Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Warriors canceling game tonight because of the fcuking assistant coach having a tummy ache. We used to be an elegant country.

MrTop

EOG Master
Listen I don't like how Biden & the Dem's have handled border security & immigration. It's a disgrace but they are admitting they made a mistake and now want to work with the other side to stem the flow of too people coming into our country. I believe we should allow a certain number probably somewhere between what Trump proposes and what is now being allowed. One thing the Trumpers do over and over again is talk about all these sleeper cell people crossing the border that are going to start blowing up buildings and killing people. So far even since Trump became president not one person has been a confirmed terrorist. All I see are people from other countries so desperate for freedom they'll travel hundreds or thousands of miles just for a better life. Most of these people will do any job just for a chance to stay here. I don't see too many American citizens lining up for the jobs they'll take and do it with a smile on their face.

The donald let people in too just not as many as joe. The reason they are letting so many people the last 7 years is because there are 8.5 million jobs to be filled. People from the boomer generation are retiring. The US is not collecting the taxes like we use to. There will be a cost to train them & housing, but they will get them in home computer jobs or whatever. The US will get the money back with paying taxes say 40 years.. In NYC they are converting commercial buildings into apts.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Listen I don't like how Biden & the Dem's have handled border security & immigration. It's a disgrace but they are admitting they made a mistake and now want to work with the other side to stem the flow of too people coming into our country. I believe we should allow a certain number probably somewhere between what Trump proposes and what is now being allowed. One thing the Trumpers do over and over again is talk about all these sleeper cell people crossing the border that are going to start blowing up buildings and killing people. So far even since Trump became president not one person has been a confirmed terrorist. All I see are people from other countries so desperate for freedom they'll travel hundreds or thousands of miles just for a better life. Most of these people will do any job just for a chance to stay here. I don't see too many American citizens lining up for the jobs they'll take and do it with a smile on their face.
Naah, the solution is mass roundups, mass arrests, mass deportations, mass seizure of any assets they've accumulated through their illegal presence in this country.

As i said, I wont vote for trump, but not because he's a bad guy, crazy, that he lies or is self absorbed, it's because he's too weak, far too weak.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They're still hyping covid, it's important to understand that it's a vaccine push designed for one purpose, to get the last possible million or two suckers to get vaxxed for this year. As we move into Feb and beyond NO ONE will get the vax, this is their last chance. As you can see, this years tiny seasonal covid bump was a nothing.

1705516758559.png

cheapseats

EOG Master
Naah, the solution is mass roundups, mass arrests, mass deportations, mass seizure of any assets they've accumulated through their illegal presence in this country.

As i said, I wont vote for trump, but not because he's a bad guy, crazy, that he lies or is self absorbed, it's because he's too weak, far too weak.
So, you won't vote for anyone.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So, you won't vote for anyone.
I would never vote for a 3rd party, what's the point? Trump lost me on covid, he lost me on failed pardons, he lost me on caving to the left and rino's in congress all day every day. He lost me on continuing to praise the vaccine and even acting like he'd hire the same type of people next time. I dont want any of that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I watched and RFK made a great point. If you are going to use some bullshit that 2 unvaccinated vs 1 vaccinated died in the 22,000 control group, why can't you also point out 5 vaccinated vs 1 unvaccinated died of cardiac arrested development.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Does anybody else notice an escalation of Suddenly? Went calm and now it's Hannah Storming.

I find some difficulty cheering the deaths of Joe six pack types who simply fell in line with evil they were completely lied to about.

They don't deserve to suffer and die merely for being fools.

However, I do rejoice the deaths among the media folks and others calling for the unvaccinated to be sent to concentration camps.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The play was not to play but DeSantis should have went full Alex Berenson and Alex Jones. No half ass measures. There is a simmering untapped anger he could have taken control and rode possible the distance. But he went scared money and bragged about opening Florida sooner then most and no mandates.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It would have required not just rhetoric but Lawfare action and he has the ability since he controls the Florida government.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He should have went on the campaign trail and said Grouchy will have a rope around his neck if he becomes President. A place Trump can't go. Probably would have been a disaster but go big or go home. He did neither and now he's going home anyway.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is new for me. I believe all vaccines are bad. At least since Grouchy started his career in the government. I don't trust any vaccine after that, even existing flu and measles. I'll never take another vaccine for anything.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Before, I trusted the CDC and thought the vaccine deniers were weirdos. Childhood autism. GTFOH. Now I am on the same script.

railbird

EOG Master
My name is Ken Mauer. I’m one of the longest-tenured referees in NBA history, spanning five different decades and over 2,100 regular season games, which was abruptly ended when I was forced out of the league because of my faith-based objections to medical mandates.
They’re trying to lay siege to me and lawyer me to death. I need your help to send a message to the NBA: you will not trample on religious and medical freedom. Please watch my urgent video to you and consider donating to bring this corporate tyranny to an end (any amount helps):
My story is like so many other Americans'. My career was destroyed and my retirement under threat because I stood up and said "no" to forced medical procedures. The hypocrisy of the NBA is stunning, as they're letting players PLAY unvaccinated, but I can no longer referee - a craft I spent my life doing and loved!
I'm asking for your help. We, as Americans, have no way to fight back against this type of corporate heavy-handedness - except to fight them in court and win.
When we win this lawsuit and send a message to the NBA, I'll continue to pay it forward to the freedom movement across the country. Never again should we witness these vaccine mandates and other egregious violations of religious and medical freedom. Join me and help us win a victory for freedom.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Before, I trusted the CDC and thought the vaccine deniers were weirdos. Childhood autism. GTFOH. Now I am on the same script.

When made aware of new facts, you changed your beliefs, which is what intelligent people should do.

Unfortunately, there are too many Don E and TW types who are drinking the vaccine Kool-Aid.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
An aside. This doesn't prove Pizzagate but removes the moral obstacle that the elites would never do such a thing. There is no moral obstacle.