Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

joba got a 11 today and his bullpen blew the win for him.

not quite sure qhat you mean by skipping starts. on weeks when yanks dont have any off days they cant skip his start.

obviously on weeks they have off they might. just like any team can do with their 5th starter. doesnt happen too often.

but you never know.

mofome

Banned

joba got a 11 today and his bullpen blew the win for him.

not quite sure qhat you mean by skipping starts. on weeks when yanks dont have any off days they cant skip his start.

obviously on weeks they have off they might. just like any team can do with their 5th starter. doesnt happen too often.

but you never know.

Yankees will be looking to limit his innings in what they hope will be his first full, healthy season as a starter. They will treat him as a fifth starter and skip him from time to time, but that will not be the case in Fantasy Week 2 (April 13-19). The Yankees do not have an off day and Joba is slated to pitch April 17 against Cleveland.

yeah 5th starters get skipped all the time, but joba aint a real 5th.

:cocktail

I would much rather get joba than harangouts

mofome

Banned

cee no interest in any trades. cee is sic wit it and you will feel his wrath come the playoffs

Timetopay

EOG Master

i agree soria is better than qualls. marmol gets the closers job soon imo and to me he is better than qualls and might even be better than soria. only thing with him is that you have to wait it out until they finally pull that gas can gregg.

send a counter. i think we're really close here.

tripp im just having a hard time.

You see Mo is offering Reyes/Paps in trades for Johan. SP like these guys a premium and just dont want to do Hamilton for Linny and then to throw on Soria for qualls or Carlos makes absolute no sense to me.

I saw what kind of points Harang got today and once Tim gets going it will be huge.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

your call man,

im hitting the hay in 5 minutes.

tripp...last call for you too.

mofome

Banned

You see Mo is offering Reyes/Paps in trades for Johan. SP like these guys a premium and just dont want to do Hamilton for Linny and then to throw on Soria for qualls or Carlos makes absolute no sense to me.

I saw what kind of points Harang got today and once Tim gets going it will be huge.

reyes > hambonie

Pap #1 Rp

im shut down anyway

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

paps and reyes for furcal, zigeler, santana

was a sick offer.

just couldnt pull the trigger.

J

joeybagadonuts

mc got a gift :)

Your people killed jesus AND you beat me? Bad beat being me, good win being Jewish and MC. (I'm an atheist, but still funny)

Good win Mad, hellva a comeback!

mofome

Banned

reyes great week gets a 40

santana great week gets a 80 :)

This was a great week for johan, he got 40. he wont be getting 80s. he wont have 2 starts most weeks. it wasnt even only reyes you were getting. reyes is at a much tough position to get a lot of points from. you were also getting the #1 rp

im very happy you didnt take it. you got the best weeks you'll ever see from young/harang and also 40+ from johan and team mo still out scored mc.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Your people killed jesus AND you beat me? Bad beat being me, good win being Jewish and MC. (I'm an atheist, but still funny)

Good win Mad, hellva a comeback!

thanx man!

whats crazy is that miggy sickest week ever got a 40. pujols sickest week got a 41

santana 1 win 45
harang 1 win 47

mofome

Banned

no way in hell reyes is better than hamilton.

i said during the draft that hamilton should have been drafted before him no question.

you said? Who are you? tripper?

reyes will score more than ham and he'll do it from ss. that is better.

reyes > ham

tripp

EOG Master

understandable. i would rate johan a decent bit higher than lince though. to me santana and doc are the two best starters by a decent amount.

just offered you a new trade. might be giving up way too much here because of how high i drafted marmol, but would really like the lince/haren/gallardo combo.

let me know if it's close

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

good night all.

hope to see some more offers tomorrow....right before the 2nd week begins at 1 est!

tripp

EOG Master

you said? Who are you? tripper?

reyes will score more than ham and he'll do it from ss. that is better.

reyes > ham

no way. you could offer reyes and rodney for hamilton and i would not consider it.12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

vernon wells does nothing special and ends with 26.
joba gets a 1 start week vs the worst team in the al and gets 11

Timetopay

EOG Master

Sorry Tripp but the more Mo and MC talked I got to bail

Mo likes Reyes more then Hamilton and MC is saying top pitcher over top hitter

Hamilton had dream season last year and only outscore victorino by 60.

I love Hamilton but would rather have lin if it was heads up.

I bring up Zack and u have no interest. Probably cause where u drafted Hamilton and i understand but at some point we all gonna have to dump that.

I drafted Braun waaaaaaay to high

rjt721

EOG Master

And Reyes > Josh. Not even close. Tons of elite OFs. 2 great SS (J-Roll a class below Hanley and Reyes).

tripp

EOG Master

Sorry Tripp but the more Mo and MC talked I got to bail

Mo likes Reyes more then Hamilton and MC is saying top pitcher over top hitter

Hamilton had dream season last year and only outscore victorino by 60.

I love Hamilton but would rather have lin if it was heads up.

I bring up Zack and u have no interest. Probably cause where u drafted Hamilton and i understand but at some point we all gonna have to dump that.

I drafted Braun waaaaaaay to high

yeah no way i do hamilton in a trade where im getting greinke. only way i would deal hamilton is if i was getting a top guy in return.

to me it's not just about matching up points. lince will score more than hamilton more likely, but i think hamilton's value is higher because it's in relation to the other of. hamilton will score more than other of's more than lince will score other sp. lowe got 40 pts for me this week and that was with one start being shortened to 3 innings because of rain.

i honestly would draft hamilton over lince in a redraft, i just loved the thought of having lincecum, haren and gallardo.

tripp

EOG Master

And Reyes > Josh. Not even close. Tons of elite OFs. 2 great SS (J-Roll a class below Hanley and Reyes).

I would not put Reyes on Hanley's level.

Top 5 hitters to me are:

1. Pujols
2. Hanley
3. Wright
4. Hamilton
5. Miggy

A-Rod is on top of this list if he was healthy going into the year.

tripp

EOG Master

But you think A-Rod's the greatest hitter ever. So what do you know?

Not yet. Barry Bonds is the greatest hitter ever right now by a large margin. Alex Rodriguez WILL be the best ever by the time he retires though.

Pujols will likely be in the top 5 also by the time he is done.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Interesting from last year

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Pujols, Albert 1B STL </TD><TD align=left>biggamer</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>624.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Reyes, Jose B. SS NYM </TD><TD align=left>YOYOMA</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>590.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Wright, David 3B NYM </TD><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>578.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Beltran, Carlos CF NYM </TD><TD align=left>Field Of Dreams</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>575.0</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Pedroia, Dustin 2B BOS</TD><TD align=left> Timetopay's Stallions</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>567.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Berkman, Lance 1B HOU </TD><TD align=left>RJ</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>564.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Sizemore, Grady CF CLE </TD><TD align=left>MadCapper</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>559.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Teixeira, Mark 1B NYY </TD><TD align=left>The Paper Boys</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>555.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Utley, Chase 2B PHI </TD><TD align=left>RJ</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>555.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Ramirez, Hanley SS FLA </TD><TD align=left>The Paper Boys</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>546.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Ramirez, Manny LF LA </TD><TD align=left>Field Of Dreams</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>535.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>McLouth, Nate CF PIT </TD><TD align=left>RJ</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>531.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Morneau, Justin 1B MIN </TD><TD align=left>Field Of Dreams</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>530.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Hamilton, Josh CF TEX </TD><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>521.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Holliday, Matt LF OAK </TD><TD align=left>Field Of Dreams</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>517.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Huff, Aubrey 1B BAL</TD><TD align=left>The Paper Boys</TD><TD align=right> </TD><TD align=right>509.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Obviously last year means nothing now but. Hamilton did have a kind of a dream season out of nowhere. I cant see a ton of upside there. He was never hurt and had over 600 abs so not like he missed time.

So he was the 14th highest batter last year so pitching not even included. Cant see taking him top 5 or 10 at all.

Hopefully he does better than last year for ya but just think ya gonna have a tough time ever shopping him now that we all kind of figured out the scoring.

tripp

EOG Master

I honestly think Hamilton will outscore Wright for me this year. It wasn't a fluke season, I think he will just keep getting better.

I'll hold on to him for now.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wow, Field of Dreams with 4 of the top 15 in the league. Impressive

atleast you got buried this week so you know your points are coming down the road from your guys.

All I needed was one decent outing by Timmy to win against Milw and San Diego.

How miserable:hangt