Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tennessee was the 3rd be best team. Purdue should roll Puke. Going to be Purdue vs Connecticut whoever wins this game.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I made the mistake of checking Heat score. So typical. Chance to lock up 6th seed with a good week and they are losing to the Bullets. Again.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
howid big is Monkeytraz and Ryby not getting there? I still have other NC State tickets but 1-0 instead of 3-0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
All in all, not 2 bad. With the Ladies, Notre Dames the only big loss. With the men, the Michigan State empty bracket. You'd think I'd get a team.

Sparty
Slut Mary Ingalls
Grand Christy Canyon
Whorelina
Baylor

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Goosephabba check that. This.

This is why it is very important Illinois make the fuck you final four. Perhaps even more important than Gene Keady lifting the trophy. I need to activate Celtics. Would still need more help but that's 1.
2-0 going into the Yes Masters. If Purdue, Goosephabba or NC State take it, hustle double winners.

Illinois final four +950
Iowa k +700
Rickie +8500
Celtics +230
Lightning +2600

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Heat win the next 4, I believe they can rest the last 4. Would eliminate 76ers and gain the TB on Pissers. That is 7 days of resting starters other than giving Herro and Love game reps. Only need 6 seed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
By the time UCONN tips Saturday, I will know if they are disposable. Even if UKUNT takes it all, I'd still rather have Purdue but UCONN would be a big time 2-0 that goes to some heavy NBA and NHL chalk. So many scenarios. After tomorrow, will be so many less. I think Missy C gets her you can't cee me revenge and UKUNTs find a way.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So there is no surprise. I don't expect to win a penny existing roosters at Fagduel if Purdue and Iowa k. None of them completed. Will have some juicy cash me offers. Whatever I win will be Dwaft King and MGM and won't even be $1000. Whiffing completely NFLe is the reason. Divisions, conferences and Super Show. Fuck the Swifties!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think its Brian Harman that would leave only Jimmy Butler for a millions. I want to cee the cash me for that. Maybe I'll find it and post it on X.

compaqdork

EOG Senior Member
So there is no surprise. I don't expect to win a penny existing roosters at Fagduel if Purdue and Iowa k. None of them completed. Will have some juicy cash me offers. Whatever I win will be Dwaft King and MGM and won't even be $1000. Whiffing completely NFLe is the reason. Divisions, conferences and Super Show. Fuck the Swifties!

fading the dirty debutantes sir? "do me a favor and take your phone out and google 'dirty debutantes'

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's say cash me offer is $250,000 after Heat dispose of the Celtics again. Unlikely I will push the Keisha Lance Bottoms button. There are dozens of #HeatCulture roosters, will already be guaranteed a yuge payout and I assume well hedged with whoever they play. We is going all the way. Need Missy C and Brian H first.