Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
i am talking overall shots... it is 51% of the population
Right now hysteria is at a fever pitch(sorta- it's actually not in the real world), all these crazy dems and woke local govts and business's are all puffed up with their big plans to do all kinds of things. this surge, like every other one ,will subside and then the craziness will ebb.

MrTop

EOG Master
Right now hysteria is at a fever pitch(sorta- it's actually not in the real world), all these crazy dems and woke local govts and business's are all puffed up with their big plans to do all kinds of things. this surge, like every other one ,will subside and then the craziness will ebb.

that is where you are way off once again... nothing to do with the red and blue states... china is shutting down supply lines .. many countries have a problem.. I would look at something other than fox

mr merlin

EOG Master
You should look at the reality Mr Top - right now the south is at it's peak, the north's is a month or so away - but even now at peak hysteria very few are wearing masks, there are no business's shut down anywhere, there are not even any restrictions on anything(other than hawaii), and spots , concerts, movies, etc are all going on to packed crowds.

All this big talk about vaccine passports, mandates and other crap is theater, it's being used to mask the reality that we'vew moved beyond covid, almost no one cares anymore.

mr merlin

EOG Master
that is where you are way off once again... nothing to do with the red and blue states... china is shutting down supply lines .. many countries have a problem.. I would look at something other than fox
I agree with that, but what does that have to do with what we're talking about?

When these crazy cities start their rules about being vaxxed to enter places what's going to happen is everyone not vaxxed will go a few miles to another town - then those cities will demand that all the other cities adopt their rules - and they will say NO.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Plus it's becoming more and more apparent with each passing week that getting vaccinated is not solving a thing, the justification to get everyone vaxxed so we can return to normal will look more and more ridiculous.

MrTop

EOG Master
I agree with that, but what does that have to do with what we're talking about?

When these crazy cities start their rules about being vaxxed to enter places what's going to happen is everyone not vaxxed will go a few miles to another town - then those cities will demand that all the other cities adopt their rules - and they will say NO.

all they have to do is shut off the supply lines.. like beer ! then the vax will win. Al capone thought he could win too !

MrTop

EOG Master
Plus it's becoming more and more apparent with each passing week that getting vaccinated is not solving a thing, the justification to get everyone vaxxed so we can return to normal will look more and more ridiculous.

they still want it. You are not reading the better news which is finance. Follow the money. wall street journal, bloomberg financial times and reuters

mr merlin

EOG Master
they still want it. You are not reading the better news which is finance. Follow the money. wall street journal, bloomberg financial times and reuters
TX supremes side with freedom, why did you think they would do differently? honest question, no one said kids couldn't wear masks, every single parent can mask their child if they want, yet apparently you thought that wasn't good enough.

Texas Supreme Court sides with Gov. Abbott over mask mandates in Dallas, San Antonio​

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
What are you talking about China shutting down supply lines? Ningbo port situation? It's only one terminal within the port. Yeah Maersk and another skipping port altogether for a week I was told, but containers are flowing out of China.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Maybe MrTop should step foot out of that liberal cesspool once in a while and he might know what America is supposed to look like.
I'm in NJ and I think Mr Top is just barreled in.

40k people at Phish concert in AC other day

I was in Princeton today it was jammed.

I was in Cape May and LBI last couple weeks everything jammed.

People moving on

Teachers Union will do their criminal thing and maybe force a remote option, but kids will be in school in Sept.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm in NJ and I think Mr Top is just barreled in.

40k people at Phish concert in AC other day

I was in Princeton today it was jammed.

I was in Cape May and LBI last couple weeks everything jammed.

People moving on

Teachers Union will do their criminal thing and maybe force a remote option, but kids will be in school in Sept.

America is back to normal except for the media coverage.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
MonkeyFocker the libs gonna tie you up mask ya and stick you soon !!

I'm not the one making predictions. Liberal-lovers like you and MrTop are.

Good luck with your tyrannical agenda. You must have loved being a bitch in prison, because there's no question you'll let anyone fuck you without a fight.

Valuist

EOG Master
Let's look at reality. If the Delta variant was anywhere as scary as the media selling it, the stock market would be imploding. It hasn't , and it hasn't even come remotely close to happening.

MrTop

EOG Master
Let's look at reality. If the Delta variant was anywhere as scary as the media selling it, the stock market would be imploding. It hasn't , and it hasn't even come remotely close to happening.

ok then why is china shutting down supply lines ..

MrTop

EOG Master

Good luck with your tyrannical agenda. You must have loved being a bitch in prison, because there's no question you'll let anyone fuck you without a fight.

i saw a bus with medical people on it.. it said direct route to vegas .. they had needles in their hand and Jab better than ALI

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
i saw a bus with medical people on it.. it said direct route to vegas .. they had needles in their hand and Jab better than ALI

I wish you'd try to do that yourself and find out what happens.

But you're just a shut-in coward with a bigger mouth than an IQ.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If delta were really bad, something, somewhere in the country would be shut down. But nope.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Stay home and keep playing ur Xbox...kid 🙂

cheapseats

EOG Master
Same with insurance companies and their stock. If climate change was real, stock prices would not continue the upwards trend. Even short term with hurricane season, stocks like All-State show no signs of fading.

mr merlin

EOG Master
All this fuss about masks - mostly kids wearing masks, do you know why the left is clinging to them so desperately? That's all they have left, everything is open, everything is going on without the slightest restrictions, if there were no masks they would have nothing to symbolize the pandemic, which is also why they so desperately want vaccine passports - that'll take the place of the masks when it comes to keeping fear alive.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Todays shout out goes to low vaxxed North Dakota - lowest case count in the nation, well done.

They also currently have 1 person in the ICU, for the last 4-5 weeks they have fluctuated between 1 and 2, incredible.

1629169571703.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
The way to fix this is to NOT quarantine healthy people, no kid should stay home just because some other one tested positive.

Check this out - pure madness in NZ.

Entire Country of New Zealand Put Under Lockdown After Just ONE Single COVID Case​

Auckland placed under 7 day lockdown.

Published
1 min ago
on
17 August, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson

Hagen Hopkins via Getty Images
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has put the entire country under lockdown after just one single case of COVID was discovered.
Yes, really.
After the isolated case was detected in Auckland, the first nationwide in 6 months, Kiwis across the country were told they’d be placed under a full lockdown for the next 3 days.
“Auckland and Coromandel – a coastal town where the infected person also spent time – will be in lockdown for seven days,” reports Sky News.
New Zealand will now be placed under its first full national lockdown for the first time since the original lockdown over a year ago.
Schools, offices, businesses, and all other “non-essential” venues will now all be shut down, with citizens only allowed outside to exercise, buy food and seek emergency medical treatment.
“Delta has been a game-changer, we’re responding to that,” said Ardern. “The best thing we can do to get out of this as quickly as we can is to go hard.”
Like its neighbor Australia, New Zealand continues to pursue a controversial ‘zero COVID’ policy that necessitates continuous draconian lockdowns with no end in sight.
As we highlighted last year, New Zealand announced that they will put all new coronavirus infectees and their close family members in “quarantine facilities.”
Ardern warned people who refused to take COVID-19 tests that they would simply be held in the facilities until they complied.
New Zealand has registered 2,926 cases and just 26 coronavirus deaths since the pandemic began.

MrTop

EOG Master
What are you talking about China shutting down supply lines? Ningbo port situation? It's only one terminal within the port. Yeah Maersk and another skipping port altogether for a week I was told, but containers are flowing out of China.

China Partly Shuts World’s Third-Busiest Port, Risking Trade​

Bloomberg News
August 11, 2021, 11:19 PM EDT Updated on August 12, 2021, 5:21 AM EDT
  • Terminal at Ningbo port shuts after one worker infected
  • China shipping was recovering after Yantian shutdown

where do you get your finance news from ? here is a hint watch energy with china. They have none they have to get it.