Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are simply covering up massive corruption.

And they are all in on it and that includes (most likely) Trump. He'd have to be. He played a critical role J6. Without him, it doesn't happen. And I'm not talking about trying to overturn the election, stage a fake coup.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sick of all of these fuckers. One thing for sure. Vikings man should be released from jail tomorrow and remunerated for his false prosecution.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
A Rounders quality tell. Tucker said he had some people's faces blurred. Because why, Tucker? Maybe because they are FBI assets and you agreed to protect them.

mr merlin

EOG Master
without question the shaman should be immediately released and compensated.
I wasn't overly impressed by Tuckers report so far. To me the biggest reveal would be the way the demonstrators were let in, even welcomed into the buildings, showing not just a couple but dozens of capital police opening the doors and even waving them forward/directing them would show it was no insurrection.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
While this shows without a doubt J6 is another hoax, nothing will change and nobody will be held accountable. Once you understand that there is the deep state and controlled opposition and no 3rd side, you get it. So easy. Just put red haired pig tour guy of Vikings guy under oath and ask him the right questions. Nothing. We also can clearly cee Sicknick waving people in. Nothing. Yes I think he was probably killed but on J7.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Where is the footage of Ashli? Where is the footage of ouside the chamber door when police had it barricaded and guns drawn inside? Where is the footage of the other Ray Epps leading completely peaceful protesters to their DOJ doom?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
howid can people be about to bust into the Senate chamber while Vikings man is being given a tour of empty hallways?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Weak. Refuge is slow peeing his hand waiting for a card. Not me. I'm pushing all balls in this is a controlled coverup.

Tucker Carlson Outlines Review of Capitol Hill J6 CCTV Tapes and Publicizes Footage
March 6, 2023 | Sundance | 392 Comments

As promised, Fox News host Tucker Carlson began publicizing the closed-circuit TV footage from Capitol Hill on January 6, 2021. In the introduction to the footage, Mr Carlson outlines the process and limitations that his producers encountered.

Tucker Carlson states no one from the House of Representatives placed any restrictions on the footage as reviewed. Additionally, Carlson notes that no one at Fox News leadership had any input into the review that his team undertook. As he describes, much of the 40,000 hours of footage was innocuous, empty rooms with CCTV camera footage showing very little. However, the footage that did show events, does not support the “violent insurrectionist” narrative as promoted by the J6 committee.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What was you going to say after the, Adam? Starts with an F. False? Fake?

And then the Ray Epps stuff saying well he was there 30 minutes after the (inaudible)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We now have the script. Set a strawman argument that Tucker claimed no violence. There was violence. They can use that fact and lie about Tucker claiming no violence to avoid answering the real questions about Vikings man, Sicknick and Epps which they can't.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Full stop time. There has never been video released on the other side of the Senate chambers door when it was barricaded inside with several guns drawn. Why is that?

boston massacre

EOG Master
I wasn't overly impressed by Tuckers report so far. To me the biggest reveal would be the way the demonstrators were let in, even welcomed into the buildings, showing not just a couple but dozens of capital police opening the doors and even waving them forward/directing them would show it was no insurrection.

Capital Police Were Tour Guides.

Answer This Question.

What Isn't A Lie, When It's Communicated By The Biden Administration ?

boston massacre

EOG Master
The J6 Scumittee Showed Republican Senator Josh Hawley Supposedly Running From Danger.

Didn't Show Any Other Senator Running, Except Hawley.

But Video Evidence Shows Many Senators , From Both Parties, Running.

They Left Out All The Other Senators On The Video.

Who Believes A Word Out Of D.C. ?

mr merlin

EOG Master
The J6 Scumittee Showed Republican Senator Josh Hawley Supposedly Running From Danger.

Didn't Show Any Other Senator Running, Except Hawley.

But Video Evidence Shows Many Senators , From Both Parties, Running.

They Left Out All The Other Senators On The Video.

Who Believes A Word Out Of D.C. ?
They lied about covid, then the vaccine, jan 6th, ukraine, the toxic derailments, nothing we hear on the media is the truth.

Instead of sifting through news/facts/articles, etc to try to figure out what's true, it's much easier to just watch the news and trust it's a lie.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This thing is so deep state, Trump and Tucker may be involved. What he showed last night is nothing. We knew Vikings guy wasn't involved in any violence. That was disclosed when he plead not guilty. We knew Sicknick was never assaulted, never touched. We knew Epps was lying. Out of all the Epps video, Tucker showed a perjury process that will go nowhere. This is a coordinated controlled release. After it is over, it's OTB. When McCarthy releases the rest, it won't really be the rest but everybody will except it as everything. And that is howid both teams work together to put this to bed. Only thing left are the show and stevo smell hearings.

Last edited: