Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hey, mikey. Do you still think DeSantis is (would have been) the answer? His grand jury produced nothing but a check the box report. He has not banned the vaccine in Flordia. He only Alvin Braggs about opening the state early and has his mobile surgeon general criticize the vaccine while staying safely inside the lines.

This is more than enough evidence to conclude he wouldn't have done much different than Trump. Both would have allowed the initial lock down. Both would have helped develop and distribute the vaccine. Both would have advocated opening back up. Neither would have supported mandated vaccines. DeSantis would only be graded somewhat better on the margins.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is the Kesha hard Truth Social. You either accept or deny it. DeSantis is not your Superman. Your Superman is Alex Berenson and he is not a government official and he is an asshole a fucking asshole.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hey, mikey. Do you still think DeSantis is (would have been) the answer? His grand jury produced nothing but a check the box report. He has not banned the vaccine in Flordia. He only Alvin Braggs about opening the state early and has his mobile surgeon general criticize the vaccine while staying safely inside the lines.

This is more than enough evidence to conclude he wouldn't have done much different than Trump. Both would have allowed the initial lock down. Both would have helped develop and distribute the vaccine. Both would have advocated opening back up. Neither would have supported mandated vaccines. DeSantis would only be graded somewhat better on the margins.
desantis caught on quick and pivoted after just a few months, Trump never did and still hasn't.

That's the difference.

I would remind you that trump never fired fauci, birx or jerome adams, even after he was defeated. Trump lacks the moral character to learn from his mistakes , adapt to new realities, and to grow as a leader. It's a damn shame IMO.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nothing stopping DeSantis from going full Lawfare on Grouchy, Lady Birx, Jerome Adams and the rest. He is declining. But you think he will if he is President when it won't be a kunt hair percentage as easy. Would face massive opposition, resistance all angles. Florida is a straight shot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
There is plenty of evidence and plenty of dead people. You are choosing to deny.
I agree but desantis cant just wave his hand and "make it so". Trump failed miserably on covid, desantis did not, Trump has never admitted a single mistake, desantis has many times, trump would do things the same way again, desantis has stated clearly he never would.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I agree but desantis cant just wave his hand and "make it so". Trump failed miserably on covid, desantis did not, Trump has never admitted a single mistake, desantis has many times, trump would do things the same way again, desantis has stated clearly he never would.

DeSantis did fail. He closed Florida and pushed the vaccine. He pivoted and got it right which is good but he still failed. Facts.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump failed. He allowed the country to be locked down and pushed the vaccine. He hasn't pivoted. Claims he did everything right. DeSantis wins on points but that's not enough to dethrone the MAGA King.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump failed. He allowed the country to be locked down and pushed the vaccine. He hasn't pivoted. Claims he did everything right. DeSantis wins on points but that's not enough to dethrone the MAGA King.
trumps got the nomination and perhaps the election, would I rather have trump than biden or any other dem - of course. That doesn't make trump the right man however.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump failed miserably on covid

Nobody on The Planet Earth Knew Anything About Covid , When it Appeared.

What Was Trump Suppose To Do About It ?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am not going to post about the vaccine anymore. Nobody takes it anymore anyways. What is done is done. Who knows if related. I just know fuck Charlie. He has been a royal dick his entire life.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump failed miserably on covid

Nobody on The Planet Earth Knew Anything About Covid , When it Appeared.

What Was Trump Suppose To Do About It ?
He was supposed to realize after 3-4-5 months that he was being played, or perhaps 6 months, or even 10 months which is about what it was when he left office. trump still praises the vaccine and even claims it/he saved a hundred million lives.

Valuist

EOG Master

I agree with Boston Massacre; NOBODY knew that much about Covid in early 2020. And that includes the Chinese who shut down their own economy for over 2 years.

Let's go back to 2019.....the country was better off than now. You didn't have the inflation you have now, the southern border problem like it is now, or the sky high crime rates all over major cities that you have had in recent years.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Everybody was desperate for a vaccine in the hope normalcywould return.

Nobody but Trump could pulled it off that quick.

What’s he supposed to say afterwards, oops? Had to pretend getting the shot also.

At least I hope he did, even Justin played it safe …

boston massacre

EOG Master
I agree with Boston Massacre; NOBODY knew that much about Covid in early 2020. And that includes the Chinese who shut down their own economy for over 2 years.

Let's go back to 2019.....the country was better off than now. You didn't have the inflation you have now, the southern border problem like it is now, or the sky high crime rates all over major cities that you have had in recent years.

You Can Add More.

There Were No Wars or Invasions Started Under Trump.

He Cut My Taxes $1500.00.

It Was Peace and Prosperity For America , until a Foreign Country / China, Poisoned The Planet.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Interesting takes about the jab, food, drugs, etc from Aaron.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think I got it (Got it), I got the strength to carry on, oh yeah
I need a shot and a quick decision
Now it's up to me, ooh, what will be