Just to be clear

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Dell- Trump has been a piece of shit scamming lowlife his whole life. The Elections Wasn't Rigged! He made it up and put it out there before the election in case he lost. He lost an election to one of the worst candidates ever a walking statue because he fucked up handling Covid. If he handled it better he wins the election. People didn't vote for Biden. Probably 85-90% of the voters in 2020 voted AGAINST Trump. He lies in almost every sentence in every speech. He got indicted not by Biden as he claimed but mainly by judges he appointed. Quit while your ahead and find a different candidate. Choose anyone and their better than Trump. No one on the Dem side wants Biden. Best case scenario is both die of natural causes soon and we start all over before November.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Rail I don't have customers in your line of work or interest. I'm in the Banking Business. I process credit cards for a ton of handicappers.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Dell- Trump has been a piece of shit scamming lowlife his whole life. The Elections Wasn't Rigged! He made it up and put it out there before the election in case he lost. He lost an election to one of the worst candidates ever a walking statue because he fucked up handling Covid. If he handled it better he wins the election. People didn't vote for Biden. Probably 85-90% of the voters in 2020 voted AGAINST Trump. He lies in almost every sentence in every speech. He got indicted not by Biden as he claimed but mainly by judges he appointed. Quit while your ahead and find a different candidate. Choose anyone and their better than Trump. No one on the Dem side wants Biden. Best case scenario is both die of natural causes soon and we start all over before November.
I used to be a huge trump guy, I DONT support him now, but he probably did win the election. The only reason i say probably is because the margins in MI and PA were so large. I agree he lies and is a blowhard , etc, I'd still take him in an instant over biden or any other dem.

Claiming he was legitimately indicted is absurd.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Trump lost the election. Until you admit that and move on you're part of the problem.
Trump was indicted on four separate charges. I believe 3 of the 4 judges were republican appointees and 2 of the 4 were judges he appointed.
He keeps claiming Biden ordered the indictments. Totally made up bullshit!
Debate issues but don't give your stupid opinions based on what Trump made up and told you or some of his babbling idiot frauds like Mr. Pillow Mike Lindell , Rudy Giuliani, Alex Jones or Roger Stone.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump lost the election. Until you admit that and move on you're part of the problem.
Trump was indicted on four separate charges. I believe 3 of the 4 judges were republican appointees and 2 of the 4 were judges he appointed.
Debate issues but don't give your stupid opinions based on what Trump made up and told you or some of his babbling idiot frauds like Mr. Pillow Mike Lindell , Rudy Giuliani, Alex Jones or Roger Stone.
Judges dont indict, crooked prosecutors do, the bitch is GA is as crooked as they come, Jack Smith in DC is the same - indicting over documents - give me a break, the NY thing is the worst of all.

As far as the election goes there was massive fraud in GA and AZ -0 we know that for a fact - those 2 states were won by trump - period. Whether the fraud in MI, PA, NV and WI was enough to mean Trump won those is up for debate.

cheapseats

EOG Master
The powers to be and the democratic party are betting the GOP supporters will just fold again. It will take much more to eradicate the criminal left.

mr merlin

EOG Master
tell us this, do you think Jan 6th was an insurrection?

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Jan 6th was an insurrection! What do you call breaking into the Capital? Go back and watch the video in real time and tell me what you saw? It sure wasn't a boy scout rally.
How stupid are Iowans? Look at the final results from last night.
Donald Trump 51%
Charles Manson 21%
Jeffrey Dahmer 19%
Khloe Kardashian 7%
Richard Nixon 2%

mr merlin

EOG Master
Jan 6th was an insurrection! What do you call breaking into the Capital? Go back and watch the video in real time and tell me what you saw? It sure wasn't a boy scout rally.
How stupid are Iowans? Look at the final results from last night.
Donald Trump 51%
Charles Manson 21%
Jeffrey Dahmer 19%
Khloe Kardashian 7%
Richard Nixon 2%
I would call it a protest that turned into a small riot - a riot that was 100% assisted with the placement of FBI instigators throughout the crowd.

The capital is not some holy place that needs protection, it's the peoples house and that means US citizens should be free to enter and express their wishes, there was a time when most people understood that.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Get the fuck out of here Mr. Merlin! There weren't any FBI instigators. FBI agents don't act in that manner. The Capital when in session isn't a place you break into. Stick to issues not some bullshit theories and delusion. Obviously some people went for a rally but there were a ton of low life garbage that led the insurrection. Do you go to a Hells Angels or Biker gang hangout and think that's a book club meeting too? Keep buying all the lies Trump and his cronies feed you! I'm not defending Biden one bit. He's a horrible candidate too! Stop already with the election was stolen and there was no insurrection. It was made up by Trump to explain his loss and failure to act. Trump is a monster who doesn't listen to any of his handlers. As weak as Biden is Trump is a fucking lunatic who teaches America to lie and be combative.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Get the fuck out of here Mr. Merlin! There weren't any FBI instigators. FBI agents don't act in that manner. The Capital when in session isn't a place you break into. Stick to issues not some bullshit theories and delusion. Obviously some people went for a rally but there were a ton of low life garbage that led the insurrection. Do you go to a Hells Angels or Biker gang hangout and think that's a book club meeting too? Keep buying all the lies Trump and his cronies feed you! I'm not defending Biden one bit. He's a horrible candidate too! Stop already with the election was stolen and there was no insurrection. It was made up by Trump to explain his loss and failure to act. Trump is a monster who doesn't listen to any of his handlers. As weak as Biden is Trump is a fucking lunatic who teaches America to lie and be combative.
Of course there were FBI instigators, that's why many of the tapes released have certain people blurred out, that's why people who are seen on tape encouraging people to enter the capital and even taking down barricades, etc have never been charged.

Why do you think Ray epps is the only guy that got probation?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hey, texans. Do you support Democrats making the military independent from the executive branch? I hope you understand what that means.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Of course you support it just like you support Lawfare and you would support the JFK solution. You are broken just like the rest of your leftist butties.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Not saying someone deserves to die for scaling a retaining fence in front of the White House but they deserve to be forcibly arrested. If I was one of the capital police officers and I was beaten & assaulted like many were I would have fought back and possibly even discharged my weapon. It's amazing that more people weren't killed on both sides that day and it all didn't have to happen if Trump wouldn't have egged the throng of people on or told them to stop and disburse earlier.
Also not all or most Dems are liberal or broken just like all or most Republicans aren't drinking the Trump Kool Aid.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If there is covid X, probably curtains for even MAGA posters like me and Woddy. Uh, brain and 100% fatality rate doesn't sound good. But at least we won't go down as suckers who took the vaccine. You posters will drop first.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Listen I don't like how Biden & the Dem's have handled border security & immigration. It's a disgrace but they are admitting they made a mistake and now want to work with the other side to stem the flow of too people coming into our country. I believe we should allow a certain number probably somewhere between what Trump proposes and what is now being allowed. One thing the Trumpers do over and over again is talk about all these sleeper cell people crossing the border that are going to start blowing up buildings and killing people. So far even since Trump became president not one person has been a confirmed terrorist. All I see are people from other countries so desperate for freedom they'll travel hundreds or thousands of miles just for a better life. Most of these people will do any job just for a chance to stay here. I don't see too many American citizens lining up for the jobs they'll take and do it with a smile on their face.

boston massacre

EOG Master

How Would You Know, That The Election Wasn't Rigged ??

Answer That One.

Tell Me Who Led The Investigation into The 2020 Election.

How Did He Fuck Up Handling Covid ??

Tell Me What He Should Have Done Differently ??

Got Indicted By Judges He Appointed .

Really ?????

You Need To Educate Yourself on That One.

Judges Do Not Indict.

Grand Juries and Prosecutors Indict.

All Trump Indictments Were Orchestrated By The Biden Justice Department.

There's Evidence Of Communications Between Georgia's D.A. Office and White House.

Fani Willis' Prosecutor Meeting White House Counsel Raises Questions​

There are calls for the White House to reveal details of two 2022 meetings that reportedly took place between its employees and Nathan Wade. He is a special prosecutor working on Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' Georgia election-interference case, which was brought against Donald Trump and 18 other defendants.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is going to take some omg dropping to wake people up. Most people. People like texansfansonly, only death therapy will wake him up.

railbird

EOG Master
Listen I don't like how Biden & the Dem's have handled border security & immigration. It's a disgrace but they are admitting they made a mistake and now want to work with the other side to stem the flow of too people coming into our country. I believe we should allow a certain number probably somewhere between what Trump proposes and what is now being allowed. One thing the Trumpers do over and over again is talk about all these sleeper cell people crossing the border that are going to start blowing up buildings and killing people. So far even since Trump became president not one person has been a confirmed terrorist. All I see are people from other countries so desperate for freedom they'll travel hundreds or thousands of miles just for a better life. Most of these people will do any job just for a chance to stay here. I don't see too many American citizens lining up for the jobs they'll take and do it with a smile on their face.
this guy is a bigger piece of human filth than kane is