Yung's College LOCKDOWN thread....

I'm gonna run it all year tis year, fellers! Rather than start a new thread every week!! Last year, I 48-39 NCAA for the year! I took a hit on the NFL and ended up breaking even for the year (maybe a little ahead). BUT this is the time of the year to bet!! ESPECIALLY weeks 2-8 NCAA!! You can get some kind lines!!
Anyways, you katz know all that!! So here's my early picks for this weekend. I'm gonna give you a pick on this LSU game REAL quick before kickoff!! So anybody who wants late advice. jump on this:
MSU +19.5

:partyI'm telling ya!! Hit it HARD!!

Re: Yung's College LOCKDOWN thread....

Add:
Syr +3.5
We Are Marshall +18.5
Ga Tech +2.5
Tennessee +6.5 (LOAD UP if it goes to 7)
Fla St. -3

Early DOUCHE-ett is the ONLY offensive player on that field worth squatt!!
If MSU makes some adjustments at halftime and holds this TD from happening......YES 4th and Goal at the ONE!!
Whatcha gunna do, Les?
If he kicks this field goal, we'll cover this one, baby!!

SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gettin fuct to start the year off, eh?
That's allright!! If anybody wants to rebound, load up on
E.Carolina +28.5
Under 41.5

For a total of:
MSU +19.5 (L)
LSU 2nd Half -11 (W)
Syr +3.5 (L)
We Are Marshall +18.5
Ga Tech +2.5
Fla St. -3

E.Carolina +28.5
Under 41.5

MSU +19.5 (L)
LSU 2nd Half -11 (W)
Syr +3.5 (L)
We Are Marshall +18.5
Ga Tech +2.5
Fla St. -3
E.Carolina +28.5(W)
Under 41.5(W)

3-2 For the Week!! NEED a score from "We Are Marshall"

4-4 for the week and YTD! I feel like week 1 is the time to feel out the teams and see who you can make some big plays on in weeks 2-8. Remember, I have ALWAYS said that the FIRST half of the season is the best time to make money. The feeling out process is over though, and I feel like I can pick some winners in week 2. BTW, all my plays are ALWAYS for the same units unless I specify, which I hardly ever do!!
GO NOLES!! Let's make this week a WINNER!!

MSU +19.5 (L)
LSU 2nd Half -11 (W)
Syr +3.5 (L)
We Are Marshall +18.5 (L)
Ga Tech +2.5 (W)
Tennessee +6.5 (LOAD UP if it goes to 7) (L) -Yeah, I know!
Fla St. -3
E.Carolina +28.5(W)
Under 41.5(W)

Aight!! 4-5 on week 1 is not the BEST way to start the season, but this is the week I feel is the start of the BEST time to win games!!

Let's start with my alma mater!! I think there's gonna be a little bit o' Raider Pride on Thursday PRIME-TIME!!

MTSU +38
Over 61.5

And THHHEN:
Neb -8.5

And THHHHHHHEN
Notre Dame +17

And Theeeeeen
LSU/VaTech Over 38

Das it 4 nau

Feels good to get back on the winning track!!
Go Raiders!! We should've and could've swiped that one last night!! And for anyone who was confused about that over play being a 1st half play, that was ok too, huh?!?! Have ya'll ever seen poits scored like that?

6-5 YTD (Including MTSU & Over)
2-0 Week

Remaining Picks for this week:
Plays
MTSU +38 (Winner)
Over 61.5 (WINNER)
Neb -8.5
Notre Dame +17
LSU/VaTech Over 38
Cal -13.5 (Like that one if it stays under 2 td's)
Miami (The U) +10.5

That's it!! I'm out for the weekend most likely unless I post some early stuff sunday morning for NFL!! I'll update my NFL here before I get outta town!!
GLTA!! Let's drop dollas and pop collas this weekend!!
buck.....OUT

2-2 Thus far
MTSU +38 (Winner)
Over 61.5 (WINNER)
Neb -8.5 (L)
Notre Dame +17
LSU/VaTech Over 38
Cal -13.5 (Like that one if it stays under 2 td's)
Miami (The U) +10.5 (L)

adding:
Texas -8
Fla -25

Keep ya heads up, gents!! Just got win more than we lose!!

5-4 This Week!! 4-5 Last Week!!
Big total of 9-9 YTD!!!
I never claimed to be that good @ NCAA; NFL's my game!! But I love being able to break even!! If you're an action junkie like myself, breaking even is O'Tay!!

MTSU +38 (Winner)
Over 61.5 (WINNER)
Neb -8.5 (L)
Notre Dame +17 (LOSERS)
LSU/VaTech Over 38 (Winner)
Cal -13.5 (Loser)
Miami (The U) +10.5 (L)
Texas -8 (Winner)
Fla -25 (Winner)

Aight! 9-9 YTD and I'm back wit it!!
Until saturday I like:
Rice, Rice Baby +20.5
South Curralina -3.5
Louisville Over 61.5

Will be back before saturday to check in!
GLTA

RICE-RICE-BAB-Y - na-nan-na-na-nanana-na
GET SOME WHO-R's!!!!!%&&*$%^&@^!#$^@#$%^&$*(^&*

:party:+excited-:dancefool:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:D:cheers

Game "COCKS" 2-nite!!
Get you some Fun-N-Gun!!

btw; I STILL like 'em at -4 and check that line movement!! I feel
very strongly about this play and may even make it a 3 Unit play!
btw, ALL my plays are 1 Unit unless otherwise specified, and I VERY
RARELY ever double or triple up on a play! I feel pretty strong about
this play!! I think Kentucky is over-rated and beat a WEAK Louisville
defense!! Spurrier will play well at home!!

11-9 YTD
2-0 This Week
Cruisin into Friday Night!!!
Lookin for that Blind Red Streak running up and
down the field (both ways) in the Louisville game
We're going OVER tomorrow night!!!!!!
I'll be checking in with Sat's Pix sometime tomorrow!!
glta

Aight!! 3-0 This Week & up to 12-9 now ytd!!
Let's hit this thing WIDE OPEN today!! Look for me to play
EIGHT PLAYS here in about two hours!!

....I mean 30 minutes!!lol

385 THE Ohio State -7 (Boilermakers are tossing the slippers off TODAY!!)
315 Wisconsin +2.5 (ChEEE-EEESE!!)
365 Houston +11
340 Texas A&M -6.5
314 Rutgers -4
373 Stanford +40.5 (Come on!?!? 40.5? Really? The ghost of Elway will keep it under 40!!)
383-84 Fl/LSU Over 46.5
377-78 GaTch/Md Over 42

Der day Iz!! Read 'em and weep!!

Last edited:

OH MY GOD, I'm SO HUNG OVUR!!

385 THE Ohio State -7 (Winner)
315 Wisconsin +2.5 (Loser - Damn! Illinois may be for REAL!)
365 Houston +11 (Winner)
340 Texas A&M -6.5 (Loser)
314 Rutgers -4 (Loser)
373 Stanford +40.5 (Winner -What about the Ghost of John Elway? You heard it here FIRST!!)
383-84 Fl/LSU Over 46.5 (Winner)
377-78 GaTch/Md Over 42 (Winner)

Man, I shot tequila last night until I was just ridiculous wasted! After John Elway's Ghost beat USC, I poured beer all over my head and then I ate a WHOLE box of chocolate ice cream!! This morning, I woke up (@ my buddy's house, of course) and he was asleep in his three year-old's crib bed and, for some reason, my car wouldn't start and had to be jumped off!! So anyways, I was puking all morning and couldn't even get up until 12:15 ctr to watch my Titans! I didn't get my early pix in for today, but I'm feeling a little better!!
THAT BEING SAID, it looks like Daddy went 5-3 yesterday for a weekly total of 8-3 and a big YTD total of 19-14!! I really love winning that $$$$, but I hurt myslef in the process!!

Good week this last week!! I'm hoping to start off strong this week and keep up the winning ways!!
Not, as of now, gonna play the Navy Game, but I will go ahead and let you know these pix are Fo sho:

103 FSU -6
120 Miami -2.5
135 UT -7 (Go BIG Orange!!)
147 Wisconsin +7
200 USC -21 (PPPPPPPPissed!!)

I usually play 10 ncaa pix/week. This week, what I'll do is look at the thing for a couple of more days. I'm gonna play these picks now, but if things change, I'll post a fade if that's what I decide to do. I haven't gotten my O/U #'s for the week yet, so I am ONLY gonna post fades if I find enough O/U's that I have to pick to replace some of these pix in my total of 10!!
Chances are that WON'T happen, so I'll 99.9999% on these pix here. I'm also sittin on the fence on Missouri this week, and will be back with my O/U's and any needed fades.
So now that I've THOROUGHLY confused everybody, I shall say:
GLTA

103 FSU -6
120 Miami -2.5
135 UT -7 (Go BIG Orange!!)
147 Wisconsin +7
200 USC -21 (PPPPPPPPissed!!)

Adding:
153 Illinois -3 (2 Units)

Thanks Mic!
Although, I should know better by now than to bet on FSU. Even though I DID take the Over here, I didn't post it, so I won't try to claim it in my record!!
Huh, 2morrow night ... Hawaii games historically scare the SHIT out of me personally, and I hardly ever play them!! So, you know I'm gonna play one of those fockers and give you kats a good time to fade your old buddy Buck!!
I'll put it on here sometime late tonight or byb lunch tomorrow!!!!! Along with my O/U's!!! I forgot do add those before tonight, and one of 'em was tonight's over!!!

I'm gonna be honest here, I'm ONLY wanting to play just to go into the weekend at even $$ for the week, so I will open to any suggestions that any of you may have!! I'm leaning towards the under tonight. I NEVER play Hawaii games because I HATE huge-ass spreads and point totals. If you notice, I usually play points when the totals are in the mid-40's (nfl OR ncaa)!! I don't really recommend the pick that I'm gonna put out for this game, but it will not be my usual system for capping ballgames. It will be based on all the education and advice that I can collect in a day; I usually have some knowledge about the picks I make!! Here, I must admit, I am at a loss. However, I don't want anyone to waste time stating the obvious: Which is that, in this case, I should leave the game alone! I KNOW THAT!! I'm playing simply for "Love of the Game," as it were!!
That said, I welcome any opinions that anyone may have on tonight's game!!

I like Hawaii 1h -10 the most.

I just like the fact that this is maybe the only time Hawaii will have a national spotlight on them. They are going to come out fired up and try to impress bcs and ap voters.

I think they come out strong , throwing the ball all over the field. The san jose defense isn't exactly a powerhouse.:rolleyes:

I have some on the game line too @ -17.5

Good luck to you whatever you play.

103 FSU -6 (LOSER)
120 Miami -2.5
135 Tennessee -7
147 Wisconsin +7
200 USC -21
153 Illinois -3 (Still like it at 4.5 but down to one unit)

Adding:
125: Alabama -6
127: Georgia -7

As I said before, I usually play about 10 games/wk in ncaa. I ALWAYS play eight on saturday and try and get a couple in during the week. As of this post, I'm at 7 for saturday and I'm fading none of the early ones - I still like 'em all! Georgia and USC are furious after getting thumpled last weekend. I think Illinois is falt BETTER and faster than Iowa. I think UT will be too much for MSU to handle and I also think that Wisconsin will be a "Chip-on-their-shoulder" game; as well as Miami!!
I guess the theme for me on saturday is REVENGE, and lots of it!! I'm putting stock in the backbone of a lot of these teams and the soundness of the others!! Good luck to everybody!! I've got to get back in here with my Hawaii pick and I've still got one to make for saturday, as I've only got seven posted for that day!!

Let's stay with that backbone theory for the week:
150 Nebraska -3.5

Aight!! I'm in!! Let's call this week Backbone Saturday!! Who wants to test the spine of some of these teams that got shalacked last week? I will label all the games which are teams that got a lot to prove after last week, and we'll see what kind of sack they got!!!!

103 FSU -6 (Loss)
120 Miami -2.5 (BB game)
135 UT -7
147 Wisconsin +7 (BB game)
200 USC -21 (EXTREME BB game)
153 Illinois -4.5
125 Alabama -6
127 Georgia -7 (BB Game)
150 Nebraska -3.5 (BB Game)

BTW, Alabama has covered ONE TIME THIS YEAR!! They're due!! On the other hand, Illinois has coverd every game since the first game of the season, So I'm gonna play opposite theories on that one - That Alabama is due, but Illinois will continue to cover!!

103 FSU -6 (Loss)
120 Miami -2.5 (BB game)
135 UT -7
153 Illinois -4.5
125 Alabama -6
127 Georgia -7 (BB Game)

Fuck It! Just to make it in an even 10 ncaa games for the week, I'm adding:
191 Central Florida +11.5

It's time for that old fly in to creep up in Bulls ointment, and I feel it coming on this weekend. That puts at a saturday 9-pack, but HEY, whatayagunnado?
seriously, glte this morning!! Let's make that $$ fellas!!

Aight!! I'm in!! Let's call this week Backbone Saturday!! Who wants to test the spine of some of these teams that got shalacked last week? I will label all the games which are teams that got a lot to prove after last week, and we'll see what kind of sack they got!!!!

103 FSU -6 (Loss)
120 Miami -2.5 (BB game)
135 UT -7
153 Illinois -4.5
125 Alabama -6
127 Georgia -7 (BB Game)

BTW, Alabama has covered ONE TIME THIS YEAR!! They're due!! On the other hand, Illinois has coverd every game since the first game of the season, So I'm gonna play opposite theories on that one - That Alabama is due, but Illinois will continue to cover!!

dude. never bet on due. you have a ton of favs. Ill line has moed too much. i like iowa, ok state and miss state. i never lay over 3 on the road. ever

GL

going to slide in a little Watermelon, Chicken and Grits cd. maybe the best music ever:cheers

I like it when my line moves away from me like that (Ill)! It seems to me that my boys do well a lot of the time when that happens.
I aint bettin Bama on "due" alone, those stats were something I saw later. Well shit, that sux! Looks like we're goin head 2 head this week, brother!
I know I play a lot of favs, it's just my tendency. I don't look for the dogs til a little bit later in the season. You think the other 4 are bad pix? Guess that would USC, Bama, Georgia, and Central Fla.
I'm listening to a lot of old UGK right now and some head-bangin stuff as well (Korn etc.) But I do DIG those nappies! I may download a couple itunes of theirs for tomorrow. You KNOW saturday is my day to kick it!! Let's just pray I don't end up like I did last saturday morning!!

I think I'm gonna fade Georgia and replace it!
Replace/Fade:
127 Georgia -7

Add:
171 Auburn +3

Also, I got NO Over/Unders this week, so I'm gonna fade 1 or 2 more of today's pix! My boy Chuckie dun got me spooked about all dem favorites I had.

Fade/Replace:
147: Wisconsin

Add:
155/56 BC/ND Over 46.5

This is the FINAL CARD FOR THIS SATURDAY - THERE WILL BE NO MORE REPLACEMENTS!!! I may add a game late, but everything in blue is a play!!!

103 FSU -6 (Loss)
155/56 BC-ND Over 46.5
120 Miami -2.5 **
125 Bama -6
135 UT -7
150 Neb -3.5 **
153 Ill -4.5
171 Aub +3
191 C. Fla +11.5
200 USC -21 **

6 Favorites, 2 Dogs, 1 Over!! And I STILL got a lot of my Back-Bone Games (**) left!!

:bank:That we're gonna do well on those! I got a feeling!!

:cheersGL Everybody. this morning. And for anybody who might watch my pix, sorry about fading those 2 late, I've NEVER done that before!! I didn't see it this week like I normally do, though, so the process took a littel longer than usual!

BTW, I am 20-15 YTD NCAA as of this post (INCLUDING FSU this week!)

ok! So, I got smashed earlier today, and wouldn't you have if you LOST FIVE GAMES in the early round of games and WON NONE???
I started off today going 0-5 and, at one point, was standing TALL at 1-7. The picks I posted here went 2-7 today!! SERIOUSLY? 2-7?!? Today was one of those days that you just have if you play this shit long enough!! I usually have about one of these every year. I would like the record to show that, in my drunken wisdom, I got on the horn and played Two 2-Unit plays on Mich St. (-3.5) and Missouri (+12)!!!!!! I know you have NO reason to believe that, but my bankroll knows it!! So, that left me at 4-7 for the day and, since they were double-ups, it was like 6-7 for the day!! And I just woke up from my earlier stupor to find this out, so that's got me stoked!! I am down only 1.7 units for the day!! Sorry I didn't post those last 2 picks for proof, but HEY, what do I have to prove really? I know nobody is using my picks anyway!
So anyways, ncaa is over for the week, and I am standing tall (after a COLOSSAL ass-whipping today) at 24-22-0 (ncaa)!!! Next week will be a better week, as far as this goes! I just aint this bad at capping ballgames. You can look back at my earlier posts this week and see that I had mentioned that it never came to me this week. I never saw it! It just didn't come to me this week. And NCAA has been a WEIRD season thus far! I knew to pick Kentucky and South Carolina today and didn't do it! You kats know that usually the first few weeks of the season are when you can get the best lines and usually win some games, but this is not true this year! The odds-makers have been in mid-season form straight from the gate; or whatever theories you might have!!lol
Anyways, today, for me, was kinda like the Titans win (vs. ATL) last sunday: I turned the rock over 7 times this morning, and am somehow still coming out ok!!
glte sunday morning, as I will try to wide the winning streak I started on today going in!!

Alright!
The running of the bulls!
Let's start this week off right!!
USF -2.5

Tool,
I've been waivering on this one, and I cecked out your system. I gotta tell ya, I think it's great!! But I feel like the trend has got to change SOMETIME!!
The ranked shall triumph tonight, methinks!!
The Running of the Bulls heads through Jersey tonight!! And I got 'em at -1.5 now!!!!