EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WADE is our July contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Siriusly. No more pestering JK about another be best shot. You got your shot and the ball and you are in the swimming pool and you can't swim. Only question is if you or dinky get elimated first. Right now it's looking like you.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
ARCHIE's 18-12 record last month was fun to follow.

WADE's 2-10 start this month is also fun to follow.

I love gamblers who are fun and smart.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
For the uninitiated, RAILBIRD's avatar is a photo of his mail carrier, Shirley Babashoff, former Olympic swimming champion.

Do I have that right, Birdie?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
omg. I thought the game was just starting. The game is over. Mariners 5-0. Grade it, JK. Wade is down to an extra point.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Again?

Future/Prop 250.00 25,000.00
Golf Futures - The Open Championship - Odds to win +10000

Future/Prop 250.00 22,500.00
Golf Futures - The Open Championship - Odds to win +9000

Future/Prop 250.00 12,500.00
Golf Futures - The Open Championship - Odds to win +5000

Future/Prop 250.00 10,000.00
Golf Futures - The Open Championship - Odds to win +4000

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If only he didn't win 2. Would have made EOG history. It would be over today. 0-13 and wouldn't have to make another play.

kane

EOG master
When do I get another chance? I've only won another 1000 units since last time. If Kinky is departed, I want to deadicate it to him. He won't have to pretend ignore. Real thing.
Dell should get every other month, like me, he's one of EOG's "bad guys", but he's by far the most entertaining member here, make it happen John

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Everyone at EOG is a bad man, in a good way.

I have invited "bad guy" KANE to the Challenge, but I believe he passed on the invitation.