Detroit Lions 2022 Season Thread

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This means it is a lie that the Lions have a top entertainment offense. It is based on garbage time points losing games. When it matters, they do not score. They do not move the chains. And they give up turnovers. It is a lie.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There you go. I hate these assholes with a Passions. When it counts, the offense will go cold and turn the ball over. May get a suckout on review but unlikely.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
A supposedly top entertainment offense can't beat some character named Zippy and can't pull away from the Cowboys despite the defense holding them to 3 for a half plus.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Look at the Lions losing games they should win and look at the Giants winning games they should lose. Going to be 1-5 vs 6-1.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
STFU, Homo. Shut your fucking trap. No excuse 1st and goal at the 1 vs 1st and goal from the kunt. You punch it in. You don't cough it up.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Sold my Thanksgiving tix, probably to the Buffalo Mafia for $720 for the pair. F*ucking stubhub wants my social security # to report the transaction.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fucking NFL blocking video on forum but name another thing that has happened once since 1957. No, siriusly. I won't post 0 because you can get ridiculous. 1 will be difficult and perhaps impossible. Lions 1 playoff win. Here it is.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Something that has happened once and had the opportunity to happen many more times over the last 65 years. For the Lions, had 65 opportunities. 1-64.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
if you dont they will have libtard irs agents stick gun in your face

They tell you this after you sold the tix, with an email indicating because the transaction is greater than $600 it gets reported to the IRS. And if you want your money, you have to fill out the form. The same email says you will get your money within 14 days after the event takes place. Meanwhile, Stubhub has collected from my buyer, and charged them a fee. My end of the deal, they reduce my price by a fee, thus they are double dipping, plus play around with the float of my money until after December. What BS this organization is. TicketBastard is even worse.

Thankfully, I know how to handle this on my taxes as not to pay any tax on this transaction.

railbird

EOG Master
They tell you this after you sold the tix, with an email indicating because the transaction is greater than $600 it gets reported to the IRS. And if you want your money, you have to fill out the form. The same email says you will get your money within 14 days after the event takes place. Meanwhile, Stubhub has collected from my buyer, and charged them a fee. My end of the deal, they reduce my price by a fee, thus they are double dipping, plus play around with the float of my money until after December. What BS this organization is. TicketBastard is even worse.

Thankfully, I know how to handle this on my taxes as not to pay any tax on this transaction.
I made lots of money with them 2008-2015, they did not report, the they went to report 20k in sales, now it is 600

railbird

EOG Master
They have a nice reach, but to blind side ppl. Etsy, ebay, and others also doing the new world order biden thing now too

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The good news is it is not meant for the entire 99%. It's meant for selected targets considered political enemies. Get enemies and prevent new enemies by scaring people to stay in docile form.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
This is is why 84,000 new IRS agents. It's not to go after the top 1%.

Good luck to the IRS for finding even 10% of that number that would want this job. Most of that 84,000 if they even find that many will have no clue as to what a tax form really is, or how the IRS goes about auditing. Therefore, the IRS would have to train these people. You're talking about a 2-3 year learning curve process for anyone that is green, if they even last 3 years there. I'm not concerned about the IRS's wish lists...it will never come to be.