Fezzik GOY Part III

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
is this the same steve fezzik who is always ripping coaches for poor end of game management?

yet going from 5th in a contest with a six figure payout to a 24k payout is just ho hum. it happens

this is like being down 3 with 4 minutes to go and losing by 17

yet the advertised best contest player in the game chokes down the stretch and it's now "well look what I've done before this". what would you say to a coach who mismanages a game but in the press conference says "well look at all my wins last year"

oh and that heartfelt story about getting soup for his sick wife. well isn't that one of the biggest NEGATIVE EV moves yet non of the vsin clowns came back with this. if you are making so much money gambling, advantage play why not just order uber eats/door dash and have the food delivered. Im sure the $25 delivery charge and the hour saved traveling there will pay for itself.

But i guess when Patrick is so busy trying to ride Steve's magic stick having anything to say besides "you are great", "wow this is gold" you can think you are bulletproof.

But his talk about the football games is always good.

my question is why was Steve asleep at the wheel not sending out KC +3.5 -110 the instant it came out?

Heim

EOG Master
Why the heck does world famous contest player need a HELOC?

In a similar light, Teddy Covers, who is always around 60+, featured in that silly tout movie, walked away from his house when the bottom fell out of the market.

Hey, things happen in life, but don't pose you never lose and can't afford your mortgage.

Heim

EOG Master
You don't think I could earn 5% betting on that Heloc Money??

HOW DUMB R U

Who knows...do you? Just because you show positive units with PG doesn't mean much. The guy who was up a gazillion units with Memo went belly up.

Touts are a lot like woman, what they say and what they do is vastly dissimilar.

Heim

EOG Master
It reminds me of the knuckle heads on Shark Tank trying to pitch their product... millions in revenue looking for $300k..🤔

Sumting amiss.

Heim

EOG Master
Again Krackman, a interesting study this morning, stressing you don't have to bet sides in these playoffs. I agree if you can
get down for anything worthwhile with props. Krack, Fezzik use a unlimited supply of guys willing to bet for them for a small percentage.

Average America can't do that nor afford to lose a book chasing steam on these props.

Moral of the story,, you can't beat -110, these pros can't. Don't quit your day job.

Heim

EOG Master
I would think if Krackman is KC, so is Fezzik. Very rare for a Krackman side this time of year. Fezzik must have been very convincing.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik handles a number that moves against him (Chiefs) as well as somebody getting a IRS audit. 🥴

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Not sure why Fezzik felt it was necessary to take a shot at AB for walking his dog shirtless.

It’s Vegas, sometimes it’s hot. Is there a shirt and shoes ordinance in gated communities in Summerlin?
As for the dog, the leash may or may not be of concern depending on the temperament or behaviour of the dog.
AB is somewhat Libertarian so I can see how he would be inclined to oppose conforming
to Fezzik’s neighbourhood code of conduct.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
I have no knowledge of the situation and I really shouldn’t comment.
Also, apologies to Heim for the hijack.

But my blind read is that Krack has myriad gambling partners.
His long term success as an AP is due largely to casting a wide net seeking betting partners who can trade value.

I presume Krack was taking a flyer on Boston and his Long term CBB capping cred.
I doubt Krack is losing sleep over the AB debt.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I have no knowledge of the situation and I really shouldn’t comment.
Also, apologies to Heim for the hijack.

But my blind read is that Krack has myriad gambling partners.
His long term success as an AP is due largely to casting a wide net seeking betting partners who can trade value.

I presume Krack was taking a flyer on Boston and his Long term CBB capping cred.
I doubt Krack is losing sleep over the AB debt.
Krack is more CEO than sportsbettor

He has a deep team with hundreds of PPH accounts.

I'm 100% sure the AB money isn't keeping krack awake at night

Onward and upward

railbird

EOG Master
Not sure why Fezzik felt it was necessary to take a shot at AB for walking his dog shirtless.

It’s Vegas, sometimes it’s hot. Is there a shirt and shoes ordinance in gated communities in Summerlin?
As for the dog, the leash may or may not be of concern depending on the temperament or behaviour of the dog.
AB is somewhat Libertarian so I can see how he would be inclined to oppose conforming
to Fezzik’s neighbourhood code of conduct.
AB leaning more to the right than ever

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
If you want to run around shirtless with a Great Dane Unleashed.

Live in a Apartment in Pahrump.

Give me a Break.

Everything he does is pure and right............ except when he is alienating everyone

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Just pointing out an amazing coincidence. Of Fezzik's 11 CBB releases Sat, 10 are picks made Friday night by cappers in the VSIN Hoops Challenge.

Update: 3-7. The lone solo pick also won.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Hopefully the stale SB props can bail Fezzik out. So far college baskets has been brutal.

No worries RHE mlb around the corner.

YTD: -2.36

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzian Big Game Fallout:

Props 3-3 -2.50

Too scared to release a side, lean KC +2

The bigger the game, bigger the under play out the window for high vig props.

Fezzik in the negative to date so expect a moneyline palooza for baskets going forward.

It's amazing, the guys they push on gambling podcasts refuse to commit to a SB side because no matter how well they do on props everyone will remember a losing side. Meanwhile BW wannabes showing their 4 and 5 figure bets on KC via IG. Fezzik trying to figure out why -160 prop lost 🤔

Heim

EOG Master
Serious question, are props even worth playing anymore? With the proliferation of books it seems like you're betting
into a vig or number that's lost any value instantaneously.

Everyone is playing them from housewives to fantasy league freaks.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Serious question, are props even worth playing anymore? With the proliferation of books it seems like you're betting
I have much respect for Fezzik’s opinions on Props, and sports betting in general.
But on this topic, I encourage anyone interested in betting Props to also listen to the VSiN interview with Rufus Peabody last week.
It’s available on VSiN and YouTube.
Peabody graduated Yale and has been an SB Props betting whale since 2010, Saints Colts, I believe.

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Everyone is playing them from housewives to fantasy league freaks.
This isn't a serious question.
Wtf

So the superbowl has 1000 props

Draftkings has been doing this for 19 weeks

Suddenly circa and westgate and stations wants to compete

Mismatch on who has better info.

Why care about a side or total

My question is why only a small card of props

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
What does fezzik get from doing all these podcasts?

Partners?
Accounts?

When did Randall give the OK to do all this extra work when fezzik is down Units on plays given to clients

Heim

EOG Master
This isn't a serious question.
Wtf

So the superbowl has 1000 props

Draftkings has been doing this for 19 weeks

Suddenly circa and westgate and stations wants to compete

Mismatch on who has better info.

Why care about a side or total

My question is why only a small card of props

They're juicing the popular props. These props are based on short term trends only. They're opening 3 consecutive scores at -140 closing
-190 at some shops. They've sucked out any edge now. Fezzik who many consider the best around has lost over 10 units on props the
L2.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
They're juicing the popular props. These props are based on short term trends only. They're opening 3 consecutive scores at -140 closing
-190 at some shops. They've sucked out any edge now. Fezzik who many consider the best around has lost over 10 units on props the
L2.
I doubt they are opening 3 consecutive scores at -140

They have that all season long in the -180 to -210 range

Where did you possibility see -140