Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ok convince me. What is fabulous about the job Trump is doing? I know all the ways hes failed maybe I'm missing something.

Please do not say China travel ban to lead us off, that's been proven to be foolish. 40k chinese were let in and never tested. Over 265k foreigners were also allowed again with no tests or actually questioning of any type.
We didn't have tests back then to do more than a few people a day, even into early march we were doing a few dozen a day.

Overall Trump has just been wonderful, everyday i'm so happy. Look at it this way, he has to be doing a great job, the left hates him so much.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Without Complaining or Blaming, What would You Do to Correct the Problem ?

Ok let's talk logic. Have a pandemic team in place, dont disband it over partisan politica. Then once you dont have that and a pandemic does hit and we are well aware of it maybe spend huge resources on the best team possible, put tons of money into medical universities to start research and have numerous experts address the people daily despite of what they have to say.

Take some form of responsilibity towards the deaths. Show empathy constantly and admit when you dont have the answers. Dont continue to attack the press and throw aside your bipartisan attitude instead of holding rallies everyday and calling them briefings.

Spend more than 2% of multi trillion dollar bailout on keeping citizens home to flatten the curve. Spend more on military pay to have them quarantine safely. Spend whatever resources necessary of elderly care and psychological help for frontline and essential care workers.

Work with every single governing body daily on solutions and put past differences aside. Forget the fucking election for awhile. Hire the best possible scientists to work with universities and leading medical experts globally to research the pandemic. Don't bailout Boeing before you bailout small businesses and stop tweeting who's your friends and enemies 20 times a day.

Wear a mask in public because even if it looks you look afraid it only mirrors how the $9 a hour worker feels and is asked to do.
Then let's not let a Johnson and Johnson buy the rights to a vaccine.

Lastly be 100% transparent with the people on what is going on progress wise. Dont talk about a second wave when we are in middle of the first wave. If we have no solutions let's not spin it.

This is like the Vietnam war. It got too expensive and we were losing so we declared we won and it was over.. dont forget the people who were still there mentally 50 years later and all the people we lost because it was too difficult to talk about.
Thanks for the question.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
We didn't have tests back then to do more than a few people a day, even into early march we were doing a few dozen a day.

Overall Trump has just been wonderful, everyday i'm so happy. Look at it this way, he has to be doing a great job, the left hates him so much.

Lol you're such a puppet. The left/right its americans. Itd be a joke if I didnt think you were serious. It's not left or right, black or white. When are you going to wake up and realize we are all in this together and someone's mom, brother, dad, best friend has a much better chance of dying today than he did February 1st and that a ton of this could have been avoided at not even 1/10th of the time or lives lost.
Trump's office knew of covid in mid December he has said so not the left or the right. He didn't take it serious because no one else was.

We are supposed to better than that. You and I both know it. Theres a reason people are willing to travel on rafts in seas, get shot at by border police to get here. We are supposed to be the best.
You can bury your head in sand up to your eyes and call it left and blame the media all you want. We as americans deserve better.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Which tests the ones Google was manufacturing back on March 9th. The ones you could get at any wal-mart, Kroger's, the drive through ones. Those were lies to calm the panic, how many deaths do you think that may have caused.
Who proposed those items as real? Would you like the video? Hell we can even get the fox news archive for you.

Have anyone having symptoms right now in any major city?
How quickly did they get the test this past week? How many days did they have to wait is the better question.

You just said it yourself. We didn’t have any testing in place because trump and his squad of morons did nothing to get testing rolling.

South Korea has had less than 300 deaths even though they had their first Covid case the same day as the United States. Guess what? They went full speed with testing.

Why didn’t trump take proactive measures? Multiple sources in the White House have said trump didn’t want to disrupt the stock market and the economy for fear it would hurt his re election.

You just keep making shit up as you go to defend your cult leader

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...d-19-test-trump-admin-failed-disaster-995930/

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lol you're such a puppet. The left/right its americans. Itd be a joke if I didnt think you were serious. It's not left or right, black or white. When are you going to wake up and realize we are all in this together and someone's mom, brother, dad, best friend has a much better chance of dying today than he did February 1st and that a ton of this could have been avoided at not even 1/10th of the time or lives lost.
Trump's office knew of covid in mid December he has said so not the left or the right. He didn't take it serious because no one else was.

We are supposed to better than that. You and I both know it. Theres a reason people are willing to travel on rafts in seas, get shot at by border police to get here. We are supposed to be the best.
You can bury your head in sand up to your eyes and call it left and blame the media all you want. We as americans deserve better.
If you really think we are all in this together, you should back the commander 100%, sniping behind his strong, sturdy back to sow dissension is highly inappropriate in a national emergency.

kane

EOG master

You mean back when Trump was saying everyone who wants a test can get one?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fantastic news, only a few small states left to report and it looks like we'll have new cases and deaths at levels not seen since late march.

Start up the BBQ boys and grab your fork, because this pandemic is almost done.

kane

EOG master
Merlin says Trump is doing a fabulous job, Drink asks Merlin what's so fabulous about the job Trump is doing. I'm still waiting for Merlin's answer

kane

EOG master
Fantastic news, only a few small states left to report and it looks like we'll have new cases and deaths at levels not seen since late march.

This pandemic will be with us for many more months, if you think it's all but over, you're either lying to yourself or watching too much Fox

If you really think we are all in this together, you should back the commander 100%, sniping behind his strong, sturdy back to sow dissension is highly inappropriate in a national emergency.

People like you are a big reason we are in the mess we are today. You and the rest of your cult cheer on trumps incompetency and enable him to do whatever he wants no matter the cost.

kane

EOG master
Ok convince me. What is fabulous about the job Trump is doing? I know all the ways hes failed maybe I'm missing something.

Please do not say China travel ban to lead us off, that's been proven to be foolish. 40k chinese were let in and never tested. Over 265k foreigners were also allowed again with no tests or actually questioning of any type.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a well thought out and accurate answer, he'll come back with his usual spin and bullshit

kane

EOG master
Hey Drink, I know you have more important things in your life than posting on this message board, but I sure wish you would

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It’s an excellent article. I hope you read it and if you take exception with any part of it I’d be interested.
I quit my subscription to it a while back. It is a fine magazine for liberals. I have a very hard time believing that NY leadership isn’t somewhat at fault in this, I doubt RS gave any. I guess I judged the magazine by its cover.

Just once I wish you were correct with one of your Sunday proclamations

I quit my subscription to it a while back. It is a fine magazine for liberals. I have a very hard time believing that NY leadership isn’t somewhat at fault in this, I doubt RS gave any. I guess I judged the magazine by its cover.

The good news is you can read the article I linked for free. Like I said if there’s anything in it you feel to be inaccurate I’d be interested.

kane

EOG master
Sheet, I've been talking about it for 3 years.

And yet you can't give a well thought out response as to why you think he's done a fabulous job, all you do every day is post how great Trump is, what a great job he's done, how he was sent from God to save America (how ironic you posted that considering he's doing his best to destroy America)

mr merlin

EOG Master
And yet you can't give a well thought out response as to why you think he's done a fabulous job, all you do every day is post how great Trump is, what a great job he's done, how he was sent from God to save America (how ironic you posted that considering he's doing his best to destroy America)
I'm not a puppet, when i want to make a long rambling post, i will, I generally dont because I hate it when others do that.

Dink wouldn't listen to a word i say.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The good news is you can read the article I linked for free. Like I said if there’s anything in it you feel to be inaccurate I’d be interested.
I dont disagree with any of it, but it has zero to do with the job Cuomo is doing. It’s not an either or issue, Trump has done a very poor job in preparing for this, and NY leadership hasn’t fared much better. The health director of NYC gave the A-OK for Chinese New Year.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Does it say anywhere about when the virus comes back for a second wave and we have to go through all of this again?
Sir, if and when it comes back it will be far less prevalent, if 15-20% of the population is immune(far higher in the hard hit areas), the R 0 will be that much lower.

kane

EOG master
I'm not a puppet, when i want to make a long rambling post, i will, I generally dont because I hate it when others do that.

Dink wouldn't listen to a word i say.

Nice deflection, Drink asks you why you think Trump has done a fabulous job, and you can't give him an answer, just like I predicted you wouldn't. Orange man good! Orange man Good!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Nice deflection, Drink asks you why you think Trump has done a fabulous job, and you can't give him an answer, just like I predicted you wouldn't. Orange man good! Orange man Good!
You're good at predicting huh? lets hear your prediction of where we'll be after memorial day? Pandemic worse, better, or the same?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I have had so many realizations in the past 70 or so days. It's been the oddest time of all of my life for certain and I can slowly realize our world will never be the same.

I feel it's so odd that we live in a time where wearing a mask that could possibly save your or someone elses life make you afraid but carrying a gun is just protection.

A time where if they wont allow people to go back to work they were refusing the right to choose a freedom but not that matters when it comes to women.

I live in a country where we
We are led by the stupidest man to attain
the american presidency. That is remarkable enough. But at the same time, he is also the most selfish human we could have elected. I knew we as society would suffer back in 2016 but I really had no fucking clue.

The lack of responsibility he is willing to admit, the lack of empathy for those dying, the complete blame game to remove himself from any wrong doing makes everyone cringe. Well except 43% of people who love the divide that has been created.

My father who has hep-c and my cousin both whom I love endlessly and are intelligent people normally still believe this is just a hoax made up by the media. So yeah I'm scared, terrified 61 days after I made my last bet and earned a penny, wasn't eligible for stimulus and when I entered my mothers home today she wore a mask and I was asked to bring my own plate, fork and
glass put everything in perspective... terrified if its 1-10 I'm now a 11 and have been living in a world of 5 for 2 months.

Very few people have genuine care for others anymore. Systematic control. Government is slowly but surely infringing on our everyday lives. Create stupid laws. Even in the package that was passed, putting all sort of garbage in so small owners have to rely on them forever. Its all bullshit.

Would love to hear what freedom actually means to people in 2020.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Merlin says Trump is doing a fabulous job, Drink asks Merlin what's so fabulous about the job Trump is doing. I'm still waiting for Merlin's answer

merlin is a two bit garden variety chitty room rash.

why you read that shit or respond to it is your fault.

he don't give a fukk or know a damn thing about thos virus, the presidency or the economy. The dude eats meat with last weeks date on it.

He is here to make you and your brethern squirm with his shit talk. Ignore the guy and he fades pretty quick.

mr merlin

EOG Master
merlin is a two bit garden variety chitty room rash.

why you read that shit or respond to it is your fault.

he don't give a fukk or know a damn thing about thos virus, the presidency or the economy. The dude eats meat with last weeks date on it.

He is here to make you and your brethern squirm with his shit talk. Ignore the guy and he fades pretty quick.
I love you like a brother Billy.

I dont disagree with any of it, but it has zero to do with the job Cuomo is doing. It’s not an either or issue, Trump has done a very poor job in preparing for this, and NY leadership hasn’t fared much better. The health director of NYC gave the A-OK for Chinese New Year.

Ive said before that Diblasio should be charged along with trump for criminal negligence. We agree on that.

As far as Cuomo goes, you brought him up in the response. Not sure why you now say the article has zero to do with Cuomo?

At any rate I hope your company is hanging in there FW

Be well

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Drnkyourmlkshk said:

I have never rooted harder for someone in my life. He failed me at every step of the way. I know what it's like to lose 20k on a lost coach & that wasn't half the emotion I feel towards this man presently.

I do this with my father all the time. Trump says we are winning.

Let's dumb it down and just deal in facts. We have the most cases, most deaths and have spent more on items not regarding the actual virus. Our economy is in shambles, unemployment is closing in on 30%. What and when is the winning going to look like? Where can I find even a smidgen of victory since Feb. 1st when he proclaimed this was a tiny concern.

Stop talking about when the second wave hits we will have built in immunity. When are you going to realize this is NOT THE FLU. You have no factual basis to make that claim. We have no idea how many times someone can get it and we have even less of a idea of what longterm recovery looks like.
Start with any question youd like.

I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY.. I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM. Thank you