LIV Golf

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ouchie, Phil.

— The player winnings from the team component no longer go directly to players, that money goes to each team franchise
— Saudi executives ‘noticeably’ absent this season as its now being treated like a business
— All expenses are now being highly scrutinized - and LIV no longer pays for team travel expenses, teams have to pay for them

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can we count this as another Trump failed business? Not directly involved but basically a joint venture with MBS.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No death spiral. It's already dead. MBS has moved on. There is no LIV. They are not getting any more significant money. There will be no significant new defectors. Next are LIV players begging to rejoin the PGA. And lawsuits but this time the players vs LIV to get money they were promised. Good lick boys.

kane

EOG master
No death spiral. It's already dead. MBS has moved on. There is no LIV. They are not getting any more significant money. There will be no significant new defectors. Next are LIV players begging to rejoin the PGA. And lawsuits but this time the players vs LIV to get money they were promised. Good lick boys.
1679357998282.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ouchie, Phil.

— The player winnings from the team component no longer go directly to players, that money goes to each team franchise
— Saudi executives ‘noticeably’ absent this season as its now being treated like a business
— All expenses are now being highly scrutinized - and LIV no longer pays for team travel expenses, teams have to pay for them
that was announced a long time ago - the team winnings will now be used for team expenses with presumably some left over for the players.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I advised you to stop. Should have listened. More required tournaments. Same money. No more paid travel and accommodations. Prize money going from players to sponsors.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No revenue coming in. No ratings. No interest. Arabs money Muslims throwing in the towel no pun. MBS will move to cut his losses no pun again.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fret not. Now comes the uncivil war. There will be a fight about letting LIV players back. Almost certainly goes to court. Put yourself in a current PGA player's mindset. Not a superstar but a grinder. They did the right thing and stayed and got jack shit. These defectors who are at or below their talent struck it rich. You think you might have Kesha hard feelings?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I advised you to stop. Should have listened. More required tournaments. Same money. No more paid travel and accommodations. Prize money going from players to sponsors.
If you had paid attention to the league you would have already known all of these 'surprises" your trumpeting. I know all of this stuff and I'm about as casual a fan as there can be.

My only comment on the teams paying expenses concept(out of winnings), is that some teams are not very good and will likely get few team purses. They're the ones who will get hurt, although obviously on the PGA tour everyone pays their own expenses anyway.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fret not. Now comes the uncivil war. There will be a fight about letting LIV players back. Almost certainly goes to court. Put yourself in a current PGA player's mindset. Not a superstar but a grinder. They did the right thing and stayed and got jack shit. These defectors who are at or below their talent struck it rich. You think you might have Kesha hard feelings?
I have a question for you, who is this ziegler guy you constantly paste? Is he someone who has influence or inside knowledge about things? I've never heard of him except through your posts.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If i was LIV I would cave in and go to 4 rds, then they would get world ranking points and everything would be "normal"

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have a question for you, who is this ziegler guy you constantly paste? Is he someone who has influence or inside knowledge about things? I've never heard of him except through your posts.
I will keep it pithy. He is a right wing personality who used to have a regular radio gig. Now tweets and goes on News Nation. Famous or infamous for defending Jerry Sandusky and worshipping Tiger Woods. I discovered him because of his anti Trump tweets. He's only slightly less goofy than Kinky but more entertaining.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I will keep it pithy. He is a right wing personality who used to have a regular radio gig. Now tweets and goes on News Nation. Famous or infamous for defending Jerry Sandusky and worshipping Tiger Woods. I discovered him because of his anti Trump tweets. He's only slightly less goofy than Kinky but more entertaining.
He doesn't sound very right wing.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Why did he thing sandusky is innocent? Especially after sandusky was caught naked in a shower with a young boy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Because you are functionally illiterate, you just posted agreement that Patrick Reed is not Captain America.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The only guy i dont want to win is rory - because he's a smug punk who's carrying water for a corrupt golf tour., whoever else wins I'll congratulate them.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The only guy i dont want to win is rory - because he's a smug punk who's carrying water for a corrupt golf tour., whoever else wins I'll congratulate them.

Only guy from LIV that I wouldn’t mind winning is DJ….but I don’t want to see Norman celebrating

cheapseats

EOG Master
Paul Mc Ginley is a slob. Masters on the Golf Channel. His hair is all over the place, his tie all messed up. Get help.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have had 3 big Yes Masters trophies:

Danny
Sergio
Captain America (pre LIV)

Even though I like and have Brooksy, Swinging Sammy would be a bigger hit. 3-0 where 5-0 is $2.1 million.