Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm sick of this. I enjoyed it at first seeing these vaccine idiots get theres but now I'm angry and depressed and afraid where this is going because I'm pretty sure it will keep going...

mr merlin

EOG Master
I had that 30+ years ago, very scary at first because you think it might be a stroke or something. The problem is sleeping because you cant just leave your eye open all night - you wear a patch. Typically you start getting movement back in about a week but it takes many months before you can say it's all back. They give you steroids to reduce the swelling around the facial nerve that is"pinched/inflamed"

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Dell Dumb- Neither Brett Baier's son or James Stewart's sisters death I'll bet have anything to do with taking the Covid vaccine. If you're so concerned with the Dem's stealing the election haha why don't you rig the machines and pay off the right people so you can steal this one. I swear you can't make stupid up.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
We know most of the thread is about inferring people dying of Covid deaths. I'll bet a lot more lives were saved by people getting the vaccine in the 1st & 2nd wave than were lost. Since then it seems like the shot wasn't so important and possibly wasn't needed. I have two friends age 44 and 58 at the time who refused to get even the 1st shot and we're hospitialized 22 and 13 days. The 44 year old has long term Covid with serious lung problems and had to quit being a firefighter / paramedic. Before catching Covid he was running marathons and triathlons. The other has lewy body dementia. Doctors feel in his case he might have been susceptible to catching the disease because one of his parents had dementia and the other suffered from schizophrenia but by catching Covid it brought on the disease at least 5 to 10 years earlier. I also know of at least 8 friends parents who died of Covid. I'm not a doctor but I'm not stupid and the 1st and 2nd wave of Covid were some seriious shit!
Not a fan of either party or presidential candidate. Both should have never run again obviously for different reasons.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Doctors who have a lot more experience than you all found it was the cause of death. My two friends who caught Covid and spent weeks in the hospital weren't there for chicken pox or lime disease. They both talk about some really dark times. Shit like they thought they were being hung upside down and gasping to breathe and wanting to just die were just a few of the dark times they went through.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You can't prove vaccines as cause of death. Doesn't work like that. It takes a long time and examination of deaths. Subtle and laundered. By the time we find out definitively, damage long ago done.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
I haven't read a credible source that says the vaccines were deadly. Show me a death certificate where someone under 50 died because they took the Covid vaccine. Stay off OAN or websites that may not even be in business next year or pay settlements because they spew lies. Trump also never slept with or paid hush money to Stormy Daniels or Karen McDougal. I'm fine with you saying Biden isn't fit to continue in office or you don't want to take any future Covid vaccines. Almost no one wanted to him to run again. Just stop with the lies you hear from Trump. The guy is a conman who can't tell the truth about anything.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Dell Dumb- Neither Brett Baier's son or James Stewart's sisters death I'll bet have anything to do with taking the Covid vaccine. If you're so concerned with the Dem's stealing the election haha why don't you rig the machines and pay off the right people so you can steal this one. I swear you can't make stupid up.
brett was pro vaccine, why wouldn't his kid be?

16 yr olds just dont have heart issues...ever, if they do there's something seriously wrong, such as vaccine induced heart problems.

mr merlin

EOG Master
This triggered whizzer. I am only sussing as we should anytime there is an untimely or unusual death. The vaccines are poison but not every death is the vaccine. whizzer is not smart and sophisticated enough to grasp the nuance.
I saw a pic of the kid, a big tall kid, looked strong and healthy, not the look of a sickly kid with long term heart issues.

mr merlin

EOG Master
We know most of the thread is about inferring people dying of Covid deaths. I'll bet a lot more lives were saved by people getting the vaccine in the 1st & 2nd wave than were lost. Since then it seems like the shot wasn't so important and possibly wasn't needed. I have two friends age 44 and 58 at the time who refused to get even the 1st shot and we're hospitialized 22 and 13 days. The 44 year old has long term Covid with serious lung problems and had to quit being a firefighter / paramedic. Before catching Covid he was running marathons and triathlons. The other has lewy body dementia. Doctors feel in his case he might have been susceptible to catching the disease because one of his parents had dementia and the other suffered from schizophrenia but by catching Covid it brought on the disease at least 5 to 10 years earlier. I also know of at least 8 friends parents who died of Covid. I'm not a doctor but I'm not stupid and the 1st and 2nd wave of Covid were some seriious shit!
Not a fan of either party or presidential candidate. Both should have never run again obviously for different reasons.
Gonna call bullshit on all of this, everyone you knew either got it real bad or died huh? What a crock of shit. Your friends and family must be the unluckiest people in the world.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Mr. Merlin - Many, many others like myself got Covid and it was either like a cold, flu or loss of sense of smell and the symptoms ranged from mild to medium and they felt themselves in 3-7 days. A few of the people I know had a loss of sense of smell for many months or over a year. I was telling you and others earlier in the thread of the most extreme cases. For that 12-18 month period from the start of Covid I experienced what was more than the normal numbers of people I know who lost their life or get sick but before that were unusually healthy. The last two years seem to be normal. So Mr. Merlin did you have any friends or parents of friends get Covid who were hospitalized or died?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump had an affair with McDougal all but confirmed. He's never denied it. Stormy was 1 hookup and he denies it. Trump Tower doorman story about a knocked up bunny proven fake. Trump paid all 3. Testimony by Pecker reveals Cohen was the aggressor with NDA's. He pushed them and ran them. Trump knew about them but was passive. Don't go all in Stormy. Aside from you don't what what's been inside her, there is the possibility it never happened which would make Cohen a prime suspect. Michael Avenaughty the possible walkoff witness.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Before Pecker, I assumed it happened. Now I am sus. Remember. Cohen convicted not of hush money but his own dirty dealings involving money. He is that type of boy. If I'm right, CNN is finally going to get their historic and unprecedented along with a live CNN personality suicide. Trump plays the long game. He is the master poker player. I can cee him teeing Cohen up.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Mr. Merlin - Many, many others like myself got Covid and it was either like a cold, flu or loss of sense of smell and the symptoms ranged from mild to medium and they felt themselves in 3-7 days. A few of the people I know had a loss of sense of smell for many months or over a year. I was telling you and others earlier in the thread of the most extreme cases. For that 12-18 month period from the start of Covid I experienced what was more than the normal numbers of people I know who lost their life or get sick but before that were unusually healthy. The last two years seem to be normal. So Mr. Merlin did you have any friends or parents of friends get Covid who were hospitalized or died?
I had a cousins husband(maybe 72) who died very early on, I think in may of 2020. He caught it and they put him on a vent, he was on it for like 3-4 weeks and then they pulled the plug.

Looking back on it it's clear the ventilator killed him, they would never rush to put people on a vent like that today, the vents killed hundreds of thousands in that first 6-9 months.

Now would he have still died of covid if they hadn't put him on a vent, quite possibly, we'll never know.

The way you've talked in this thread exposes your bias, talking of long covid - which doesn't exist, talking about "not taking even the first vax" as if that's unwise. I had covid once that I know of, it was a cold that went away far quicker than colds usually do, i did have a lingering hack for 2-3 weeks but that was it.

I never heard the final numbers of how many people took this years booster but I know it was less than last years which was about 15% of americans. So we know the vaccine wanes rapidly, we know the vaxes given in the early days of 2021 and even 2022 are now doing nothing, and we also know that over 80% of people have never received another one)(n the last 2 years). Why didn't we have a wave of illness this winter, or last winter, why didn't all these unvaxxed die?

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Trump had a 1 year affair with Karen McDougal. I believe Trump did deny the affair for a long time. Trump hooked up with Stormy Daniels once and met her another time hoping to hook up. He denied having sex with Daniels for a long, long time. Cohen has many character flaws and has paid for his mistakes but he was Trump's personal lawyer for a long, long time. Birds of a feather flock together. Cohen has an axe to grind with Trump but he also was deeply involved in acts with him that were illegal. The paper trail in the case he's on trial for will tell most of the story and possibly enough to convict Trump. The National Enquirer witness was put on the stand 1st to back up most of what Cohen will testify to.
Trump plays the long game in many lawsuits and cases against him because he has loads of money and can outlast most only because of that difference. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Just listen to the way he phrases sentences. Not that I like many of the other candidates that ran against him but would support almost any other Republican candidate. I used to be a Republican. Not anymore and it's all because I figured out Trump was a con man decades ago. If he losses and it's a big if are you still going to push that it was election fraud and want him to run a 3rd time in 2028 or are you finally going to move on?

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Now it's the ventilator that killed him. Get the fuck out of here. You said you had a cold that went away in 2-3 days then in the next breathe you said you had a lingering hack for 2-3 weeks. That's not some bullshit little cold. There also is such a thing as long Covid or maybe it could be termed long term damage from Covid. My friend who had to retire from being a firefighter / paramedic couldn't run a 10 minute mile and gets winded 3 years later walking up the stairs. What do you call a 48 year old with those problems?

I'm done debating. I spoke my mind. We'll see in the coming months & years who was right about Trump. Peace / Out!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Now it's the ventilator that killed him. Get the fuck out of here. You said you had a cold that went away in 2-3 days then in the next breathe you said you had a lingering hack for 2-3 weeks. That's not some bullshit little cold. There also is such a thing as long Covid or maybe it could be termed long term damage from Covid. My friend who had to retire from being a firefighter / paramedic couldn't run a 10 minute mile and gets winded 3 years later walking up the stairs. What do you call a 48 year old with those problems?

I'm done debating. I spoke my mind. We'll see in the coming months & years who was right about Trump. Peace / Out!
Correct, my covid illness lasted 3-4 days tops - unlike a normal cold that begins with a sore throat, then to a runny nose for a day or two, finally to a stuffed up nose for 3-4 days, and then cough and a little of everything else for another week. Colds can easily last 7-10 days, covid was maybe 3 - far far milder.

Having a lingering hack where you cough by choice to clear things up once in awhile is not still being sick, it's a symptom of recovery.

As far as your firefighter friend goes I suspect he found a way to get disability.

Simply stunning that 4 years later you're apparently unaware that ventilators were the cause of so many deaths in the early days. it shows how you've failed to learn a damn thing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My "theory of the case" will be proven or disproven when Trump gets to present his defence. Cohen is a stupid shady fuck. I can see him scheming this entire thing and Avenaughty was in a position to know and expose it. The Stormy script seems off. Trump's infidelity form usually more discreet and careful.