Detroit Lions 2022 Season Thread

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Had he chosen to punt instead of going for it and Cousins touches, he's a pussy and I'd post that but it would have been a legitimate choice. Kicking a field goal is not legitimate. It is a mistake that should result in automatic dismissal.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mark my words, Bowling. You mark them right now. Coach Dan Campbell soup for brains will overcorrect and be reckless on 4th downs like he did last year. That's what stupid does. Stupid doesn't learn or get smart. Stupid keeps doing stupid. It's the only thing stupid can do.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
He will eventually join the long list of fired Lions coaches. Lions up 10 in the 4th quarter. 7 min to go. Third and 1, they throw a 25 yard pass downfield? They only needed one yard to keep the drive going. The momentum all changed when they punted back to Minnesota after that. Campbell is a fu*king clown. He is not NFL head coaching material. His game management decisions have always been suspect.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
At Draft Kings, they adjusted the Lions season win total from 6.5 to 7.5 -110 each side after the loss to the Vikings!

This Sunday will be my first game at Ford Field. The Lions are -4 and total is 49 with heavy vig to the over. I believe the game opened at 5.5, but Lions are pretty injured right now.

Heim

EOG Master
He will eventually join the long list of fired Lions coaches. Lions up 10 in the 4th quarter. 7 min to go. Third and 1, they throw a 25 yard pass downfield? They only needed one yard to keep the drive going. The momentum all changed when they punted back to Minnesota after that. Campbell is a fu*king clown. He is not NFL head coaching material. His game management decisions have always been suspect.

They should hire a game manager like Denver did this past week. It looked like it helped.

In their defense, coaches have a lot of shit to think about during games, so do the assistants.

We look good from our couch only to worry about enough french onion dip.

Having a third party to manage clock, 4th down percentages can't hurt.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is for difficult, time sensitive stuff like challenges. 4th down decisions and timeout management end of the game should not require a statistics nerd.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lions had and have no business being 6 point favourites over anybody. Not with that defense and that coach.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Greetings from Ford Field. That pick 6 was right in front of me. Typical lions, under 6.5 looks good, pressed with more on under 7.5 too!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have posted this before. IMO the Lions are most inept, pathetic, irredeemable professional sports franchise in the history of planet Earth. Possibly the galaxy and universe. They stand alone and nobody is Tony Homo.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
The lions have played zero defense all game. Kicker is injured, replacement has missed two PATs.

Geno Fu*king Smith scored 2 tds and ripping us a new ahole

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Lions open +2.5 at Patriots....total is 47.

Keep in mind, Matt Patricia is calling the offensive plays for NE, and you saw how he handled the end of regulation vs GB

Dell Dude

EOG Master
In the Lions defence, I think we need verification on most points allowed. I don't cee it. Only yesterday was a big #. Just because it is posted on Twitter doesn't make it Truth Social.

kane

EOG master
The Ampipe Bulldogs if my memory is correct, I remember their uniforms looked like the Steelers

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They said worse and worse but I remember the winless season against Tennessee on Thanksgiving. It feels like 500 yards rushing. I can check. It was like a Nebraska special needs spring game.