EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WADE is our July contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Birdie tells Wade to get the fuck back. This is Birdie's thread. I guess 8 previous be best contests not enough for Birdie.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Birdie being Birdie.

Dude being Dude.

"Unpredictable" is reserved to describe RAILBIRD's actions.

"Uncouth" is reserved to describe Dell Dude's behavior.

This is WADE's thread right now.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Do you add these qualifiers on purpose, JK? Right now means Birdie is warming up in the bullpen. No pressure, Wade.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It's WADE's thread until July 31.

MRBOWLING300 is warming up on Lane 2, away from the television cameras.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When do I get another chance? I've only won another 1000 units since last time. If Kinky is departed, I want to deadicate it to him. He won't have to pretend ignore. Real thing.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
When do I get another chance? I've only won another 1000 units since last time. If Kinky is departed, I want to deadicate it to him. He won't have to pretend ignore. Real thing.

I'm guessing yesterday and today were travel days for WINK.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The guess was wrong.

WINK is alive and well at Comerica Park.

Back to the action...
As I text you, July 5 was a busy day. Ford Museum in the morning, Windsor Ontario in the afternoon, Tigers game at night. With almost no sleep at Detroit Metrobto fly home with a(bother) stop at Chicago Midway

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
As I text you, July 5 was a busy day. Ford Museum in the morning, Windsor Ontario in the afternoon, Tigers game at night. With almost no sleep at Detroit Metrobto fly home with a(bother) stop at Chicago Midway

Saw a good game last night. What did you think for Ford Museum "The Henry"? What did you do in Windsor? Sorry I didn't get to meet you!

Dell Dude

EOG Master

JK started a horrible rumour that you were killed in the HIghland Park massacre. Uncouth doesn't even begin. Don't deny it, JK. I have the receipts. You went first and you knew Kinky was in Detroit.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On top of your other traits, we can add amoral to your EOG resume.

Definition of amoral

1a: having or showing no concern about whether behavior is morally right or wrong
b: being neither moral nor immoral ,specifically : lying outside the sphere to which moral judgments apply
2: being outside or beyond the moral order or a particular code of morals