Bookie Buster Power Ratings ML Dog System

Freezer

Banned
Re: Bookie Buster Power Ratings ML Dog System

Good Luck Tonight Man!! I had to go against ya on the NYR and take Ottawa ML. The line for Ottawa line was headed toward dog territory there for a while but stopped short around the time Gerber was confirmed as starting goalie for Ottawa tonight..I am looking forward to a good game!

Best of Luck! Plus+Lines

Good Luck Tonight Man!! I had to go against ya on the NYR and take Ottawa ML. The line for Ottawa line was headed toward dog territory there for a while but stopped short around the time Gerber was confirmed as starting goalie for Ottawa tonight..I am looking forward to a good game!

Best of Luck! Plus+Lines

Good thing you did my friend. Have a great holiday.

BB

larzuk35

EOG Enthusiast

BOL BB, really liking that Blue Jacket pick!! Lets nail em.

:cheers

larz

larzuk35

EOG Enthusiast

Good luck BB, hope you nail em!

BOL to you and all!!

larz

3M4Life

EOG Member

Hey BB thanks for keeping up with this. I check in each day to follow along. I have a question about Cal SJ last night. Should that have been under your system or munsons. If understand correctly every game on the board should be in either yours or his. Please tell me if I'm misunderstanding . Thanks

Hey BB thanks for keeping up with this. I check in each day to follow along. I have a question about Cal SJ last night. Should that have been under your system or munsons. If understand correctly every game on the board should be in either yours or his. Please tell me if I'm misunderstanding . Thanks

Hey Buddy,

Thanks for the kind words.

SJ would not be in mine do to the fact that they were a fav but munson should have had CAL because they had a higher power rating and were a dog.

Hope that helps.

BB

larzuk35

EOG Enthusiast

GL BB. Hope you nail em. I'm still looking at tonights games.

larz

1/5:

WASH +145

DAL +120

TB +190

FLD +135

CAR +150

ANA +105

ED +125

LA +115

CLB +170

2-7 -4.3

New System Record:

66-93 -3.65 units

System is now in the red and if you know me by now I do not like lossing system so I will make changes, you may ask why well we have lost over 17 units of profit and I see this in a downward spiral so I will only play the dogs here from my new formula. We will make back our money.

BB

larzuk35

EOG Enthusiast

Nice beginning to the comeback BB. Keep on trucking bro!!

larz