Re: Yung's College LOCKDOWN thread....

Ended up playing the thing at -2!
Looking alright so far @ 10-3, but Rutgers
is driving.
We'll see. So far, I definitely think SF will be ok
if they can get a lead and crowd the line on Rice,
b/c Rutgers QB looks fairly weak to me!! So, hopefully
we can get a TO or at least hold to a FG here and
get back down there and score another 7 on 'em!!
BULLS ON PARADE: i hope! :)

I'm telling ya boys! If I can't dig out of this hole I've started the week in, I'm gonna lay it down for awhile!! I'm convinced that there is some fixin goin on with these ballgames! I'm gonna play my usual 8 on saturday and about 4-6 on sunday and then I'm out if my luck don't change!!

BTW,
I'm taking UCONN tomorrow night if anybody wants to fade me!! You'll win the motherfucker, I Swear!

Did anyone hear Nessler's last comment before the break at the end of the 1st qtr? "So Connecticut, doing the things that they haven't done all year! A turnover, a short punt, and couple of costly penalties, and they trail 7-0!"

- If anyone DOESN'T FADE ME right now, then they're a friggin MORON!!

- BTW, I didn't play the over 58.5, but if recent activity is any indication, look for a SHITLOAD of points to start hitting the board sometime around the middle of the 2nd qtr!!

FINALLY, I GET SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEN 4 ME!!!!!! HEADING INTO SATURDAY DOWN 2 UNITS IS BETTER THAN 4 ANYDAY!!!!
I'll have tomorrow's plays out by midnight or 1am central if anybody cares. Looks like I'm now 25-23 YTD on NCAA, so that's ok considering how crazy this friggin year has been!!Gonna enjoy the snap of the losing streak tonight and get back at it with usual Saturday 8-Pack!! GLTE in the morning!!
:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party

Thank you Big Papa!!
Alright, Fellas!! Here they are! I have capped my arse off this week to get back on the winning side of things, so if it don't happen for me, I'll be taking a a few weeks hiatus after this weekend! I'm for sure playing tomorrow, but if I can't get off the schnide, it's time to shut down until I feel it!! That said, I'm standing at 25-23 YTD ncaa (including this weeks 2 plays), and here's the saturday 8-pack:

313 Miss St +25.5
334 Colorado +3.5 (Home Dog)
348 Mizzou -3.5
349 Cal -1.5
366 E. Car -6
380 HOLY Toledo -1.5
385/86 Cincy/Pitt Over 50.5

2-team, 5-point Tease-Me, Please-Me Play o' the week:
321 Arkansas pk & 373 Florida -1.5

There they are! I'm spent!!

2-2-1 so far today. Losing the SHIT out of East Carolina as well!
I'm gonna add another teaser and probably lose it too!! I might as well let some homeless man have my money so he can get him a good snort! If I can get the Buffs and Toledo to cover, I'll be ok heading in to Sunday, but those are BIG ifs!!

313 Miss St +25.5 (Push)
334 Colorado +3.5
348 Mizzou -3.5 (Winner)
349 Cal -1.5 (Loser)
366 E. Car -6
380 HOLY Toledo -1.5
385/86 Cincy/Pitt Over 50.5 (Loser)

321 Arkansas pk & 373 Florida -1.5 (Winner)

ADDING:
3-tm, 8-pt Teaser:
Michigan +6 & Auburn +19 & Virginia +12

301 South Fla -2 (Loser)
306 UCONN +3 (Winner)
313 Miss St +25.5 (Push)
334 Colorado +3.5 (Loser)
348 Mizzou -3.5 (Winner)
349 Cal -1.5 (Loser)
366 E. Car -6 (Loser)
380 HOLY Toledo -1.5 (Winner)
385/86 Cincy/Pitt Over 50.5 (Loser)

321 Arkansas pk & 373 Florida -1.5 (Winner)
3-tm, 8-pt Teaser:
Michigan +6 & Auburn +19 & Virginia +12 (WINNER)

5-5-1 for th week ncaa.

29-27-2 NCAA YTD

GLTE tomorrow morning, guys!
Buck

My record for NCAA is 29-27-2
Leaving me at 40-37-2 YTD for this great sport we know as FOOTBALL!!!!!

I had a RUFF week ncaa, but battled, and I do mean BATTLED, back late last night and today to make this right!!! Went 4-0 here today on the nfl and that's ALWAYS the goods! Also, I hit 4 STRAIGHT TEASERS this weekend!! What about that? And after my buddy Nedrow said NEVER play one of those the rest of your life!!lol You're probably right, Ned, but my luck was bound to change!!
So, as I said, I'm gonna back off for awhile!! I was down a lot of cheese this weekend before today, I got back to a total of -1.33 Units (Mostly Juice)! However, I will post my pix with what my boy Micelli calls "Monopoly Money!" haha!! I'll probably do this until November 14th when my last law school final is over! If I decide to play anything for money, I'll post it and let you know!! Feels good to get back on the winning side of things, guys! For the year, I'm a winner!!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

It's tough to push a bet when you have the '. Might want to re-grade your MSU/WVA game wager.

It's tough to push a bet when you have the '. Might want to re-grade your MSU/WVA game wager.
I ended up gettin it at 25 locally, so I listed it at a PUSH, but I forgot that's what I posted it at! I'll just call it a PUSH!

By the way, what law school has finals on Nov. 14th?
I go to Nashville School of Law. There is a Spring term that runs from Mid-Feb through Mid-November, so my summer vacation will be during the holidays, which is COOOOL for me, cause I'm a winter kinda guy!!

Fade the Under! I'm liking this thing to go over instead! Too many signs pointing to a defensive game here! BC is gonna buck the trend of losing #2-ranked teams here!! Sooner or later you gotta have somebody step up to the plate, and it looks like it's gonna be BC and Ohio St to take the crowns of undefeated BCS championship showdown match-up of 2007!
No way is everybody gonna have one loss in this thing! The BCS would look SOOOOOOOOO Fucked! There will be 2 standing above the rest when this thing is over and these are your 2!!!
It starts this weekend, and I will be on both of them! I'm taking OSU this weekend also!! There will be some points scored tonight, though!!
Also, that total is now at 42, which lets me know that EVERYONE is playing it under!!

I know! And I'll probably look like a jackass for playing that over, but this is where I'm at!
BC +3 (1 Unit)
BC/VaTch Over 43 (1 Unit)
Air Force +6.5 (1 Unit)
GL Fellas!!
By the way, I was gonna play ALL those after cappin them myself, and then I HAD to have reassurance!! I flipped a coin (Best of 7) on all three, and they ALL turned out in my favor!! What more of a Nod from the Gods could you ask for?!?!?!?

tc1134

EOG Veteran

The line is moving up in the last hour. 42.5 and 43's showing up again.

Refs have been AWFUL tonight on a couple of key calls! They AINT gonna let BC get anything going! That Pass Interference call on the long INT gives Tech a FG and the TD call was FUCKING TERRIBLE!! And notice that every time BC gets something going, there's a holding call! There's holding on every play, it just seems that these fuckers are calling it when BC gets some movement going!

SHADES OF JIM McMAHON with the toss back across the body for the GW TDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDT!!!
That's a BIG FAT COVER!!

Oh yeah, I was STUPID to take the over! But LOOK what happened when that DAMN RAIN stopped!!

tc1134

EOG Veteran

1. Last minute $$$ on BC.

2. VT folds up like a lawnchair in the closing minutes(after dominating the whole game).

It's amazing the correlation between the two.

Been watching this for years.

There's no such thing as a coinsidence.

The Air Force Academy is Fumbling away my cover as we speak! 4 Fubles have led to 17 NM pts that I know about just from watching the virtual scoreboard on ESPN! At one point, it showed NM lick a FG and score a TD on consecutive plays! Says so in the box score!
NM has 3rd & p on the AF 15 with 2:26 left and a 3 pt lead!! One play If we can hold them to a FG, we're good!
They DO and NM MISSES THE FG!!!

THOSE PRICKS FUMBLE AGAIN! 2:09 left! NM ball at the 30 yd line goin in! SURELY THEY WON'T TRY FOR THE TD!!!

Excuse me for formerly calling my servicemen "pricks!" Geese, though; FIVE FUMBLES!! NEW MEXICO RUNS OUT THE CLOCK FOR ANOTHER C-O-V-E-R!!!!!!

That's 2-1 on the night!! Looks like +1 Unit any way you slice it!!
Good night all in all!! Should've listened to some of you concerning the weather in Blacksburg tonight, though!!!haha
See you guys late tomorrow night with my saturday pix!!

Let's start with this:

157/158 Iowa/Mich St Over 42
183/184 WV/Rut Over 57

Let's play with these and go from here!

I'm gonna play today a little differently! I COULD put out what I'm looking at for the whole day, and I might do that! But what I'm gonna do personally is play today from a Money-Management point-of-view rather than an action point of view! I've gotten too caught up in the action of playing a lot of games this season and the end of last season! Right now, I'm going into this weekend up 3 units, and I'm gonna try and stay that way!

So, I'm gonna play these two overs and that way I can guage whether or not I'm gonna win before the game is over and then I'll put out my 2:30 and 3:30 games if it looks like I'm gonna split out or lose!
GL to everybody today!

Mississippi State WAS the play that got away! I played them last week and got a push out of them and I just couldn't make myself pull the trigger today! Mistake on my part!
I'm fixing to release a couple of afternoon plays shortly!

Adding On:

USC/OR Over 59.5
Virginia -3.5

Michigan State's Offense and Rutgers WR's have greased up me old sphincter today!!
GL, Boys!

The guy at Mich St TRIED as hard as he could to blow my over, just as the retard on the sidelines for Oregon is!! Of all the bets I've placed this season, I've had ONE comfortable cover this WHOLE year, and that was the Indy game on Monday Night!! I'm due for a blowout by Virginia today!!

If I can get this USC game to 24-24, I'll have a chance! If it goes blowout Oregon, I'm screwed! Probably end up somewhere around 31-17 with my luck!

If I can get this game to go to OT, it'll be
Like my boy Bun-B said:

"I got Bobby by the pound!
Whitney by the key!
DJ Screw by the gallon, BITCH!
The Game belongs to me!"

Dirty Sanchez puts the proverbial cock in my butt! I love NCAA football! It is so fuckin uncappable!!

I have to be the WORST ncaa capper in this forum! UT/SC ALREADY shaping up to be a 9-7~Type ballgame!! I HATE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!
WHY can't I make myself wait until Sunday?!?!?!? Of course. now I'll probably stink up the joint tomorrow as well! PLEASE let me have some fucking points on this ballgame and an Ohio State BLOWOUT tonight!!

40-37-2 Going in to the week! 3-4 So far this week (NCAA) :(

BC +3 Winner
BC/VT Over 43 Loser
Air Force +6.5 Winner
Mich St/IA Over 42 Winner
Rut/WV Over 56.5 Loser
USC/OR Over 59.5 Loser
Virginia -3.5 Loser
Tenn/SCar Over 52.5
Ohio State -4

Last edited:

40-37-2 Going in to the week (NCAA)

BC +3 Winner
BC/VT Over 43 Loser
Air Force +6.5 Winner
Mich St/IA Over 42 Winner
Rut/WV Over 56.5 Loser
USC/OR Over 59.5 Loser
Virginia -3.5 Loser
Tenn/SCar Over 52.5 Loser (Another Dick-in-the-Ass Game! Suck-Up Got Me)
Ohio State -4 Winner

4-5 yesterday

44-42-2 YTD NCAA (51%)
18-13-1 YTD NFL (58%)
62-55-3 YTD Total!!

That's cappin at 53%

I've been capping at this pace for the last 3 seasons! I started betting about 5-6 years ago, but I became a regualr about that time! Broke even last season (Won $30 for the year!lol)! So, I guess I'm doing pretty fair at this!