Yung's College LOCKDOWN thread....

Re: Yung's College LOCKDOWN thread....

What about Taryne Mowatt introducing the Defense!?!? Reckon she's the daughter of old Zeke Mowatt? Ouch! What a Nasty-Boy old school player reference was THAT?!?
Oregon 8-0 (What about that deuce?!?) And the pick!!

Who else's thread offers in-game commentary? NOBODY'S YUNGBUCK is in the HOUSE!

BTW, the magic number to seal a push if you played BOTH my bets is 39! If Oregon puts up 39, then then AU at 29 puts us over!
Don't worry about that Oregon Int and subsequent AU TD!! That was a fluke pick on a shit play by a WR! And AU had good field position! If Dixon's receivers keep doing that shit, then he'll just start taking off with it every time or giving it to Stewart!!
Besides, we couldn't get the over without Arizona scoring something, could we?

Sorry Boys,
I can't predict injuries! Looks like Dixon is down!
W/O him, we have NO Chance of covering these bets!!

He's out for the night, it looks like! That's the chance you take when you play a team that so heavily relies on one player! It's the same with most teams though! If Tom Brady went down, New England wouldn't be much better than the Titans!
I'm hoping for a split out here and will WELCOME all Arizona scores!

Dude,
You shouldn't even have to PAY OUT on a bet like this!
Now I'm just rooting for an Arizona Route! Maybe THEY can get me
over 66.5! TD on a punt return there! We're at 42 and counting!!
Need 25! 4 Scores and an ass-raping ago, Yungbuck was snake-bitten!!
The gambling gods OWE ME this over for a push!! That's bullshit!!

Oregon should forfeit!
If they don't get a TD here, the ballgame, as well as my over, IS over!

Alright! I got 45 @ the half, which leaves me needing the hook over 3 TD's at 22 to score a push on this thing!!
Think about this: Oregon scores 4 TD's and YUNGBUCK looks like a Dad Gum Genius:
Oregon - 42
Arizona - 31

That's Right! I'm calling for the Double-Cover on this damn thing, as the Ghost of Ryan Leaf will get a 28-0 2nd half in favor of the Ducks!!

...If you'll buy that, I'll sell ya 40 minutes with my old lady, Elisha Cuthbert!!

I really DO need Oregon to score a couple of times to keep Arizona's foot on the gas!

I can tell ya right now, I'm gonna lose both these plays! That's some fuckin bullshit too! I made a STUPID play! I though it was an sprained ankle, not a knee! But that's my fault for not giving my due diligence in capping this ballgame! Without the Dixon injury, I was RIGHT on my analysis of the game! You saw him come out looking HOT wanting to keep the ball and they were moving the ball AT WILL on Arizona! Now Leaf is hurt! Although, I don't think that would hurt them that bad anyway! This fuggin guy, he's putrid!

What do you say? The Fuckin referees can STOP YOU from getting an over if they want to!! This is FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Oregon D starting to look good .... Not sure if that's bad or good! Cause that offense is shit-tay!

At this point in the game, I HAVE to give up on Oregon and root for all scores!! This is an all-hands-on-deck
situation!

Well, I'm beat!! This is another in a series of excruciating horseshit losses that I'm on the wrong end of!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!

I have done well not to chuck this $1500 lap-top through the god damn wall this season!!

Last edited:

A get a punt fake 50 yard and fumble and then Arizona takes a shot down the field afterwards and a wide-open guy stumbles!!I'm fucking tired of playing! I'm capping at a shade above 50% for the season and the ones I lose are fucking horse-shit!

I'll tell you guys THIS much; If Oregon wins this game 34-31, the laptop is going in the yard!!lol

Last edited:

I'm sick and tired of gettin GOD DAMN ROBBED on every game I play!
This kind of shit ahpeens to me ALL THE TIME!
I can't explain to you how utterly frustrating this season has been to me!

I'm 0-4 for the week!
Fuck everybody!

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Bunkie, not trying to be cute or a smartass. Maybe you should spend
more time researching...reading other cappers etc. and not posting
so much. Just a frecken suggestion sir.

Their are some who win on this site......find them.

cloverleaf said:
Bunkie, not trying to be cute or a smartass. Maybe you should spend
more time researching...reading other cappers etc. and not posting
so much. Just a frecken suggestion sir.

Their are some who win on this site......find them.

I keep my posts in MY thread, and it seems to me like you very much WERE trying to be a smartass! If I post in someone else's thread, it is pertinent to their thread! And I research plays ALL WEEK! I happened to get burnt on an injury hear that I wasn't sure about, and it's MY fault! But don't try to be a fucking asshole about it!
I have spent several games talking with people in this forum about the game while it was being played!
And by the way, ass, my record is better than most!

26-24-1 YTD NFL (52%)
53-50-1 YTD NCAA (51.4%)
79-74-1 YTD Total
51.6%

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Bunkie....no offense meant to you sir. Sorry if I came across as
an ASS. I actually won tonight in our cards so maybe I'm a little
cocky.

Hell Bud, kick ass....I'm pulling for you.

I can tell ya right now, I'm gonna lose both these plays! That's some fuckin bullshit too! I made a STUPID play! I though it was an sprained ankle, not a knee! But that's my fault for not giving my due diligence in capping this ballgame! Without the Dixon injury, I was RIGHT on my analysis of the game! You saw him come out looking HOT wanting to keep the ball and they were moving the ball AT WILL on Arizona! Now Leaf is hurt! Although, I don't think that would hurt them that bad anyway! This fuggin guy, he's putrid!

i dont care what anyone says...oregon WAS the right play here

dixon stays healthy and this is an oregon blowout

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

tarheel....must disagree.....line said Dixon was not going to be
a factor (hurt). Vegas books don't miss to many and they knew
this. Hell, most of public don't have a clue about injuries.

Sorry you lost because Oregon is a good team...better than AZ.
Just not tonight...since I had Az...tonight is all that matters.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i dont care what anyone says...oregon WAS the right play here

dixon stays healthy and this is an oregon blowout

the problem with this statement is that the line was telling you there was an issue...smarter people than us knew and were betting oregon late....3 point dip in the line in the last 4 hours before game time...plenty of good games coming up....let's get the "man" this weekend!!

The problem is that this fuggin guy is comin off in my thread basically calling me a rook because he got fuckin lucky with an injury and won a pick! There's NO TWO WAYS ABOUT THAT!! Oregon whips the piss out of that team without the injury to Dixon!
Don't gloat in other people's threads! The gambling gods are a fickle, fickle, bunch! Karma is a mother fucker!!

the problem with this statement is that the line was telling you there was an issue...smarter people than us knew and were betting oregon late....3 point dip in the line in the last 4 hours before game time...plenty of good games coming up....let's get the "man" this weekend!!

bottom line..dixon's knee holds up and oregon runs away with this game...in my opinion...your opinion may differ, which is fine

but yes....lets get 'em this weekend!!!

26-26-1 YTD NFL (50%)
53-52-1 YTD NCAA (50.5%)
79-78-1 YTD Total
50.3%

This includes the debacle (0-4) that has been my week thus far (NCAA & NFL!) What does the buck do when he's painted in a corner and threatened to losing his 50%+ Status? He comes out SWINGIN!!

Tomorrow's probable plays are:
Missouri -7
Kentucky +8
Purdue -2
Iowa State +26
BC/Clem Over 52.5
WVU/Cincinnati Over 55.5

There may be changes in Units, but hopefully NOT! If I can keep my discipline about me, and rely on ability to keep my head above 50%, the logic says I should have some winners in that pack!
I'm down 4.4 Units for the week, and thought about a 4-2 day will only get me back to -2.6 Units for the week! It may be time to do one of two things:
1. Play them ALL for 2 Units! Or
2. Cut down on my number of plays!

A 4-2 Day would be terribly wasted on still being a loser at the end of the day!! I'm in a hole! What d'ya think, fellers?!?

:+clueless

Adding on (Tonight):
Hawaii -6

Last edited:

I don't care what that last post said, I PLAYED
Nevada (2 Units)!!!
So, get over it!!!
I've had some rough luck, and I actually DID see the Colt Brennan injury
coming this time! So, I wound up on the good side of thangs!!

Weekday Plays:
Oregon -10.5 (Loser)
Or/Ari Over 67.5 (Loser)
Nevada +6 (Winner)

Saturday Final Card:
Missouri -7.5 (Winner)
Ohio State/Mich Under 48.5 (Winner)
Iowa State +27
Purdue -1.5
WVU/Cin Over 55
BC/Clem Over 52.5

If anybody is playing my plays, I'm sorry I didn't get the Nevada final play posted in time, but that's what I ended up with. Also, I replaced the Kentucky play with the under total on Mich/Ohio St. I know plays should be in before kickoff, but I'm usually NEVER late with plays, and this is a credibility issue! I promise to NEVER put plays up there for padding my stats, and you guys will hopefully trust me that I'm not lying! I think I've done well enough here for ya'll to let me slide on a couple of late picks!! Hopefully!!

The 50-50 Man goes 2-0 early then backs it up with 0-2 mid-day plays!
What d'ya wanna bet I go 1-1 late?lol I just can't ever get ahead! I stay fighting out of the hole all day! Seriously can't believe Purdue blew that game to Indiana after that comeback! That sucked! I had them winning that one by a TD when I capped it! Tailed some folks on the ISU play and that was probably the only play they lost (The one I tailed!)
Got these 2 overs late! Need to see some scoreboard lights TONIGHT, BABY!
I think I might play Oklahoma, but I'm not sure! I will be back before kickoff to make it an official play! (Might wait to see if they win before I take it!lmao!!)
GL, guys!

Weekday Plays:
Oregon -10.5 (Loser)
Or/Ari Over 67.5 (Loser)
Nevada +6 (Winner)

Saturday Final Card:
Missouri -7.5 (Winner)
Iowa State +27 (Loser)
Purdue -1.5 (Loser)
WVU/Cin Over 55
BC/Clem Over 52.5

Adding on:
Boston College +8.5

That's it! There will be NO 50-50 day! (Watch me get a push on one of these!lmao!)

Week 11 NCAA Final Card:
Weekday Plays:
Oregon -10.5 (Loser)
Or/Ari Over 67.5 (Loser)
Nevada +6 (Winner)

Saturday Plays:
Missouri -7.5 (Winner)
Iowa State +27 (Loser)
Purdue -1.5 (Loser)
WVU/Cin Over 55 (Loser)
BC/Clem Over 52.5 (Loser)
Boston College +8.5 (Winner)

After Week 11:
26-26-1 YTD NFL (50%)
57-56-1 YTD NCAA (50.5%)
83-82-1 YTD Total
50.1%

I'm riding the tightrope about as thin as you can ride it! I should quit and call myself a winner!! Finished at 4-6 this week due to the Dixon injury (MY stupidity) and a couple af stalled red zone trips by WV and Cincinnati!!

Oh well! Better luck next week! I keep believing that!!
:cheers

What about Bam Margera QB'n the Texas Tech Red Raiders past the Boomer Sooners in the latest upset!! We are all CRAZY for continuing to try and cap NCAA games; this season anway! There is usually one week a year that is titled "Upset Saturday" and this year muthas are getting knocked off EVERY WEEK!!

Here's a leftover leg and dinner roll for ya:
USC -3
Over 49 (2 Units)

Here's to you and yours,
Buck

Yung's Day After Belly Busters:

1. C. Mich -2.5
2. Texas -6
3. Ole Miss +6.5
4. 2-team 5 pt teaser ~ Texas -1, Miss St. -1.5
5. 4-team 11pt teaser ~ Texas +11, Ole Miss +17.5, LSU -2, Ark +24

I know some of these plays conflict a bit! I got the Mississippi game capped as a CLOSE SHAVE!! I think MSU wins, but by a FG, so in a way, I'm playing for some insurance, but I'm also trying to be greedy!!
As far as the LSU game goes, I can't get a good read on it, but I'm pretty sure they'll win by 2 but no more than 17, so I teased it!!
My whole house of cards could fall, though, if the Longhorns lose (Especially in a blowout!!), but I seriously don't think that will happen!! a Lame Duck Coach in the middle of the day (Less "12th Man" in A&M)!!

GL 2day!! I'll be watching the game on my BRAND NEW 32 inch HDTV that I got as a 1st Year of Law school Graduation Present!! Also, I will have a play later on the Hawaii game!!

Give me 5 minutes and I'll have the Final Card (Less the Hawaii/Boise play)
Sorry! Line changes w/my local and bullshit have caused me to rethink things again!

alright, fellas!! I'm gonna listen to you guys for once and dump today's teasers! Here's the FINAL CARD for today:

1. Colorado/Neb Under 61
2. Ole Miss +6.5
3. Miss/MSU Under 49.5
4. Arkansas +13
5. Ark/LSU Over 58.5

~ All 1 Unit!!

The line is climbing on the LSU/Ark over/under in this final hour. :cool:

that's NEVER what you like to see! I think, though, a low-scoring game favors Arkansas, so maybe I can at least split out in this one!!

NCAA Card (Through Friday)

USC -3 (Winner)
USC/ASU Over 48.5 (Winner)
CU/Neb Under 61 (Loser)
Miss +6.5 (Winner)
Miss/Miss St Under 49.5 (Winner)
Ark +13 (Winner)
Ark/LSU Over 58.5 (Winner)
Texas -7

4-1 so far today and 6-1 week ncaa!!! It feels good to have a winning couple of days!! I'll play LIGHT tomorrow!!

:+money-8+MY BOOKIE--->:clubbed<----ME!!!!!

GO HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra