Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

Apple

Banned
Re: Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

I got a few emails from people telling me kodiak was on Air Force. People have been making pretty good money fading the guy..

Cannon

Banned

Gyno if you raise the bar to banging 17 year olds in my state you are good to go.:party

Cannon

Banned

<CENTER> </CENTER>
<CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><LEFT>STATE</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>AGE</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Alabama</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Alaska</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Arizona</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>18</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Arkansas</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>California</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>18</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Colorado</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>15</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Connecticut</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>15</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>D.C.</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Delaware</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Florida</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16/18 (bill pending)</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Georgia</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Hawaii</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>14</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Idaho</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>14</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Illinois</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16/17</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Indiana</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Iowa</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>18</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Kansas</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Kentucky</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16 - [1]</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Louisiana</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>17</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Maine</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Maryland</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Massachusetts</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16/18</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Michigan</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Minnesota</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Mississippi</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16 - [2]</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Missouri</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>17</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Montana</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Nebraska</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Nevada</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>New Hampshire</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16/18</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>New Jersey</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16/18</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>New Mexico</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>17</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>New York</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>17</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>North Carolina</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>North Dakota</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>18</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Ohio</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Oklahoma</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Oregon</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>18</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Pennsylvania</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Rhode Island</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>South Carolina</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>14/16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>South Dakota</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Tennessee</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>18</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Texas</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>17</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Utah</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16/18</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Vermont</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Virginia</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>15</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Washington</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>West Virginia</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Wisconsin</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>18</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Wyoming</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>16</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD><LEFT>Puerto Rico</LEFT></TD><TD><CENTER>18</CENTER></TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>
FOOTNOTES:
[1]Age 16 if the man is 21 or older.
[2]If the female is over 12, the status applies only to virgins.

<HR>

<CENTER>The Law ~ Pedophiles ~ Fight Pedophilia! Supporters ~ Safety Tips ~ More Info ~ Missing Children

<HR>
<CENTER>Home ~ Graphics ~ Humor ~ Music ~ POW/MIA ~ Odds'n'Ends ~ Backgrounds
Special Pages ~ Break the Silence ~ Memberships ~ Web Rings ~ PSP Tutorial
Sign Guestbook ~ View Guestbook ~ E-Mail
</CENTER>

<CENTER>
? 1999
All rights reserved.</CENTER>
</TR></TABLE>
</CENTER>

Cannon

Banned

Colorado,Connecticut,Hawaii,Idaho,South Carolina, Virgina and all of Canada you can bang all the 15 year olds you want it looks like. If you want to go lower try Hawaii,Idaho Virginia and all of Canada good at 14 for you.

Apple

Banned

What is up with this?

(If the female is over 12, the status applies only to virgins.)

mofome

Banned

dont believe everything you read on the net, cannon. no 21 year old can screw a 16 year old. i cannot imagine any 23 year old wanting to have sex with a child, but thats gyno for ya. pathetic.

gyno needs to move to a 3rd world country where his behavior is accepted.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO 1-2 last noght & kodiak post a grocery list of 7 plays tonight all for 125 units each, this smuck lost 1200 units ($120,000) playing 2,3, & 5 units per play, the guy known as kodiak is an absolute joke! DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY CALLED KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU :hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO Kodiak goes from playing 2,3, & 5 units per game where he loses 1200 units (-$120,000) and now playing 50,75, & 125 units per game,the guy is an absolute joke, do not ever send him $$$ or this could be you:hung

lets all remember mariah is cashflow.. and cashflow was kicked off my list because of posting my plays online.... He then denied he was cashflow but the cat was already out of the bag. Mentally unstable with a rapist and a bogus track defending him.. 6-0 on thursday...

NBA +125units ytd 58% winners
CBB +65units ytd 56% winners

NUFF SAID!

Apple

Banned

100s of people across the street will attest to kodiak's false record keeping,horrific handicapping,and mental instabilty..
Til this day I've yet to see one person other than the 50+ ghosts that kodiak created to defend himself have come to his defense..

Kodiak answer this question..

Yes or No
"Did you create over 50 ghosts across the street?

If he says "NO"
I'll post the truth,
If he says "Yes"
then that is all you need to know about the most disliked person in the entire forum world.

But something tells me he would avoid answering the question.. Let's see what Kodiak does :)

Kodiak=SCUM

I never created a ghost when I was not banned. And never did I post in my own threads. I hope that answers the question for you fat ass.. .. Anyone notice that the psoetr JETPLANE is as bad handicapping Makes you wonder... Stay in so-cal you bag of shit...

FVCKING LOSER!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

kodiak -1200 units (-$120,000) playing 2,3, & 5 units per play:LMAO :LMAO nuff said! Now it gets even sillier he states that his plays are for 50,75, & 125 units per play. Kodiak for the record is an awful capper, likely the worst on the net as the tracks at the RX have proven for over a year now. HE IS A LIAR AND A SCAMMER DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung :hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

hmmmmmm why would ya even have to create ghost names kodiak:+clueless :+clueless The tracks were 100% on the money about you, you are an awful capper, poor money manager,liar, & scammer . DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY KNOWN AS KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung :hung

husker

EOG Addicted

people are asking for his plays at service play forums, to fade, since i have bin posting his plays. people are saying he is the worst capper on the net. he's almost as good as chuckluck was a couple years ago. i wish chuck would post plays consistently. cannon, if you would stop busting his chops he might start posting plays consistently. there is money to be made with these guys!

Cannon

Banned

Chuck I think just looks at Micelli,Reb, Shady and a few others he is not picking the stuff himself anymore.

Cannon

Banned

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>
POY X 25:
G-Town -1
G-Town over 129.5
UCLA under 130.5

People really pay for this garbage?

Enjoy!

Big day for Kodiak7

Cannon

Banned

Who should we fade for bases. Choptalk can't pick his nose and the same for most of those other rx guys.

husker

EOG Addicted

kody broke even for bases last year, so i will wait to see if he starts loosing and chasing. chuck e cheese might start posting bases, he was terrible last year (always played favorites), but won the year before. most baseball cappers were bad last year. bucks and chop lost last year and won previous years.

husker

EOG Addicted

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>
POY X 25:
G-Town -1
G-Town over 129.5
UCLA under 130.5

People really pay for this garbage?

Enjoy!

Big day for Kodiak7

big day for me, i added fla to those three fades. put me in first place at rx tracker forum for ncaa baskets. with the help of kody fades.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:doh1 0-3 in cbb on Saturday, typical kodiak day...........:+clueless :+clueless It will be very interesting to see Kodiaks picks for Monday, DO I HEAR 250 unit plays. What a joke this guy known as kodiak is. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU :hung

gyno = rapist / child molester
cashflow aka mariah = psycho
cannon = ? never heard of the clown
Jake = former tout that never got a single client to pay for his books.. loser

I like the fact that these girls don't like me.. There the exact thing none of us want to be.

7-0 on Sunday and what do we get? nobody faded today apparently.. or thursday when I went 5-1... Since wed. 16-8.... lol got luck fading clowns..

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

Kodiak cant be the worst tout out there.

Chuck Luck seriously lost ever week in the NFL season. No joke! This clown played 2 100 units GOY plays and lost both and threw a 50 unit POY in the same day and lost that also. In 2 games, Chuckster lost 250 units. In the superbowl, Chucky went 0-8. 0-8! In seems crazy but its the truth.

If you need someone to fade, its Chuck Luck. They dont call him No Luck Chuck for no reason!

Apple

Banned

Kodiak I don't fade you blindly, I just use you as a tool.. For example I liked Florida yesterday and was planning on betting about 3 or 4 units on them, I have absolutely no respect for you're capping ablitlies whatsoever so when I saw you were on OSU +5 I bet a little bit more on Florida..

You are a horrible handicapper that can't be argued with. 100s of people across the street with attest to that, everyone in this thread other than you will agree as well. YOU SUCK!!!
So is everyone is wrong? are you the only one who is right? I don't think so psycho..

You couldn't put together a winning season if you're life dependent on it.. You suck!!

BTW you are banned across the street for ghosting cause you are a psycho..

gyne 10
Kodiak 0

J

joeybagadonuts

Kody 'the chalk' is far and away the WORST tout ever. I'd be willing to pay this clown $100 just to fade his baseball picks. I remember 2 years ago the guy lost somewhere around a 1000 "units" in bases betting all big chalk. He had to re-up on Monopoly games at least a few times....