2024 Deaths (Pool)......

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Happy New Year everyone.....kind of our own morbid thread, but as of the first 12 hours of the new year, there's no celebrity deaths to repot.

Therefore, for your reading amusement, while we wait for deaths, check this site out https://deathlist.net/

They predict 50 deaths in the coming year. Their best year is 20 out of 50 in the year 2020, probably was aided by Covid deaths.

Let's hope that non of us appear here this year.

Wishing all a happy and healthy new year.

railbird

EOG Master
i spoke with eog radio guest richard isaacs sr today, father of tex tech pg pop isaacs who had 28 and 21 pts last 2 games not doing well, doing chemo and radiation currently in lubbock, tx. was in vegas until last week. a donor is helping him out.

Heim

EOG Master
Loved Starsky and Hutch, sad to hear. I saw a interview with Soul and long time ago where he had to
succumb to gay sex to stay afloat in Hollywood to pay bills.

Heim

EOG Master
I didn't see a mention of former DePaul HC Joey Meyer. He had some great teams with Aguirre, Cummings, Grubbs and Strickland.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Happy New Year everyone.....kind of our own morbid thread, but as of the first 12 hours of the new year, there's no celebrity deaths to repot.

Therefore, for your reading amusement, while we wait for deaths, check this site out https://deathlist.net/

They predict 50 deaths in the coming year. Their best year is 20 out of 50 in the year 2020, probably was aided by Covid deaths.

Let's hope that non of us appear here this year.

Wishing all a happy and healthy new year.
That Deathlist already has two hits.
Neither one very impressive though.
They are based in England. One was an English politician in his 50s who already had a foot and 9 toes in the grave.
Another one, kind of famous English actress Glynis Johns, sang Sister Suffragette in Mary Poppins. She was 100, so they are not going very far out on the limb.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
I didn't see a mention of former DePaul HC Joey Meyer. He had some great teams with Aguirre, Cummings, Grubbs and Strickland.
Terry Cummings and Mark Aguirre were coached by Ray Meyer not his kid Joey. Ray was head coach from 1942 to 1984.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Wasn't he the assistant?
Tough going up against an attorney. Think i would lose in court. You are right he was an assistant. So technically they were his teams too.

Many thanks to you for keeping the Fezzik GOY threads going. By far the most entertaining thread over the last couple of years.

blueline

EOG Master
3rd grade class project was to write and star in a TV commercial....not putting it on film ..just stand up in front of class and deliver it

I took my idea from the " Chef of the Future " episidoe

I was selling a used car...nothing worked...doors wouldnt open...headlights wouklnt turn on etc...class laughed...teacher loved it....A+

thank you Honeymooners