Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is telling that they gave the real vaccine to these people. All that lying, all that censoring, all that protecting, all that killing, all that fucking and no son membership to the club. Sucks for you, Jake!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't think the media will report about the vaccines causing cancer. MSDNC just called Hunter the "child" of the President.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

His fiancée Paige Press confirmed his death on Saturday via Instagram stories. A cause of death was not revealed.

He also had a career in fitness modeling and was a bodybuilder. His IG documented his active lifestyle, which included surfing and skiing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dark Shadows
General Hospital
One Life To Live
All My Children
Guiding Light
The Bald and the Beautiful
fucking Ryan's Hope

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Luke. I love you.

I love you too Baby.

You're not going to let anybody freeze to death?

No Laura. I'm not going to let anybody freeze to death.

compaqdork

EOG Senior Member
Dark Shadows
General Hospital
One Life To Live
All My Children
Guiding Light
The Bald and the Beautiful
fucking Ryan's Hope

you siriusly left off Timothy from Passions? you hit a lot of level 3 parlays with dedications to him in your RX hey jason day. rip timmy and kenny W.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Dell Dude- Since none of these deaths are ever confirmed to be from taking the vaccine and you just make shit up I'll give you my made up theory. Donald Trump had anal sex with Alec Musser which later killed him and then Alec a month later took Donald Trump on a trip to the Grand Canyon and while camping returned the favor. So Trump's expected to expire February 14th or 15th or until I come up with some far fetched bullshit.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Listen Dell If you said I support Trump because he stands for more secure borders I'm OK with it. I used to be a republican. I'm for more secure borders. Trumpers believe all his lies and just make up shit. I don't even like Biden. He's also a terrible candidate. I wish we had two different candidates to choose from. Not every Dem is Woke. When I was growing up I never saw anything close to the crap I see on the internet. JUST STOP FUCKING LYING!!!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No conspiracy theories. Truth Social and facts.

They created covid in a lab and lied about it. They lied to shut down the economy and lock everybody down. They lied about the vaccine being safe and effective. They lied that it even was a vaccine. It's DNA gene therapy. They mandated the vaccine violently to even pregnant woman and children. They are covering up adverse effects of the vaccine including death. They are continuing to push the vaccine on everybody minus the mandates mostly. Grouchy has committed so much perjury, it would add up to 200 years if he was convicted on every count. But he and his conspirators are walking free while they are emptying the Lawfare clip on Trump.

You want to keep going because I could bust you all Jason Day?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump shares some responsibility but it has gone way beyond 15 days to slow the spread. Nobody in Samantha Powers has a clean sheet. Alex Berenson does but he is not a government official and he is an asshole.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump does lie but he's not lying about the rigged election. His lies are silly like Ted Cruz's father helped Oswald kill Kennedy. 2020 not silly. Real thing. And we are paying the Nick Price at home and abroad.