will take their place - which would piss off all the lower ranked PGA golfers.

Then they act like LIV players will have to almost beg to get back in, if LIV exists I dont see many of the big stars wanting to come back, why would they, they dont want to play 4 rds, make cuts, play in the mornings and do all of the other crap they dont have to do now.

Some group is going to be very disappointed.