Fezzik GOY Part II

Heim

EOG Master
1683819186682.png

It's hard to believe that Fezzik is part of this silliness. He's not paid unless it wins!? I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Their intended target market can't be this gullible, can they?

Lastly, lol at the guarantee premium which they keep win or lose.

Heim

EOG Master
In the playoffs, teams that win are 44-1 covering the spread when they win L45. Too small a sample size for Fezzik who
needs -235 on GSW to assure a unit.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Golden State ML -235 was nowhere to be found on any of the places I bet or the screens I was looking at. The line opened -7.5 and closed -8. The closing ML was -320. Did anyone see or get anything close to ML -235? With all these ML heavy juiced plays Fezzik is going to have to hit above 70% just to break even.
Can't wait until we see something like 16-8 NBA run advertised. Join the Fezz Moneytrain! Lol

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
By the way Fezzik's NBA Playoff Total Of The Year selection is the Under in tonight's Philadelphia - Boston game. He gave it out at 214. It's now 212.5.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I'm waiting for the 1st tout to come with a double your money guarantee. Don't worry I won't hold my breath.

Heim

EOG Master
By the way Fezzik's NBA Playoff Total Of The Year selection is the Under in tonight's Philadelphia - Boston game. He gave it out at 214. It's now 212.5.

Most of his numbers have moved or are moving at high volume books before a release. They have to be, he needs confirmation he's on the money
side. The biggest farce is releasing numbers late night while watching the screen for movement. It's past midnight back East, bettors waking up never see his number again.

Advantage players should never be touts. They play numbers, not sides. Most of his square clientele have lives, they're not sitting around scrambling to find the two books that might have Fezzik's release number.

It's bad enough he front-runs these props with micro limits with little liquidity, if any.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
I'm crushing the lines, but I'm still down in the playoffs, very frustrating

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Golden State ML -235 was nowhere to be found on any of the places I bet or the screens I was looking at. The line opened -7.5 and closed -8. The closing ML was -320. Did anyone see or get anything close to ML -235? With all these ML heavy juiced plays Fezzik is going to have to hit above 70% just to break even.
Can't wait until we see something like 16-8 NBA run advertised. Join the Fezz Moneytrain! Lol

This pick was made about 4 minutes after release at BetOnline (9:51pm PT). GSW ML -250 was available the next day and it kept moving up. Most lines Fezzik releases are at only one book with rare comments about better lines at other books.

I did a short tally of just the books he used for picks in May so far:
BetOnline 6
Bookmaker 6
Circa 6
DraftKings 5
Westgate 5
William Hill 3
Fanduel 1

Heim

EOG Master
This pick was made about 4 minutes after release at BetOnline (9:51pm PT). GSW ML -250 was available the next day and it kept moving up. Most lines Fezzik releases are at only one book with rare comments about better lines at other books.

I did a short tally of just the books he used for picks in May so far:
BetOnline 6
Bookmaker 6
Circa 6
DraftKings 5
Westgate 5
William Hill 3
Fanduel 1

It's entertaining when he quotes a offshore, Vegas and limited states books to firm up the availability of his release, forgetting clients have zero or limited availability to what he quotes.

Heim

EOG Master
How to succeed without trying as a tout:

1) huge ML MLB selections

2) micro limit props

3) NBA playoff unders with numbers that never re-appear after release

4) avoid any baseball salami like the plague lol

Heim

EOG Master
No joke as some of the posters have commented, Fezzik has become VegasDave lite.

lol at a RL with a home team, total that opened '7'.....naturally if a team is -240, it has to win
by more than one.

My favorite Fezzik write up/comment is advising a client a worse number is ok when in all likelihood that's
the WA number at the time of his release.

Heim

EOG Master
Lol at a rare 3*

Fezzik is a one trick pony with any playoff under. Geez who knew the scrubs would put up 74 points in the fourth!?

Rare 😁

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated

Stop being shortsighted! Look to buy his long term packages as it clearly states! 😂
I actually think he can win,problem is two fold. One,you are hard pressed to get the # he gets,with some releases given while your are asleep. Second you risk getting cut off, not for winning, but betting games that move,

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik has to be pressing. Almost June down units.

Prediction for tomorrow. Mariners on the ML & RL. -305 be damned!

Frantic Fezzik would release the Globetrotters' ML if it was available at this point.

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
"Rare LOSING Weekend"

Fezzik never disappoints with the comedy....
Every Monday on vsin sharp money in the 3rd hour fezzik does a guest spot.

Schedule it in its worth the listen

Cliff notes. Whatever is popular in the sports world fezzik knocks it and says you should be betting elsewhere

Wonder what the 2000 fezzik would say about playing big ML mlb plays

Heim

EOG Master
Strange releases yesterday re Cardinals to win division (+225) and make playoffs (+125).

Zero value if you look at Fangraph projections. Division is right to the penny and playoffs they determine +145.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Strange releases yesterday re Cardinals to win division (+225) and make playoffs (+125).

Zero value if you look at Fangraph projections. Division is right to the penny and playoffs they determine +145.
On the show he claimed to have bet +250 which then later in the interview you rants about media people claiming to have better numbers than what is currently available and then using that number they got for their record

You can't make this stuff up

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Post tools
5/23/23 Tuesday (5/22/23 7:36pm) Mia -1 [99-116] NBA 2 L -2.2
5/23/23 Tuesday (5/22/23 7:36pm) Bos/Mia OVER 215.5 [116-99] NBA 2 L -2.2
5/23/23 Tuesday (5/23/23 10:06am) Bos -109 [0-4] MLB 2 L -2.18
5/23/23 Tuesday (5/23/23 10:06am) Was +138 [4-7] MLB 2 L -2
5/23/23 Tuesday (5/23/23 10:07am) CWS/Cle UNDER 8.5 [4-2] MLB 2 W 2

YTD -14.80u