ACE-ACE VS. SHRINK: HERE WE GO...

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast
Re: ACE-ACE VS. SHRINK: HERE WE GO...

"hell mary"...that's either a very funny pun or you are not a Catholic....:mutley

ballerhanz

EOG Veteran

Hey Phantom, where you from? This is going to sound weird, but one of my college buddies always used phantom888 for all his messenger/email stuff. I know it's a 1/1000000 chance, but I'm taking it. Ironic for a sports gambling website, don't ya think...? Haha

I just toss salt and said one hell mary...so I will be ok

Before you make statements like this PLEASE ask your guy who does your writeups to do these sayings for you as well. Hell Mary, you just screwed yourself and the love of god will bite you in the ass tonight. It's "Hail Mary" and you should've said one before the Giant game, but good luck tonight anyway.:doh1

OutlawTitan

EOG Member

Are you here to tail a real capper or to get English lessons? Personally I am happy for the cappin' edumacation. Go Cards!

Ace you better say 10 "Hail Marys" at halftime and god just might let your team score a few points.:doh1

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Every time I put my line in the water I said a Hail Mary, and every time I said a Hail Mary I caught a fish.

Cannon

Banned

We all should have bet these guys plays for the entire season.

Congrats to both on an amazing finish ahead.

What is the won lost records for these two Top Notch Cappers with net Units?

Cannon

Banned

Combined

45-39 ATS

Just Amazing Congrats.............

Now I see why you guys are professional gamblers.

Here are my 3 plays for Week 15 :

1- Washington + 3 vs. Giants ( 2 points)

2- Pittsburgh -2 vs Green Bay (1 point)

3- Oakland + 14 vs. Denver (1 point)

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

mrmotes

EOG Member

Hey Shrink, according to Fezzik on the the Leroy's show, Pittsburgh is your best bet this week. Yet you have them for 1 and Washington for 2? What's the thinking on that?

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Here are my 3 plays for Week 15 :

1- Washington + 3 vs. Giants ( 2 points)

2- Pittsburgh -2 vs Green Bay (1 point)

3- Oakland + 14 vs. Denver (1 point)

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

:pop:Waiting on Ace.............

ballwonder

EOG Master

So if no plays are posted what happens? Maybe Ace called Shrink with his plays.

My Plays

NYJ-7..........................2 POINTS

MINN-9..........................1

NE-7..............................1

GB AND NYG ARE MY 99 SYSTEM PLAYS SO I :houra THAT THE SHRINK IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF BOTH GAMES

as most will see I take more Fav...its alway been my way....the key is to pick the ones that will win...

with 3 weeks to go Every game counts

Ace

Blimp jr

EOG Enthusiast

Ace you have NYG as 99 play but NYJ as your top play agaisnt Shrink. Is this right?

c double

EOG Enthusiast

Looks like it was a big day for the Shrink... lets see what happens Monday night...

Cannon

Banned

I wish I had bet their plays for $500 a unit since the start of the contest. No wait I would be down betting these Professional Gamblers Picks. Nevermind..........

Dont know why yall are talkin shit?!?!?! This is their contest and they are putting it out there for people to watch. If you are literate I believe you can read AA weekly thread and realize he is up over 10K. Dont know about you, but that would be very nice to have. Quit Hatin...

Mphs

Record

Shrink is now 24-21 with 31 points
ace is now 22-21-2 with 32 points

two ties
week 12 Az+3
week 15 ne-7

I see that players think its about the record...wish It could be better but its not...Me and Ken been in this busness for the long haul...and this is about me coming over from the rx and bring the two forums together for a contest to see who the better capper is.......if in any football game a team wins by One point...that team wins!!! if the shrink beats me by a 1/2 a point and have a record of 24-27...below 500...its about the contest at hand and he would be the winner and the better capper this year. Ken would also say Like I would. if we did this contest 10 years in a row....there will be years I would win and others he would win. We both know a lot of people and tools to get the job done and in the long run we will both come out ahead...anyone can lose in the short run (one year...one month...one week) the goal is to see the whole picture.

$10k is not a small bet and we both want this in our walets!

Ace

My Plays

NYJ-7..........................2 POINTS

MINN-9..........................1

NE-7..............................1

GB AND NYG ARE MY 99 SYSTEM PLAYS SO I THAT THE SHRINK IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF BOTH GAMES

as most will see I take more Fav...its alway been my way....the key is to pick the ones that will win...

with 3 weeks to go Every game counts

Ace

Ace,

How do you figure you get a full point when one of your games pushed last weekend?

You were only 0-2-1 with your push occuring on a 1 point selection..

By rule, that only counts as a 1/2 point, just as your other push should...

Therefore, I have us exactly tied going into the final 2 weeks..

Ken

Ace,

How do you figure you get a full point when one of your games pushed last weekend?

You were only 0-2-1 with your push occuring on a 1 point selection..

By rule, that only counts as a 1/2 point, just as your other push should...

Therefore, I have us exactly tied going into the final 2 weeks..

Ken

I had a 1/2 point that I did not add in week 12 Az+3 was my pick and thats a 1/2 a point alsothis week as a 1/2 point

makes me still one point up I have 32 points you have have 31

with 3... 99 system plays this week...you will have a hard time pasting me this week coming....
record for that system is 20-9-1...its only 70%...so you do
have 30% they will not hit

and no fair asking Fezzik...:pop:

AA

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast

Record

two ties
week 12 Az+3
week 15 ne-7

I see that players think its about the record...wish It could be better but its not...Me and Ken been in this busness for the long haul...and this is about me coming over from the rx and bring the two forums together for a contest to see who the better capper is.......if in any football game a team wins by One point...that team wins!!! if the shrink beats me by a 1/2 a point and have a record of 24-27...below 500...its about the contest at hand and he would be the winner and the better capper this year. Ken would also say Like I would. if we did this contest 10 years in a row....there will be years I would win and others he would win. We both know a lot of people and tools to get the job done and in the long run we will both come out ahead...anyone can lose in the short run (one year...one month...one week) the goal is to see the whole picture.

$10k is not a small bet and we both want this in our walets!

Ace
my .02...I must disagree with your logic.If this is a contest for the best of best, there should be higher standards for declaring superiority.How would this be so if both of you were under .500 for the season, this would make it best of the worse.
If this becomes the case why not carry over[add to] the 10K to next year ??
I'll be glad to hold the money until then, please make your checks out to DUKE SNIDER,Ebbets Field,Brooklyn NY.

Regards,

Duke

...:cheers

Cannon

Banned

Record

Wow 46-42-2 You guys get all the inside information that we don't get. Congrats.

my .02...I must disagree with your logic.If this is a contest for the best of best, there should be higher standards for declaring superiority.How would this be so if both of you were under .500 for the season, this would make it best of the worse.
If this becomes the case why not carry over[add to] the 10K to next year ??
I'll be glad to hold the money until then, please make your checks out to DUKE SNIDER,Ebbets Field,Brooklyn NY.

Regards,

Duke

...:cheers

think about this....its about the 10k...but for me its a little more
at docsports what do you think my sales would be in the playoffs
and for next year if I sad that the 99 sys has been hitting 70%
I was in the hilton and got into the top ten and I beat the guy that won last year "Leroys Moneytalks contest"
right now because of the 99 system thats 20-9-1..each week sales is over $5k....next year I will still be around to helpone way or another...always like to give back and show my way...but this year is about winning....wish we both had better records...but a win is a win if Shrink does it or it I hold on....anyone that comes into this thread thinking its about them is not all there (cannon)

Record

Wow 46-42-2 You guys get all the inside information that we don't get. Congrats.

but.......you gotta figure....by the contest rules that they've set up, they can't pick games that the other guy has already picked. Even if that's a game they REALLY liked.

So you can't really judge their record here like how you are. This is a contest between two guys, with rules that affect how they make their selections.

I understand what you're trying to say......but the rules they're playing by makes it a moot point. imo......

:+waving-5

dukesnider

EOG Enthusiast

but.......you gotta figure....by the contest rules that they've set up, they can't pick games that the other guy has already picked. Even if that's a game they REALLY liked.

So you can't really judge their record here like how you are. This is a contest between two guys, with rules that affect how they make their selections.

I understand what you're trying to say......but the rules they're playing by makes it a moot point. imo......

:+waving-5
I hope that you realize that you are making a rational respose to an irrational person...