Bookie Buster Power Ratings ML Dog System

Here is a system I have been following for awhile and would like to share it with you all and see if we can all win some money.

It is very simple all you do is look at the power ratings for the teams and if a higher rated team is the ML dog then it is a play.

If we hit 50% with this we will make very good money and if we hit as low as 33% we can break about even.

Any opinions welcome.

Here are tonights games:

NYR +110
NYI +135

Re: Bookie Buster Power Ratings ML Dog System

Here is a system I have been following for awhile and would like to share it with you all and see if we can all win some money.

It is very simple all you do is look at the power ratings for the teams and if a higher rated team is the ML dog then it is a play.

If we hit 50% with this we will make very good money and if we hit as low as 33% we can break about even.

Any opinions welcome.

Here are tonights games:

NYR +110 W +110
NYI +135 L -100

Tracking based on a $100 bettor:

1-1 +$10

I am changing the system.

Here is what we were doing:

Now we will do this:
Play the lower ranked ML dog.

I have been tracking this on paper and it is 61-73 +915 as a $100 bettor.

11/19 Plays:

55 NYI +150

58 MON +100

59 LA +150

munson15

I want winners...

BB, I liked the other system better. I want to be on the better team (on paper) getting + action. There weren't enough plays to stop the original system, IMO.

Your have a point my friend would you have time to take this over for me so I can work on some other systems?

If not I will try.

BB

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry, I was away for Thanksgiving, just got back. I would run the original system which was ML dogs with a superior rating?

Hope you had a Great Thanksgiving.

If you would like to make a new tread for the old system and I will keep tracking this one and we will see how which one to use next yr.

BB

munson15

I want winners...

Hope you had a Great Thanksgiving.

If you would like to make a new tread for the old system and I will keep tracking this one and we will see how which one to use next yr.

BB
Found the site, can you give me a record to this point so I can track accurately? Don't want to miss a few plays, and don't want to bias the record by skipping a few losses that I think you had. Thanks.

munson15

I want winners...

Today's action, which will be transferred to a new thread once we co-ordinate the record-

montreal +110

vancouver +110

munson15

I want winners...

Question, did you account for home-ice advantage in your calculations?

munson15

I want winners...

Adjusting the rating by .5 goal makes montreal a no-play. I added 1/4 goal to the home team's rating and deducted 1/4 goal from the road team. How did we both get vancouver as a play? I checked the ratings, and the Canucks were rated higher than the Blues.

Found the site, can you give me a record to this point so I can track accurately? Don't want to miss a few plays, and don't want to bias the record by skipping a few losses that I think you had. Thanks.

Here is is the old record posted here: OVERALL RECORD:

2-4 -$160

Adjusting the rating by .5 goal makes montreal a no-play. I added 1/4 goal to the home team's rating and deducted 1/4 goal from the road team. How did we both get vancouver as a play? I checked the ratings, and the Canucks were rated higher than the Blues.

I have Van rated as 8 and STL as 4.

11/24:

1 CAL +130

7 PHI +190

12 WASH +105

14 CLB +145

19 MIN +135

22 ED +110

23 LA +180

munson15

I want winners...

atlanta +155 would be the only play today, and they are getting killed.:(

3M4Life

EOG Member

Hey guys thanks for posting this. I have a question why the Buff/Mon game was not listed by Bookie Buster and why did munson not list the NJ/TB game. Thanks ahead of time for your response just trying to learn
Thanks

Hey guys thanks for posting this. I have a question why the Buff/Mon game was not listed by Bookie Buster and why did munson not list the NJ/TB game. Thanks ahead of time for your response just trying to learn
Thanks

Make sure you look at the power ratings daily that is very important.

Buff/Mon no play because Mon was lower ranked but a fav.

For munson you are right TB should have been a play.

munson15

I want winners...

I believe the adjustment for home ice flipped the numbers on the TB game. As for today, I have no qualifiers, but would like to congratulate BB on that incredible day yesterday. I wonder what THAT parlay would have paid?

3M4Life

EOG Member

Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah I was thinking about that parlay as well. Great night BB. I have been using that site PLUSLINES posted for power rankings is that the one I should use?

I believe the adjustment for home ice flipped the numbers on the TB game. As for today, I have no qualifiers, but would like to congratulate BB on that incredible day yesterday. I wonder what THAT parlay would have paid?

If you would have parlayed that for $100 pay out would have been $46,190 or for $20 would have been $9238.

That would have been nice.