Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Prove me wrong, Tucker. Opportunity tonight but from what he previewed, even less than last night and he hinted that will be it. 44,000 hours. 2 Jason Days and not even a complete episode. Last 15 minutes, moved on.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't believe no useful video of Ashli and no video on other side of the door. Was it the Speaker's hallway? Because that was breached and it was just like Vikings man, peaceful tour. howid do you go from murdering Ashli to allowing peaceful tours?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It was the Speaker's hallway. Why am I the only one noticing this? From killing Ashli to people taking selfies and that guy putting his dirty butt on Nancy's chair dirty shoes on top of Nancy's desk.

Shooting during the attempted breach of the Speaker's Lobby

At 2:44 p.m., law enforcement was trying to "defend two fronts" to the House Chamber, and "a lot of members [of Congress] and staff that were in danger at the time".[50][51] Pipe bombs had been discovered outside the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee,[52][53] and Capitol Police officers had been warned that many attackers were carrying concealed weapons.[54]

Babbitt, wearing a Trump flag as a cape, was among several dozen rioters who approached the doors to the Speaker's Lobby, adjacent to the House chambers.[5][55] Three uniformed officers were posted outside the Lobby when they were threatened by the crowd. One member of the mob yelled, "Fuck the Blue" (blue being a reference to the police). One officer guarding the doors told the others "They're ready to roll", and the three officers moved away from the barricaded doors leading to the Speaker's Lobby.[5] No longer impeded by police, one rioter, Zachary Jordan Alam, smashed a glass window beside the doors.[12][56] On the other side of those doors, many lawmakers and staff were being evacuated by Capitol Police,[8] but some were trapped in the House balcony.[57]

After "he's got a gun" was yelled several times when Lieutenant Michael Byrd aimed his weapon,[58] Babbitt, hoisted by two men,[18] began to climb through the shattered window. She was then shot in the left shoulder[9] by Lieutenant Byrd[10][8] and fell back among the other protesters.[18] Babbitt had been warned not to proceed through the window: one witness recalled that "A number of police and Secret Service were saying 'Get back! Get down! Get out of the way!'; [Babbitt] didn't heed the call."[59]

Many rioters immediately began to leave the scene, making room for a Capitol Police emergency response team to get in and administer aid, and Babbitt was transported to Washington Hospital Center where she later died. She was 35 years old.[8] She was unarmed at the time of the shooting.[60][61]

U.S. Representative Markwayne Mullin (R-OK), a witness to Babbitt's attempted breach, said that Lieutenant Byrd "didn't have a choice" but to shoot, and that his action "saved people's lives".[50][62]

The shooting was recorded on several cameras, and footage was widely circulated.[63] John Earle Sullivan, among those who recorded footage of the shooting, was arrested for his role in the attack.[64] Zachary Alam was also arrested for his role in the attack.[65][66]

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Comrade Cwissy said:
One thing, though, some may not have caught but I did. When the doors breached and protestors inside, he called for guidance, permission to evacuate Senators. No response. Did it on his own. To me that indicates his supervisors weren't worried about their safety. That indicates they knew protestors not a threat. That indicates this was planned, controlled. That indicates false flag.

[TWITTER]1633275296202870795[/TWITTER]

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's just me but I don't remember a single example of a mass shooter being given a Trading Places tour of massacre scene.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yet nobody touched for illegal protests at SCOTUS homes which led to an aborted assassination attempt on Kavanaugh. What if it wasn't aborted? The guy wasn't stopped. He stopped.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There are staged videos of fighting between the pigs and protestors ouside and in the tunnel but nothing inside, but nothing inside, but nothing inside. Other than the scene with the mobile pig waiting for the director to say action and leading a "mob" up the stairs and into the Senate lobby. Literally shaking.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And Ashli of course. Show us the timestamped video on the other side of barricaded doors where protestors trying to break in to the Senate chamber. Or maybe it was housepicks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That shaman guy got 41 months, he's prob been in jail for 22-23 months so far, he could be out by next summer.
I question whether he is really in jail. Why was he taken on a tour? Why was he? I don't believe or trust anybody, anything. We need it confirmed he is in jail and not an FBI luxury safehouse.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What was going on? Why was Vikings man taken on a tour after everybody evacuated? The red haired pig didn't do that on his own. He should be testifying publicly. Nobody even says what the motherfucker's name is and he has never spoken publicly under oath or on air.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is more likely Vikings man part of the *production. Poor Ashli got casted in a shit role. I'd rather do pretend jail than pretend dead. Kinky should have auditioned. He is good at pretending.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To show you howid sick and evil these people are, Grouchy was on CNN with Anderson Cocksucker giving his thoughts and prayers about national or lab origin. After everything we know!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They will lie about anything and everything. They will do anything and everything. There is no line. There is only violence.

mr merlin

EOG Master
China wasted 3 years beating their heads against a wall fighting covid - they put it behind them in a matter of weeks once they came to their senses.

The China syndrome​

With no mRNA vaccines, China leaves lockdown and Covid behind in weeks - exactly the opposite of terrified Western media predictions. No wonder CNN etc are yet again ignoring reality.​

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kansas coach Bill Self will miss the Jayhawks' Big 12 tournament quarterfinal matchup against West Virginia on Thursday after being hospitalized, the school announced just hours before the 3 p.m. ET tipoff. No further information has been provided about his condition at this time.

"Kansas Men's Basketball Coach Bill Self will miss today's Big 12 Tournament game as he recovers from an illness," KU said in a statement. "Assistant Coach Norm Roberts will serve as the acting head coach. Self is doing well and receiving great care at the University of Kansas Health System."

Self, 60, appeared before the media Wednesday afternoon in an informal scrum in the bowels of the T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri, where he seemed upbeat about his team's prospects ahead of KU's tourney-opening game on Wednesday.

Self and Kansas won the Big 12 regular season race for the 17th time in Self's career earlier this year and secured the No. 1 seed in the Big 12 tournament heading into postseason play after going 13-5 in the conference race and 25-6 overall. The Jayhawks project as a No. 1 seed in CBS Sports' Bracketology forecast, according to expert Jerry Palm, positioned to potentially repeat as national champions after winning it all last season.