Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
AI technology is getting Tony Homo to going LIVE full scale. May already be there save for the tweaking and testing to make sure. Once it has been confirmed, the elites have no use for any of us for any of us for any of us.
I'm not worried about it because in the Bible Boy, it is the people "Left Behind" who will go through some things. Good lick to kane and Kinky.
Right now, I want to leave Sweaty behind.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can I get a single concession from 1 EOG Liberal that this guy is creepy evil? Listen to the cutting people in half quip. What normal person would use that analogy to make whatever point he was making?

Comparison. John Ziegler is also an atheist (aside from Tiger Woods). He has never posted or said anything like that. The worse and worse is that he hates humans.

Do you agree the guy below is creepy evil and do you agree he should not have any authority or Samantha Powers over anybody?

Bad news for you. He does and so do people who think and believe like him. Tell me there is no way they would traffic and abuse (or kill) children. He flatly said what he thinks about humans. Do you think a moral switch kicks in for children?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What you have to understand. The elites view humans as we view cows, pigs, chicken. Once you understand that, you know there is no moral line even for children. They are evil.

railbird

EOG Master
Can I get a single concession from 1 EOG Liberal that this guy is creepy evil? Listen to the cutting people in half quip. What normal person would use that analogy to make whatever point he was making?

Comparison. John Ziegler is also an atheist (aside fronm Tiger Woods). He has never posted or said anything like that. The worse and worse is that he hates humans.

Do you agree the guy below is creepy evil and do you agree he should not have any authority or Samantha Powers over anybody?

Bad news for you. He does and so do people who think and believe like him. Tell me there is no way they would traffic and abuse (or kill) children. He flatly said what he thinks about humans. Do you think a moral switch kicks in for children?
This is left in nutshell

cheapseats

EOG Master
Yea, no $$. PGA card. 2 yr exemption. Can play in all the big events, although having won 2023 am already had entry to several, including Agusta.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

62 years old

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can you imagine the cooperation and coordination it takes for the media to sustain a complete blanket censorship of Suddenly deaths? We are only hearing about public people. It is correct and fair to extrapolate to the entire Poppy Harlow. Has to be massive.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Everyone involved from Covid 0:00 to Suddenly FT is guilty of treason and should be put to death therapy. If it's 2000, 20,000, 200,000, so be it. Would only put a small Richard Dent into the overall death percentage they are responsible.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He is playing the martingale game hoping to find that 1 winner so he can take a John Ziegler 2nd (to last) place victory lap.