Fezzik GOY Part II

Heim

EOG Master
"Buying Daily plays is a crapshoot, with such a short sample. I can lose any day/week/month.

A very nice Friday 3-0 Sweep"

A lot of variance in short samples but if you go 3-0 make sure you stress the importance.

This guy!

Heim

EOG Master
Bloodbath weekend. Patented RHE and CFL GOM go down. However, WNBA -314 ML and live 2H (lol) release prevail.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Update

Post tools
7/30/23 Sunday (7/30/23 9:52am) Atl -180 [8-6] MLB 2 W 2
7/30/23 Sunday (7/30/23 9:52am) Hou -120 [2-8] MLB 2 L -2.4
7/30/23 Sunday (7/30/23 9:53am) PROP Det/Mia RHE UNDER 24 -125 [14-24-3] MLB 3 L -3.75
7/30/23 Sunday (7/30/23 9:54am) Cal +2.5 [18-25] CFL 3 L -3.3
7/30/23 Sunday (7/30/23 10:25am) Atl -314 [80-73] WNBA 1 W 1
7/30/23 Sunday (7/30/23 11:11am) Minn/Conn 2H UNDER 81 [39-39] WNBA 2 W 2

YTD -7.81u

Don't worry nfl preseason is here next week

We FiRe!!!

Heim

EOG Master
Don't worry nfl preseason is here next week

NFLX is a candy store according to Fezzik, however when the returns are dismal, do what he did a few years ago...close the store.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
8/1/23 Tuesday (8/1/23 6:37am) Atl +14.5 [72-93] WNBA 2 L -2.2
8/1/23 Tuesday (8/1/23 4:23pm) PROP Clev TT UNDER 3.5 -130 [0] MLB 2 W 2

YTD -6.01u

Still leaking oil
Make it stop

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Those damn hall of fame under trends prevents fezz from a perfect night

8/2/23 Wednesday (8/2/23 4:36pm) Giants -171 [4-2] MLB 2 W 2
8/3/23 Thursday (8/3/23 8:56am) Texas -1.5 -150 [5-3] MLB 2 W 2
8/3/23 Thursday (8/3/23 2:06pm) NYJ/Clev UNDER 34 [16-21] NFLX 2 L -2.2
YTD -4.21u

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Now down -2.21u, and 97.42u risked (nominal bet 84u) with future bets with another 10.50u risked on pending bets up to next week. Total is > 110u.

Edit: And a late flurry of texts after the OP adds 15.6 more units risked today!

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
The curse of the Fezzian (MLB) Future. Under 53.5 for Royals has catapulted them to a 7 game winning streak 😅

Heim

EOG Master
I remember the old Fezzian fable, turn any -200 into a RL, unless down units in August, MILW -255 looks pretty good.

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
I am up for the year Heim.

TY for all the kind posts, and unbiased reporting over the years, when there are so many worthwhile targets you could have chosen..

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I am up for the year Heim.

TY for all the kind posts, and unbiased reporting over the years, when there are so many worthwhile targets you could have chosen..
It's attention with lots of love

So 1 question

How does someone bet more than 100% of their bankroll????

Or is computer Bob lying

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
Agree that I am right at the "allin" spot of a bankroll. However:

1. Many people have either credit accounts OR Bookies they only settle up with after wins/losses

2. Likely you did miss some bets that moved if you were not available on my releases

Regardless, putting 115 units in play would require one to bet less than 1% per unit if you were strictly a cash player and got all the plays.

I am open to suggestions? How would you guys handle this? Just start making all the futures plays only 1% plays once 1/2 the bankroll is in play?

We dealt with this issue with Jeff Jones' Fezzdaq as he was turning $1,000 into $10,000 with bets, many made on credit, etc.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Agree that I am right at the "allin" spot of a bankroll. However:

1. Many people have either credit accounts OR Bookies they only settle up with after wins/losses

2. Likely you did miss some bets that moved if you were not available on my releases

Regardless, putting 115 units in play would require one to bet less than 1% per unit if you were strictly a cash player and got all the plays.

I am open to suggestions? How would you guys handle this? Just start making all the futures plays only 1% plays once 1/2 the bankroll is in play?

We dealt with this issue with Jeff Jones' Fezzdaq as he was turning $1,000 into $10,000 with bets, many made on credit, etc.
Here is a wild idea.

NOT BETTING MORE THAN 100% OF SOMEONE'S BANKROLL!!!

WOW WHAT A CRRRAAAZZZYYYY IDEA.

keeping track of how much money you have bet and have in futures.

Use a $100,000 bankroll and keep track of where you are after each bet.

Now the issue is when do you adjust bet size based on the roll? Up or down 20%?

But have some guide. Maybe you only resize on a downturn which means you could have extra bets if so the BR hits $125k mark

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
A hot 4-1 gets clients over the edge. Well then again that would mean that 6 months of service plays were free.

Fezzik doesn't give away packages

Pay the piper.

8/6/23 Sunday (8/6/23 9:56am) O's -190 [2-0] MLB 2 W 2
8/6/23 Sunday (8/6/23 9:57am) Miami F5 -105 [0-4] MLB 2 L -2.1

YTD +3.29u

Heim

EOG Master
MLB False Favorite Gm Of the Week goes today!

The false favorite almost has to be the dead Mets, however, Senga is a different pitcher at Citi.

Heim

EOG Master
No False Favorites here. Fezzik Recent MLB 5:

Honorable Mention: -190 (Salami)

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Well he isnt lying
+3.29u is technically winning ...... but what about the people who have to pay fezzik for this winning. After fees are they actually winning???? It's only been 7 months of plays. Where are these big profits???

YTD +3.29u

MrTop

EOG Master
Well he isnt lying
+3.29u is technically winning ...... but what about the people who have to pay fezzik for this winning. After fees are they actually winning???? It's only been 7 months of plays. Where are these big profits???

YTD +3.29u

well after the fees ? depends on who you ask. LOL

Heim

EOG Master
Ps. THANK YOU for ALL who have signed up for my annual Football. Several of you have asked "If there was ONE other Capper I should follow?"

The answer IS the Hitman in NFL. I give him my strongest recomendation.

This struck me as funny. Fezzik went from recommending a legit service like RAS to some guy calling himself 'Hitman'....the whole PG stable is literally a bunch of 'who?' now.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Downgrade Heim's Power Rating 15 points. The guy is just Clueless.

Everyone good knows @Hitman428 is basically the next RAS for the NFL.

SOMEONE help this dino. HUNDREDS of dumbos to correctly go after, and he picks on the good guy.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

SOMEONE help this dino. HUNDREDS of dumbos to correctly go after, and he picks on the good guy.

Why don’t you take a shot at the EOG Grand Challenge?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I have to agree with fezzik here

The hitman is a prop monster. The problem is that he specializes in props which move fast when they get bet.

Even though the hitman uses pph shops that don't move the screen once his plays on props get out those numbers disappear.

Hitman is the only guy I'd follow blindly with his props if I was able to get something close to his number .... which is iffy that I can

In this round fezzik 10-7.

Heim

EOG Master
lol....Fezzik downgrades me for not knowing the 'Hitman'. He scouring the internet looking for the next big thing and selling them
as his own is commendable.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Heim sucks

i did not criticize him for not knowing hitman
(Although that certainly would be worthy of a big downgrade)

I ridiculed him for publicly posting anti hitman

jarassic park starrring

heim

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Heim sucks

i did not criticize him for not knowing hitman
(Although that certainly would be worthy of a big downgrade)

I ridiculed him for publicly posting anti hitman

jarassic park starrring

heim

How about asking JK for a shot at the Grand Challenge?

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
I have posted plays in the past they are in the daily posted plays thread

John Kelly I am sure knows how to reach me my number hasn't changed in 30 years

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Your cell number Fezzik may not have changed and neither have you changed with the times as far as betting, This ain't the late 1990's anymore. You're now a chalk eater. You might have some good runs laying big wood but you eventually choke on all that chalk dust. Probably over 90% =95% of your plays are favorites and these ML -200 to ML -500 plays are a recipe for disaster. You're just a step above Brandon Lang and Vegas Dave these days.

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
Please let the books know this info, so i can start playing against them again. TY!

BetBash3: I am so lucky to be able to attend this GREAT event in Las Vegas. Thank You to all who have been so great to interact with.

I am humbled to be able to participate on a Panel today at Circa at 1:15.

Looking forward to seeing all of you today.