EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WADE is our July contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Take Nicky. Joker is going down. A win is a win. Dooes't have to be flat odds. You can do games spread to knock the odds down to -110.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
How many times has it come down to the 30th pick?

Twenty winners so far total. Eight won, finishing with either >18 wins or < 30 picks. OTOH, two went 17-11-2, one went 18-11-1, and 9 went 18-12. Some, like myself, in the last group, that went 18-11-1, 17-11-2 or 18-12, didn't need the last game.

Nine were within one game of 60% wins, 6 finished 17-13. I would guess all lost on the 30th pick.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
New life for futility record to be dethroned?

Hopefully Wade shows some class and runs out the grounder, instead of flaking out like most posters here have, once they realize they aren't going to win the dime.

2-28 would draw more attention than 28-2 from us viewing this thread every month.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The dummy is posting winner after winner in be best. Why isn't he using those plays? The password is Wadey wasting away.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
The dummy is posting winner after winner in be best. Why isn't he using those plays? The password is Wadey wasting away.
I always had a bad luck superstition about that. If I ever worried about double losing, I'd take my 2 best plays of the day and had to decide which would be my money contest play over a secondary ytd play. That strategy didn't work out so well last time out for the contest.