Fezzik GOY Part II

Heim

EOG Master
On the latest dream pod fezzik loves the Minnesota twins to win the division -160.

So minnesota has now lost 2 in a row to the red Sox.

Steve recommended the Cardinals to win the division at +200. They went 6-13 after his announcement. They are now +1000.

Now he recommends the reds at +235. At the worse possible number over the last two weeks.

Mlb never has been a sport that Steve knows or does well in yet he keeps throwing darts out there.

Heim.....fezzik is back and better than ever

1687367132706.png

That's the extent of Fezzik's baseball knowledge.

Heim

EOG Master
It's funny watching Fezzik shotgunning these high vig baseball stuff to accumulate units. You can't exactly
puff NFL season packages if you're in the negative.

Heim

EOG Master
1688054758561.png

Lol at Fezzik releasing in game for a quick unit grab.

I can see it now:

Client: Honey can you watch the steaks

Wife: Where are you going?

Client: I need to bet a women's game.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
So if he gave an announcement that a play could be coming to his clients then I don't see a problem with this.

If, on the other hand, he simply popped on and sent this play out without any notice in which I'm sure the majority of his paying subs did not get this play is a bad look.

Here is also what sucks. This is such a small window to get this play in. Also if I get to my book and it shows 79.5 is it still good? What about 79? Fezzik needs to be the professional here and give restrictions on the play especially when these lines do move and every half point matters.

That being said this won easily for all numbers.

slyone66

EOG Master
Fezzik

CFL (3*) Game of the Week

685 BC Lions -130 vs TOR

aok to lay more than -130 on this. The line is just wrong.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik

CFL (3*) Game of the Week

685 BC Lions -130 vs TOR

aok to lay more than -130 on this. The line is just wrong.

lol at aok to lay more than -30. I like Fezzik's confidence, he acts like he has a historical hit rate equal to RAS.

Again good comedy on his PG page. Up DD in every sport, puffing 60+ units since March, yet barely above the Mendoza line in units.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Interesting that with the monthly dips in 2023, up to March, the "5 unit" running BLAP guarantee ran out for the original customers, thus April 2023 picks were free.

The irony is I doubt there are any external BLAP accounts left.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
lol at aok to lay more than -30. I like Fezzik's confidence, he acts like he has a historical hit rate equal to RAS.

Again good comedy on his PG page. Up DD in every sport, puffing 60+ units since March, yet barely above the Mendoza line in units.
Bookmaker pinn their all clueless except me,as the line is just wrong.

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting that with the monthly dips in 2023, up to March, the "5 unit" running BLAP guarantee ran out for the original customers, thus April 2023 picks were free.

The irony is I doubt there are any external BLAP accounts left.

I think they're still selling BLAP for $1000. Doubt they're any takers, just a attempt to give Fezzik continued AP cred.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
So sharps have been killing it with these nba summer league totals.

Has the master advantage bettor fezzik released any to his clients?
We know that whole it needs to be at 3 books is bs.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Post tools
7/6/23 Thursday (7/6/23 12:24pm) Mia -124 [0-3] MLB 2 L -2.48
7/6/23 Thursday (7/6/23 12:24pm) Cle -210 [6-1] MLB 2 W 2

YTD +11.00u

July hasn't been kind to stevo

Heim

EOG Master
So sharps have been killing it with these nba summer league totals.

Has the master advantage bettor fezzik released any to his clients?
We know that whole it needs to be at 3 books is bs.

He's lazy. How about the huge line move fading Aces on Wed (Plum out). Where was
he? He's releasing -177 mlb, yet puffing WNBA expert on Pregame.

Unless he's hand fed something he has no clue.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He's lazy. How about the huge line move fading Aces on Wed (Plum out). Where was
he? He's releasing -177 mlb, yet puffing WNBA expert on Pregame.

Unless he's hand fed something he has no clue.
On the dream preview rj was recapping how all the pregame guys were winning and he got to fezzik.

Rj hesitates and says something about mlb.

Fezzik blurts out "2-0 yesterday" like a kid who got an A on a multiple choice quiz that was 3 questions long and the teacher forgot to erase the answers off the board from the previous class.

I will say I do enjoy listening to their pod where fezzik will make a statement and rj shreds his reasoning in 2 seconds. How he thinks everyone will just bow down to his thought process without any push back after being on with rj all these years is comical. It is pure comedy gold

Heim

EOG Master
On the dream preview rj was recapping how all the pregame guys were winning and he got to fezzik.

Rj hesitates and says something about mlb.

Fezzik blurts out "2-0 yesterday" like a kid who got an A on a multiple choice quiz that was 3 questions long and the teacher forgot to erase the answers off the board from the previous class.

I will say I do enjoy listening to their pod where fezzik will make a statement and rj shreds his reasoning in 2 seconds. How he thinks everyone will just bow down to his thought process without any push back after being on with rj all these years is comical. It is pure comedy gold

It's all about ego with RJ. He changed after he got some cred for exposing Donaghy. As you said, everything he says he considers sharpdom, in reality he's a square. Everything I ever heard on the Fox show was short term trends. He signs Fezzik's check which dilutes Fezzik's ability to counter. Let's leave it at that.

Fezzik should have his own segment on VSIN during football season. He was at his best when he subbed in for Larry Grossman during 'You Can Bet On It'. As a guest
it minimizes his content and effectiveness.

Heim

EOG Master
Nice discounted MLB yesterday for $21. Fading Royals at -168. And Gallen at home -187.

Interesting that Fezzik has completely forgotten about the RL. Too risky. lol

And nice +10.5 on Dallas Wings. Didn't see it WA when Plum was announced in, except at FD.

Heim

EOG Master
The interesting thing about Fezzik and most of his non WA lines, very little discussion on the PG forum about it. Which
makes me wonder how many clients does he have? You'd think someone in the daily grind would voice some complaint.

You mention this to Fezzik and his retort is he bets his own plays. Which tells me he never had Logic at Northwestern.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
It's all about ego with RJ. He changed after he got some cred for exposing Donaghy. As you said, everything he says he considers sharpdom, in reality he's a square. Everything I ever heard on the Fox show was short term trends. He signs Fezzik's check which dilutes Fezzik's ability to counter. Let's leave it at that.

Fezzik should have his own segment on VSIN during football season. He was at his best when he subbed in for Larry Grossman during 'You Can Bet On It'. As a guest
it minimizes his content and effectiveness.
I agree about the fezzik on vsin part. He has a couple of regular segments but an actual show say on Wed or Thurs would be great.

Ken Thompson used to counter attack rj on the dream preview. He's gone

Brad powers used to argue with rj on the dream preview. He's gone. Yet I would consider brad in the 1% of cfb bettors. I believe fezzik gets down for him and to think rj would have a square ball like aj Hoffman instead of a guy who bets hard and heavy in cfb is mind boggling.

Aj Hoffmans thought process is absolutely what you get from tap beer guy at the local bar.

He is clueless

Heim

EOG Master
I wonder what the 'Yes' and 'No' prices would be on Fezzik hitting 60% with -110 or better using Pinnacle?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Back on fire

Post tools
7/8/23 Saturday (7/6/23 12:25pm) Ottawa +2.5 [13-21] CFL 2 L -2.2
7/8/23 Saturday (7/8/23 10:01am) Clev -175 [10-6] MLB 1 W 1
7/8/23 Saturday (7/8/23 10:03am) Sf -205 [5-3] MLB 2 W 2

YTD +17.80u

Heim

EOG Master
1689348048310.png

Earth to Fezzik, the number is always moving when you release. You literally apologize every other play on the line move for people that buy day of event. Then pitch your season long package to get the (rogue) number immediately. The guys on QVC and HSN have more integrity.

Heim

EOG Master
I wish someone on a podcast would ask him, you purport to bet 5 figure bets, on Pregame your plays are selling for $21, what gives?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I wish someone on a podcast would ask him, you purport to bet 5 figure bets, on Pregame your plays are selling for $21, what gives?
I would like to see his record at post. This would give people an idea of what happens when you bet a fezzik play after it moves.

Yes the record will always be worse but having an actual idea what it would be is better than promoting a record that literally people have a limited time frame to bet that number.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Update
7/13/23 Thursday (7/12/23 2:45pm) Edmonton +2 [29-37] CFL 3 L -3.3

YTD +11.30u

So after 6.25 months of fees, and getting worse numbers is there actually a person who is making money with fezzik.

30 day bonds have a better ROI right now than Steve's package

Why isn't the fee ever accounted for with a hypothetical $100 = 1% bankroll comparison

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Throw in plays on stl to win the division and make the playoffs will make the record a little worse. It's all about fezz tracking his own personal bets,with the # he get's. His 2 star plays are his personal $2000 bets and 3* 3000 bets. The follower has a hard time winning with all the equity sucked out by the time he bet's.

Heim

EOG Master
Throw in plays on stl to win the division and make the playoffs will make the record a little worse. It's all about fezz tracking his own personal bets,with the # he get's. His 2 star plays are his personal $2000 bets and 3* 3000 bets. The follower has a hard time winning with all the equity sucked out by the time he bet's.

Yup. He's notorious for front running everything. It's fine if you're talking big market sports, but most of his stuff is small market/props et al.

I laugh when he quotes one or two books that still have his number with a little more vig. Meanwhile 10 other books have moved 2-3 percent. Of course in
that case it becomes a 1 Star. lol

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Yup. He's notorious for front running everything. It's fine if you're talking big market sports, but most of his stuff is small market/props et al.

I laugh when he quotes one or two books that still have his number with a little more vig. Meanwhile 10 other books have moved 2-3 percent. Of course in
that case it becomes a 1 Star. lol
Anytime he quotes draftkings anything I cant stand it.

That idea that a bet and line needs to be at 3 available books is a fugazi (spelled close??)

I take it that his salary e pregame and the sales he makes is able to pay the bills and the pressure to win at betting is off him.

Plus he gets freerolls for getting down for brad powers and the hit man.

Life is good

Heim

EOG Master
From the it had to figure department....Fezzik gives out Angels under 80.5 wins, next day, Angels come back from a 9-3 deficit.

Look for the Halos in the World Series now. 😅

So under 80 -20 is a 3 star but under 79 is a no play. 🤔

Geez, let's throw in anything to look sharp.

Last edited: