ACE-ACE VS. SHRINK: HERE WE GO...

Both Ace-Ace and I have agreed to the following rules for our 10k NFL Handicapping contest...

We have each posted the money up front which is being held in escrow...

Whoever has the most points at the end of the Football season will win the entire 20k that is being held...

The rules are fairly clear:

We each must pick 3 games per week in the NFL ATS (against the spread).

Two out of the three games count as one point and we each get to choose a game that counts as two points...

In case of a tie, a 1/2 point will be awarded on a regular pick and 1 point will be awarded if that was a best bet pick...

Whoever has the most points at the end of each week will win for that week but more importantly, whoever has the most points at the end of the year will WIN the GOLD...

In case of a tie, we will use the total points on the last Regular Season Game as a tiebreaker...

Each of us must post our 3 plays at once on this thread anywhere between Friday at 6 PM EST up until NOON EST on the day of the game...

Whoever posts first gets exclusive rights to that entire game, meaning the opponent can't bet the same or opposite side or total on that game...

However, if I post first and take the Packers, Ace-Ace can still bet the total of that game, just not the side...

Matchbook is currently featuring odds at this time on who will win this contest...

Go the www.matchbook.com and look under x games...

Posters are free to bet on this contest and post in this thread as well...

I'd like to wish my opponent Ace-Ace the best of Luck (although i mean this more as a formality)...

If I have left anything out or if my opponent or others have any questions, please feel free to inquire here...

Let the FUN begin baby!!!

THE SHRINK

bd307

EOG Member
Re: ACE-ACE VS. SHRINK: HERE WE GO...

Best of luck to both of you this season, but there is only 1 winner for this contest!

This would benefit a lot of us in here for the best picks from the experts.

both of us is -125 as of now at matchbook....damm was hoping for plus money to jump on you the 1st week

I'm sure the odds will change as the weeks goes on

?? is that -125 for the season or this week

wish you the best Shrink

Ace-Ace

It's for the season...

It's too much trouble and work for Matchbook to have lines up there weekly..

I would imagine the season odds will change a lot based on our wekly performances so there may be some scalping opportunities...

It's for the season...

It's too much trouble and work for Matchbook to have lines up there weekly..

I would imagine the season odds will change a lot based on our wekly performances so there may be some scalping opportunities...

what is there max bet on this?

JoeFish11

EOG Member

Good Luck to both of you Gentlemen!!! I'm a newbie and just joined EOG to follow this contest and hopefully make some money this year!!!

One rule that was over look

if a game is on Thursday night and you want to use that game only that game can be posted between 5 pm est to one hour before kick off.

If you like that put it into the final rules or ?? your call

Ace

Davei Justin $$

EOG Member

This is a well thought out and interesting contest. I'm not to familiar on how well either of you two have done in the past so I took the time to go through all the info I can find that was posted here, and there. I think I may be just as excited about this contest as both of you!
Makes me even more thrilled I stumbbled onto this forum.

Good luck to both of you and Thank-you EOG!! I will be watching this very closely and I will put some action on your picks too.

Wow think about it, 6 non conflicting and well thought out picks, with most likely a tone of research done by two well respected posters (ie. non tout BS records)

I bet you can't name another forum with such a revolutionary idea.

Good Idea and great job boys!!

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Wonderful idea.

I'd like to see guys with more than 43 post commenting. Hell, if this is real, my gang
will take a stand for a dime. Money will be posted in some account or don't even
start with the BS. We are serious. Someone serious out there and if this damn thing
is serious....let's rock.

We will be watching......................................

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Shrink posted: "Whoever posts first gets exclusive rights to that entire game, meaning the opponent can't bet the same or opposite side or total on that game...

However, if I post first and take the Packers, Ace-Ace can still bet the total of that game, just not the side..."

1st paragraph states the opponent can't play the total and the 2nd paragraph states that they may play the total.

Am I reading this wrong?

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast

I will probably bet all their plays,at least initially, ...why bother betting/cheering for one over the other when they both have excellent proven records?
I see this as a win win situation for us "squares".
:cheers

dirty moose

EOG Member

I will probably bet all their plays,at least initially, ...why bother betting/cheering for one over the other when they both have excellent proven records?
I see this as a win win situation for us "squares".
:cheers

bingo! lets make some coin!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Shrink posted: "Whoever posts first gets exclusive rights to that entire game, meaning the opponent can't bet the same or opposite side or total on that game...

However, if I post first and take the Packers, Ace-Ace can still bet the total of that game, just not the side..."

1st paragraph states the opponent can't play the total and the 2nd paragraph states that they may play the total.

Am I reading this wrong?
It's just if 1 takes the side of a game then the other is excluded from taking a side in that same game...same applies to if 1 of them takes a total on a game.

Good luck...should be fun to follow.

Bolty

EOG Member

Ace,
You made me money across the street.I'll just cross over and wish you the best.
May the gambling Gods bless us.
Bolty

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OVER

THE PLAN NOW IS TO HAVE MORE OF US (RX POSTER) THAN HIM (EOG POSTER)
THIS WAY WE CAN TAKE OVER :houra

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

anyone who joins a service should have their head examined
free picks from experts dream come true

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OVER

THE PLAN NOW IS TO HAVE MORE OF US (RX POSTER) THAN HIM (EOG POSTER)
THIS WAY WE CAN TAKE OVER :houra

good luck ace. I wish the best of luck and to a profitable season!!!:cheers

Integrity

EOG Master

Come on EOG'ers, let's start chiming in to support our guy Shrink!!

Can't let Ace-Ace's crew take over this thread :devil:

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast

:cheeleade:cheeleadeHey girls are we here to make some manly money or be girly boy cheer leaders.
This man-love is getting out of control..:doh1

Handicapper.

EOG Member

:cheeleade:cheeleadeHey girls are we here to make some manly money or be girly boy cheer leaders.
This man-love is getting out of control..:doh1
Were all here to make money man, i hope both of these guys have a tremendous year then we will all benifit. DOesn't mean i cant show ACE-ACE some support.