ACE-ACE VS. SHRINK: HERE WE GO...

Re: ACE-ACE VS. SHRINK: HERE WE GO...

its poster that been watch that took the time to sign up and say thanks...you got to feel the love and to all of you I'm glad I could help in some way

ACE

The 8th Samurai

EOG Member

Ace,

The pleasure was all mine. What impressed me most about the contest between you and the Shrink is that neither of you played it out in the mud. You both maintained a high level of class and it was obvious you both respected one another. I came away with the impression that both of you are loyal friends to people you love and respect and that if ever I get the opportunity, I would enjoy your company.

Online I have gotten so weary of people screaming in their posts and being so negative and critical in their opinions. Both you and The Shrink showed you can compete against one another at a high level without the screaming and the bashing. You both proved that HOW you say things can be just as important as what you say.

Good luck in the playoffs to both you,The Shrink and to the lovely Queen of Hearts and send a few winners our way. I'm already looking to learning more from you in the 2010 football season.

Abayo!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

nevadaside

EOG Senior Member

When they say "nothing is free anymore"...........just tell them to check this thread.

Thanks to the both of you for sharing your time & hard work.

:cheers

jimbojpc

EOG Member

A message for Shrink, Ace and her highness, the Queen of Hearts:

I've been a regular visitor to EOG for years but this is the first time I've been inspired and motivated to post a message. I'm in my 60's and was born and raised in Hawaii. I currently live in Knoxville, Tenn., but before moving here 5 years ago I lived in Las Vegas and absolutely loved it. But the woman I married in 2004 has family in Knoxville so here I am and very happy. But I still miss the Las Vegas action during the football season. I love betting on football but I play small and for me a unit is $50. If I really like a play I might play 2 units but that is usually the max. Also, I only bet on NCAA and NFL football.

Now that the regular season is over, I want to express my appreciation to Shrink and Ace for making this NFL season a very entertaining and profitable season for me. Every week since the Shrink-Ace contest began, I've been playing one play from both the Shrink and Ace each week for two units per game and it has been very profitable. And maybe more important, very entertaining and educational.

To the Shrink I want to say that of all the betting forums I've ever visited, EOG is the best site. Most of the posters are classy and the information and knowledge they are willing to share is very helpful. Of course there will always be mean-spirited bashers but for the most part you and your moderators keep it to a minimum. You are a class act, sir, and that's why EOG is the one site I visit everyday.

To Ace I say, thank you! Along with The Shrink you've made this football season a lot of fun and profitable. Thank you for the insight into your systems and the way you breakdown a game. I learned a lot from you and, at the same tine, I made some money. It can't get better than that. Sir, you are a gentleman and I hope to learn more in the seasons to come.

To both The Shrink and Ace I say, I hope to see more contests from the both of you or other top handicappers on this site in the future. I would love to see a college challenge.

To the Queen of Hearts I say, I love women who enjoy handicapping and know about betting on football. And I can tell by the way you handle yourself online that you must be very beautiful indeed. I'm lucky in that I married a woman who, like you, loves football and sits with me through every game I play during the season. She herself makes one $10.00 NFL parlay every week and has hit 5 parlays this season so she has made a nice profit. I must add that she has used both Ace and Shrink selections for her two weekly parlays. Queen of Hearts, my wife always reads your comments and she also thanks you.

Again thank you all for a fun NFL season and let's do it again next season. Good luck to you during the payoffs and I will look forward to your comments and opinions.

Abayo!

To. The Shrink, Ace Ace & Queen of Hearts & 8th Samurai

This post is a Classic and I for one nominated for POST OF THE YEAR? It not only touched my heart but inspired me to want continue reading and posting at EOG. Thank You all for a Awesome 2009, and may 2010 be even better.

<!--Session data-->
P.S 8th Samurai Sempre Fi