Bookie Buster Power Ratings ML Dog System

3M4Life

EOG Member
Re: Bookie Buster Power Ratings ML Dog System

Great night. BB do you have any idea how this has done in years past. I got to start parlaying these. thanks for all your work

No and I am not sure you could back track it either.

I was just looking at numbers this yr and said shit this just might work and it has. I have been tracking it on paper since the start of the yr and the record on paper is 98-107 +23.95 units but with being said it only takes me like 5-10 mins. to cap this and I think it will work for MLB as well.

GL,

BB

12/12:

I forgot to post yesterday and system went 3-1 +300 but will not count it towards record.

plays that are left.

11 LA +140

3M4Life

EOG Member

BB are you willing to share info on your Over/under total NHL system. If you don't want to I understand but I like that it seems very selective in the number of plays. I'm more then willing to do my own work if you are willing to point me in the right direction. Thanks for all your work

BB are you willing to share info on your Over/under total NHL system. If you don't want to I understand but I like that it seems very selective in the number of plays. I'm more then willing to do my own work if you are willing to point me in the right direction. Thanks for all your work

I would be happy to help you out just email me, you can get my email in my profile.

BB