Just to be clear

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I predict the next mayor just as bad but less ugly. New York an example. These Democrat run cities are broken. No hope of recovery. No more Rudy Giuliani's.
I’ll predict the next one doesn’t throw the police under the bus, then require 70 to protect him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Justin Bieber, Flush with Cash from Catalog Sale, Cancels the Rest of 2023 Tour Dates Because of Face Paralysis Health Issue

Who goes back to work first:

Fetterman +250
Bieber +250
neither -1000

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This assholes literally has no hit records or notable movie performance. I can't name an example of either and if any of you can, you are a fucking teenage girl or a fucking weirdo. Social media and music tours.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't like him but his story is a tale of tragic. If he never posted that initial YouTube song that started it all, I think he would have lived a normal, happy life.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If it is based on accurate Suddenly, we are fucked because about 80% of the Poppy Harlow took at least 1 jab.
I'd say it's more like 65-70% tops, the current covid vaccine database is hopelessly corrupted. Many, many states show far more people vaccinated than the total number of people at various age groups, some as high as 140%+, I suspect the govt was billed for tens of millions of shots that were never given.

Valuist

EOG Master
The state of Ohio now referring to Erin Brockovich as an "environmental terrorist". Let see, she's not the one who derailed the train. NSC is going to get a$$ raped every which way imaginable. And its all warranted.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No it is not. NSC is China. Both patsies to cover up real criminals. It is DeWine and Shapiro and whoever else made the order to nuke the East Palestine.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You are not stupid, Valuist. You don't believe the warning system worked. The train crew acted immediately with the correct step to activate emergency breaking bad. The train slowed to a stop in 40 minutes. The derailment had already occurred at the front. No choice but to dig a hole in the ground, pour explosive, toxic chemicals in the hole and light it on fire which is why East Palestine will be unlivable for at least several years.. You don't believe that.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The next time a national leader, politician, media personality tells the Truth Social about something important will be the first time in 8 years.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These people are exposing children to drag shows while they are not injecting them with deadly vaccine and cutting off their genitals while calling it gender affirming. If you believe anything they say about anything, stupid.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Formation Psychosis or something. Has to be something. Doesn't work with me but people can exposed to the obvious and they are unable to believe it. Same with Epstein. The conspiracy theory is that he committed suicide with no *help. It is impossible with the known facts but the Truth Social is so horrible maybe, people can't handle it so they believe that fat fuck Bill Barr that it was definitely suicide. He checked just like the rigged election.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is another one. The reason only 2 people on the Left arrested development for torching churches and pregnancy centers is because they did it at night. That's Merrick Garland's explanation. January 6 was during the Jason Day. Why 1000 plus and counting. Smart yeah ok.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't have to explain anything. You do. Overheated bearings, sparks, warning, breaking bad. Accept all of it. Where I get Fuzzy Zoeller is the part about stopping 40 minutes later and discovering the derailment at the front. Both can't be Truth Social. If the former, no breaking bad and derailment happened when bearings failed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And once you get past that, it gets worse and worse. They purposely blew it up. I'm not an expert on containing toxic leaks but I'm thinking blowing it up probably not on the containing toxic leaks for dummies playbook. If that shit was about to explode, you are too brave and too stupid to stay there and dig a hole in the ground when any moment you could be incinerated.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My conspiracy theory or whatever you want to call it is the brakes were never applied, bearings overheated until melted and tracks failure and the derailment. There was no 24 type situation where they had to nuke East Palestine to avoid nuking all of Ohio. They did what they did and what happened happened. Some people, some things. Why the CEO of Norfolk would be taking the Shame blame and Humaliation, I don't know other than they always do. Nobody ever violates the script. It doesn't matter. They got away with it like always. There will be a next time. Probably a plane crash. Near crashes continue to happen. Only a matter of time.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Is it unreasonable that the head of the aviation dept should have knowledge of aviation? Is that simply too much to ask?

Nothing But A Big Phony Political Hack.

As Trump Would Agree.

What Do You Think Butt Boy Knows About Transportation ?

He Probably Couldn't Take The The Nut, Off A Bolt.

Just Like Kane.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The challenge remains for any Liberal EOG poster. Go through the derailment and controlled explosion timeline and explain howid everything went by the James Comey book. If someone kane, I will mea cookie.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Like Mayor Buttboy said. Derailments happen all the time. If that's all this was, I am not posting about it right now a month later. Something was diff'rent strokes. That would be the nuclear bomblike mushroom cloud of carcinogens that was the result of a deliberate and meticulous explosion.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This wasn't China unless they were part of it. US based with Grouchy and the CDC then you go from there. This is why there will be WW3. It's another coverup. Already killed a few million. Why not a few billion.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's not fake, they're now backtracking and saying they meant Deploying the narrative of the emergence of a new variant.