Fezzik GOY Part III

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
So why don't you save your clients the fees for your service and just tell them to play all home team moneylines from -600 to -850 all year?

Oh right because you know which -700 ML favs have "value"

Got it

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
We ALL know Heim is a donk

Why?

In an industry with Zillions of outright frauds that:

1. LOSE big on their selections
2. Never win ANYTHING
3. Cannot gamble to win

He has chosen to personally come after me, a guy that wins at multiple Advantage Areas including not just sports betting but

Poker, 21, etc.

How stupid are you to devote your time to going after a legit person????

He is a sissy boi.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Vaguely reminiscent of the Fezzik Place challenge, way back when.

As I remember, Fezzik had individual head-to-head 10k matchups with Frank B, Ken Weitzner (the Shrink) and Adam Meyer, lost all 3.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Adam will be tough to contact about this as he's serving a 8 year sentence for extorting $45m from a wisconsin business man.

His sentence is up in 2025

Yeah, Adam didn't return my emails, and Ken was unavailable. LOL

However, Frank B did text me back and after I described the side bet from long ago using LV Hilton SuperContest lines, he texted "I won, but it was a year we both did very mediocre".

I think either the match with Adam or Ken was very close and came down to the final week.

Voodoo

EOG Addicted
It's been years since I visited EOG but Bob piqued my interest with his message.

Glad to see it's still humming along.

Was curious what the stroll down memory lane was all about. It was quite a while back.

Don't recall much of the details other than Steve is one of those guys you can make a bet like that
with on just a hand shake or fist bump and be sure that it will go just fine.

I do recall that he sought me ought to pay the bet immediately in some sports book, which is
exactly why I say it was easy to make a bet like that with him

I'm also pretty sure the amount was 5K. After that season he then proceeded to go on a run for a
few years in that contest that won 100x that. Sounds like a pretty good overall run.
I'd happily lose a side bet and take his results that followed.

Hope everyone still here from way back when is healthy and doing well.

Good luck today.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik claims I pick on him needlessly, he's one of the few legit guys....he writes working on WED yesterday. Nothing released for
Wednesday that I see. Maybe card was short of any -700s.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik claims I pick on him needlessly, he's one of the few legit guys....he writes working on WED yesterday. Nothing released for
Wednesday that I see. Maybe card was short of any -700s.
You can buy points to get to that magical -700 golden Goose mark

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I bet Grand Canyon yesterday -3300
You betting it is fine as you have credit and partners to get down and if it loses you can take the hit

The issue is you releasing this to clients, which I don't believe you did, requiring them to put a third of their roll on one opinion.

That's not right

ComptrBob

EOG Master
It's been years since I visited EOG but Bob piqued my interest with his message.

Glad to see it's still humming along.

Was curious what the stroll down memory lane was all about. It was quite a while back.

Don't recall much of the details other than Steve is one of those guys you can make a bet like that
with on just a hand shake or fist bump and be sure that it will go just fine.

I do recall that he sought me ought to pay the bet immediately in some sports book, which is
exactly why I say it was easy to make a bet like that with him

I'm also pretty sure the amount was 5K. After that season he then proceeded to go on a run for a
few years in that contest that won 100x that. Sounds like a pretty good overall run.
I'd happily lose a side bet and take his results that followed.

Hope everyone still here from way back when is healthy and doing well.

Good luck today.

Always good to hear from Frank. I tried to find the actual scores of the side bets, but it was around 19 to 20 years ago. How time flies.

Heim

EOG Master
The moneyline criticism must be getting to Fezzik, two consecutive spread releases on CBB is very unFezzian.

Heim

EOG Master
No doubt Fezzik marking each calendar day with a pray meme 🙏 until NFL Hall of Fame game. 😄

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Last update
3/4/24 Monday (3/4/24 6:17am) Nets ML -380 [102-106] NBA 1 L -3.8
3/4/24 Monday (3/4/24 6:18am) Fla Gulf Coast ML -165 [63-69] CBB 2 L -3.3

YTD -13.50u

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik takes second in an online tourney
$250 buy in

Cashes for over $6k

Will there be a resurfacing of the fezzik poker fund?
2/5 short stack master strategy

Heim

EOG Master
"We are DOWN so far this year."

The above must be killing Fezz... he's probably had his finger on delete all year waiting for anything positive.

Without a doubt causing some insomnia. Counting moneylines to fall asleep. 😴

Heim

EOG Master
I disagree with pros should not buy points. Buying points on/off key numbers is a option especially if you know which way the line is moving.

You buy a point for 20c or 25c, one hour later that same number you bought on or off is worth 40 or 50 cents.

Boston does it all the time, then again mostly in a sport he knows well, CBB.

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Bounce back Wednesday comes through

3/6/24 Wednesday (3/6/24 11:55am) W Virginia +5.5 [81-93] CBB 2 L -2.2
3/6/24 Wednesday (3/6/24 11:56am) Radford ML -210 [67-60] CBB 2 W 2
3/6/24 Wednesday (3/6/24 11:57am) PROP Kentucky Team Total OVER 89.5 [93] CBB 2 W 2

YTD -9.70u

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I disagree with pros should not buy points. Buying points on/off key numbers is a option especially if you know which way the line is moving.

You buy a point for 20c or 25c, one hour later that same number you bought on or off is worth 40 or 50 cents.

Boston does it all the time, then again mostly in a sport he knows well, CBB.

I would generally say cappers who want to make money should not buy points. There are very few exceptions where you can make the case the books are giving a +EV price buying the hook or a full pt. Also, the mathematical advantage grows virtually the same for either bet (original or w/ points) if the line moves.

Just because Boston does it, doesn't make it +EV, in fact, I doubt he could even quantify the advantage.

As an aside, yesterday at the Legends Bay Circa I saw a guy bet a $3 CBB 9-team round robin by the 8s where he bought a point on one side going from -4-110 to -3 -140 and another buying 2 pts, -110 to -170. The projected win was cut by a huge amount, so he backed off both buys. LOL

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
Heim is terrible at this. And Alan Boston is not respected for his stuff like buying points onto 5 nonsense.

Buying 3 points for 60 cents? NOW we can have a reasonable conversation........

I find Boston entertaining. He doesn't like me. I don't like him.

Heim

EOG Master
Heim is terrible at this. And Alan Boston is not respected for his stuff like buying points onto 5 nonsense.

Buying 3 points for 60 cents? NOW we can have a reasonable conversation........

I find Boston entertaining. He doesn't like me. I don't like him.

It depends on the sport. 3 points NBA yes, CBB not so much. But then again why Pinny charges vary.