Detroit Lions 2022 Season Thread

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Lions are fortunate they barely held on against WTF. Not saying 1-16 but they have any major injury on offense, it will be difficult to win again. The defense will probably degrade because of injuries and it is always perhaps the worse and worse ever. No chance either side of the ball improves.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If they don't force a punt rest of this game, have to wait 2 weeks. This may very well be an all time record.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thank you for 4th down and thank you in advance for your participation as Detroit Lions head football coach.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Lions 0-6 on 4th down an nfl record. the highlight for the Lions were calling all 3 time outs down 26-0 with 2:30 left in the gm.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
29-0 and the dumbfuck uses all 3 timeouts just so Goof can end the game with a kneel down.

Jim McBride
@globejimmcbride

No one can ever accuse Dan Campbell of saving his timeouts. #Patriots

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Lions are having a Joe Biden type season. It's not intentional but there would be no difference if it was a purposeful troll. Dude. What are you doing? The only thing left is to take off your pants and coach in your underwear.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The only stupid that comes Tony Homo is Muddy Waters at Michigan State and that was due to age and mental decline.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No you haven't hit rock bottom, Coach Soup. You have hit soft bottom and are about to break through to free fall bottom.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This was a clear cut coaching determined game. Bellicheat and Patricia correctly went conservative. Soupy went all 4th down balls out. 29-0 was the direct result. Had Soupy gone with a Little House on the Prairie bringing in the sheaves offensive scheme, they could have Kinky middle won. Maybe not, probably not but it would have made the game Tony Homo and put pressure on Zippy. Soupy did the opposite and Zippy was stress free from start to finish.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I have under 6.5 wins +115 on the Lions. To lose this, the Lions would have to go 6-6 in their remaining games. Draft Kings is still dealing under 6.5 wins, but now -130. I will probably press on this.

How are they going to win more than 6 games in this schedule?

Especially with no defense, they are not giving up on the DC Aaron Glenn, and the HC makes horrible in game decisions.

They also have no kicker, or why would they pass on a 50 yard FG yesterday when it was 4th and 9?

Lions schedule out of the Bye Week:

@ Dallas
Miami
GB
@ Chicago
@ NYG
Buffalo
Jax
Minny
@ Jets
@ Car
Chicago
@ GB

At the beginning of the season, they were dogs in all these games except Jax -2.5 and Bears week 17 -1.5

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Watch Zippy be exposed next game.
doesn't matter, Zippy and Patricia exposed us as frauds that we already know we are. Highest scoring offense in the league gets shut out. A real offense, i.e., Greatest Show on Turf with Kurt Warner never got shut out!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Rams have turned into the Lions.

They might even pull those Stafford AT&T commercials.

Correct but he lifted the trophy so it doesn't matter. Makes you wonder. Does nothing before or after. Stafford was directly responsible for many crucial Lions losses. Let's not pretend he was a blameless victim of a hapless organization.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You knew it was going to happen and you know it will happen again. 4-1 with Homeboy and a very bad, ugly loss. I should be 5-0. Bellicheat and Patricia vs Soup. It's obvious now.

Heim

EOG Master
Surprisingly, Campbell only 4th in price for next coach to be fired behind Kingsbury, Rivera and Hackett.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Surprisingly, Campbell only 4th in price for next coach to be fired behind Kingsbury, Rivera and Hackett.
The Lions just don't get rid of coaches so quick. No matter how bad the Lions are or play, I think somehow he survives the year.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
As the Rams were making their superbowl run, these shirts were being sold in Detroit. All last season Lions fans were obsessed with Stafford. It was sickening in my opinion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221016-172925_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221016-172925_Chrome.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I actually liked the Lions +7, but not as much without Swift. Still think they keep it close, maybe a 1/2 unit bet? Look ahead vs Miami is +3