Fezzik GOY Part III

Heim

EOG Master
1702058289833.png

Hilarious read....no money back guarantee but a credit to use on another fabulous pick.

Again other touts hype, but not Stevo.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
If you can wait 4 months I got a game that can't lose (8/1/23 7:37am) PROP FUT Pit ML vs NE -125 [18-21] NFL 2 L -2.5

Heim

EOG Master
Fezz was not going to have a game of the year this year, HOWEVER, THIS gm is completely mispriced!!

I have to admit, touts have become more creative since the Feist days. Before it was cut and dry GOY.

Now they have a hook like a Billboard top 10 song and you're usually singing along to bankruptcy.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
Wait. Your still here Heim?

I guess it was really you that gave me the basketball winner a few days ago.

Yeah that means I would go with a fake Heim after reading that other thread.

Thanks.😊

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik's GOY is Navy +3. What a joke! A total toss up as a GOY. I guess RJ told him we need some sales so they fire.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
ost tools
12/7/23 Thursday (8/1/23 7:37am) PROP FUT Pit ML vs NE -125 [18-21] NFL 2 L -2.5
12/7/23 Thursday (12/2/23 10:45am) Patriots/Steelers UNDER 35 [21-18] NFL 3 L -3.3

YTD +41.75u

Since Dec 3 he is down 12u.

Regression is a dish best served cold

kane

EOG master
Can't blame him for making that bet for obvious reasons, I would have thought it would have been higher than just -130

Heim

EOG Master
Stupid mispriced quote is tout bs. Army is the better team with a tougher SOS. He picked off a '3' on a ultra low total. GOY stuff, hardly.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik is like a fund manager that just chooses what games his workers bring him. The chance Fezzik even watched a quarter or more of an Army OR Navy this season before this game today was ZERO! Even Wayne Root wouldn't put out a coin toss game such as this snore fest coin flip as a GOY. He'd do something like Cowboys - Eagles which will have even more bettors wanting to bet which Pregame can always promote as Fezzik's 2nd GOY, Nice job Fezzik! You came up 6 inches short of a win. Keep telling us how great you are. Go back to 49ers ML -800 plays as your top plays just so you can won 1 unit.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Railbird giving out both sides of a NFL game…Bengals in the best bet thread and the Colts in the EOG Contest….covering his ass like touts do…

Heim

EOG Master
Predictably the Fezzian pattern never changes. Big moneylines and teasers win...when he gets brave with a side or total...boom goes the dynamite 🧨

Heim

EOG Master
For a lot of bettors, MNF is a way to get out of the minus column before you meet 'your man' on Tuesday or Wednesday. Two Monday night games, clients looking for anything from their B2B guy...even a patented ML.

From Fezzik:

PASSiNG 🙄

Obviously Krackman had his phone on 'airplane mode' 😄

Heim

EOG Master
don't know about selling picks; dude is one of the best sources today for any sports wagering talk production ...

No doubt....he talks a great game on these podcasts. He rehearses well before he goes on. However no feel for a game why he has to muck it up with derivatives.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
No doubt....he talks a great game on these podcasts. He rehearses well before he goes on. However no feel for a game why he has to muck it up with derivatives.
He actually doesn't need to rehearse anything. The guy is a walking Football and Sports Betting encyclopedia. It's like a Chess Grandmaster talking Chess doesn't need a lot of prep.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
He actually doesn't need to rehearse anything. The guy is a walking Football and Sports Betting encyclopedia. It's like a Chess Grandmaster talking Chess doesn't need a lot of prep.

Keep sucking your brothers dick homeboy, you do it well.

Heim

EOG Master
They puff his record with the stale contest lines, you look at his PG history with WA (lol) sides and totals and it's a dumpster fire yet Steve professes he's not only a contest player.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Steve did make a lot of solid points in the above posted video.

Heim you can't hate 100% of what Steve says

He constantly uses math to justify his position. Does he ever provide a data base with numbers to back his position?

No. A data base doesn't exist. He just makes stuff up. The VSIN guys don't help with the 'why didn't I think of that' reaction
except for Shah.