Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

mariah

EOG Dedicated
Re: Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

Kodiak has realistically and literally lost 1000's capping sports over the last 1.5 years while being tracked at the RX in the sites promo section. I did take the time to research these tracks and from what I read they were all accurate & honest producing losses of 1200 units(-$120,000) over approx a 14 month period on plays of 2,3, & 5 units each. Being par for the course kodiak now trying to disrespect these tracks and how bad his capping really is ups the units to 50,75, & 125 per play so all these plays should be DIVIDED by 25 to get an accurate/honest read on this jokers game. :+clueless :+clueless I thought kodiak was going to stay out of my thread,:doh1 :doh1 :doh1 he just can not stay away!!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO I just had good laugh and had to share it, kodiak now 121-87 in the nba and down over 100 units on his new unit structure, DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$$ AND WARN OTHERS AT ALL OTHER SITES WHERE HE MIGHT POST ABOUT HIM OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

BE SURE TO WARN ALL WHO YOU CARE ABOUT AT OTHER SITES ABOUT THIS GUY CALLED KODIAK. HE LOST OVER 1200 UNITS(-$120,000) AT 2,3, & 5 UNITS PER PLAY OVER A 14 MONTH STRETCH. HE IS A HORRIBLE CAPPER OF SPORTS AND AN AWFUL MANAGER OF A BETTING BANKROLL. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$$ AND WARN ALL OTHERS NOT TO SEND HIM $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak is the worst capper on the net for nearly 2 years now, the tracks at the RX prove it. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Biggest scammer/loser on the net, do not ever send this guy $$$ or this could be you:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak lost over 1200 units (-$120,000) playing 2,3, & 5 units per play:hung , he may have been 3-0 last night but it is the big picture that counts. DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$$, he is the biggest loser on the net when being accurately & honestly tracked as he was at the RX for well over a year.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Don't be fooled by kodiak having a few winning days, get the big picture, the real facts! Over a 14 month stretch while being tracked at the RX kodiak lost over 1200 units(-$120,000) playing 2,3, & 5 units per play. The scammer known as kodiak now playing 25 x's these plays:+clueless :+clueless . DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$$ AND WARN ALL AT OTHER SITES ABOUT HIM OR THIS COULD BE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW :hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO kodiak boasting about another winning night, what a joke! The guy loast 1200 units(-$120,000) over a 14 month period on plays of 2,3, & 5 units per play. :hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO 23-9 in nba playoffs, but still down well over 1000 units (-$100,000) for the last 18 months:doh1 :doh1 he forgets to mention the entire story . DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i think we get it. a post a month would be sufficient.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Very well put Cannon! Kodiak gets a little goin and he forgets about the -1200 units(-$120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units per play over a 14 month period while being tracked at the RX. What makes him a bigger joke is him telling all viewers that plays are now 25 x's:doh1 :doh1 :doh1 DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$ AND WARN ALL AT OTHER SITES ABOUT THIS SCAMMER/POOR CAPPER!!!! Or this could be you :hung or someone you care about!

Cannon

Banned

Chuck Luck lost so much a couple of years ago if you gambled for 10 years he could not win it back he lost over 1500 units.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak is the best scammer/worst capper on the net. Many tracks have proven his dishonesty and awful capping of games.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Do not ever send this guy known as kodiak $$$ or this could be you:hung He is the ultimate scammer/liar!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

whether you know kodiak or not it is very important that you know about him and warn others of him at all sites that you go on. The guy is an awful capper/awful manager of betting bankroll/liar/scammer. He was tracked at the RX for over 14 months and dropped over 1200 units(-$120,000) playing 2,3, & 5 units/play( each unit being $100) as his losing got out of hand his lies began and his debate over the track being unfair also brewed. I took the time to research the said tracks and the guy is pure scum, the tracks were 100% legit! DO NOT EVER SEND Kodiak $$$ or this could be you:hung or someone you know!!!

KODIAK IS +700 UNITS IN THE NBA THIS SEASON. GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE, MARIAH.....CMON....OR YOU LOSE CREDIBILITY....

mariah

EOG Dedicated

700 divided by 25=+28 units very important to use the same scale that the scum bag lost 1200(-$120,000)at which was 2,3, & 5 units per play. Don't be fooled by this joker and don't ever send him $$$$ or this could be you:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:doh1 ooops kodiak failed to mention the scale that he dropped 1200 units(-$120,000) he seems to do that alot according to the many tracks of him at the RX:doh1 :doh1 damm he always forgets:+signs15- :+signs15- !!!!!!

Cannon

Banned

That Kodiak is a tricky bastard. His Nba was poop the otherday.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Several tracks over time have proven kodiak to be a terrible capper of sports. Cannon you are 100% correct he is a little trickster/manipulator who has cost many 1000's with his picks. Do not ever send this guy $$$ or this could be you:hung

how could we send him money?? how does he approach the posters on EOG. i know i would never send him money but still curious as to how he could contact us

Check out number 42 on the list from the link below:

Gurutracker

Everyone's thoughts are welcome on this.

One thing I will say about Kodiak, if this is the same person from the Rx, he was dead on about gyno going belly-up.

husker

EOG Addicted

it's the same kodiak. he was banned for two years at rx. he created about 50 ghosts there.

husker

EOG Addicted

how could we send him money?? how does he approach the posters on EOG. i know i would never send him money but still curious as to how he could contact us

he has never said anything here about his service. he posted his email in the site promotion forum at rx after he went tout.

husker

EOG Addicted

KODIAK IS +700 UNITS IN THE NBA THIS SEASON. GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE, MARIAH.....CMON....OR YOU LOSE CREDIBILITY....

he is back to where he is usually -497.45 units for baskets this year,

husker

EOG Addicted

his basket plays are 125u each, so he is almost even for baskets. can't make money there. bases he was about even last year, no money to be made fading. fading him in football was great last year! baskets was a great fade last year also! you have to wait until he starts loosing and pressing.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

As I stated in an earlier post any stats posted by kodiak should be divided by 25 to get a true comparison of how he lost 1200 units(-120,000) while being tracked at the RX while playing 2,3, & 5 units per play, just awful I know but that is what the tracks revealed. The guy blows 1200 units then starts saying his plays are for 25 x's:doh1 :doh1 :doh1 . Don't bother getting on his email list and certainly DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU :hung . Warn others at other sites about this guy Also after much research there is no evidence of kodiak ever donating anything to charity!!!

lol... What a funny read.. I know by the amount of emails I get that nobody reads this. But I must clarify. First off Huskers tracks have been exposed AS BOGUS NUMEROUS TIMES... There a joke.. A example of this from the last two weeks is this.. I have had four Winning NBA games posted by him at a WIDLEY available number that he has posted and then the next day changed after the fact to a number which would result in a loser or a push... Example:
I have Utah +6.5 / He posts the play as Utah +6.5 then the next day after they lose by 6 he post the game as a push.. LMAO... His Basket track is off some 1200 units YTD.. Same as Football was... This is why he does not track wins and loses only units.. Huskers track however has made me over 10K in the last 10months so I really cannot complain... Thanks for keeping me out there kid... :cheers

Now for cashflow aka Mariah.. MENTALLY DISTURBED... This joker has emailed me over 100 times begging to get back on my $$$ List and each time I say no he posts some rubbish in here.. He then emails me and threatens to post shit if I don't send him my plays... The guy is a looney and pretty fvcked up if you already could not deal... The only reason he keeps this up is because I banned him from getting my plays. Also Football plays were rated from 75 to 200 a unit not 2 to 5 there kid.. lol, caught in another lie huh kid? Now keep on posting so these fella's can see how many times you email me and threaten to post if I don't send you my MLB / NBA / NHL Winners...

:LMAO

See ya all next month when I come back to read up on this wonderfully funny thread...

YTD HOOPS +455units

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak: To keep all things on the same scale of 2,3, & 5 units per play where you dropped 1200 units ( -$120,000) over a 14 month stretch while being tracked at the RX your current nba total of + 445 units should divided by 25 making you +40 units ytd, congrads on a wonderful season only 1160 units to go to recoup your tremendous losses. Your :+signs15- have according to the tracks of you often led to your demise and this site should be no different. Please explain while you posted under so many alias at the RX???? :LMAO :LMAO You were busted there for doing it and got banned from posting there for 2 yrs:doh1 :doh1 :doh1 . long ago you mentioned you would not post in this thread, ya just can not stay away. :+clueless :+clueless in the midst of a 3-4 day losing stretch has ya scrambling, you are so predictable. DON'T ANYONE EVER SEND THIS GUY $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Have to believe kodiaks list is the list that does not exist. Why the hell would anyone who was ever on his list want to remain on it:+clueless :+clueless , unless they using his picks to fade. In any regard very funny!