Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
80+k dead and Trump is up late tweeting about what?! Obama obviously. His head isnt the game, not even in the stadium to the parking lot. His level of concern is zero.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm sorry wasnt intentional. What country are they from and what year?
Do you know the steps necessary to become a U.S. citizen currently? Do you know what ot entails currently? Do you feel they are too lenient? Also you are incorrect. 25% of the thousands of the current doctors practicing arrived and had to work on temporary visas while they waited. Do you feel it's fair if they weren't able to stay and were deported while we as citizens desperately needed them?

These are all very basic questions. Never attended college to answer your question and I am going to go out on a limb and say my constant research and traveling the world the last 15 years wouldn't allow me to say something as immature as I hate 53% of all people in my own nation based solely on how they vote.

Those 15 Years GLOBALIZED You.

Problem Identified.

You saw things in those 15 years , that always made you return the the Good Old U.S.A.

Didn't matter who the President was, you always returned.

Even to the one, that You and the FAKE NEWS hate.
Ok finally! Some answers to work with.
So when you say tests. Do you mean the ones you cant actually recieve unless you chance going to a ER in any city currently
still? Or do you mean the ones that google had already started making back in February?
Oh maybe you mean the tests that we chose to let governors bid against? Same as machines.. remember leave it up to the governors! Especially those blue states!
When you say doctors. Which doctors have recieved praise and pay raises from this administration?
Medical ships? Yeah I'm positive Trump and staff took credit if that's what you're referring to but cant find any source of how he was involved. Give me a link please?
Temporary hospitals again cannot find a single link by googling trump and temporary hospitals linked together other than cms which new rules were applied. Is that you are referring to?

Not interested in being infected with your LIBERALISM DISEASE.

Doctors and Pay Raises. How about Housing and Rations ? Maybe a pair of shoes ?

See What Happens when you get tied up with a LIBERAL GLOBALIST, WHO'S A BIG A.O.C. Fan

U.S. Government Medical Ship ? That must have been Okayed by A.O.C.

Army Corps of Engineers ? Ever Heard of them ? might have built some of those hospitals.

Who has Tested more people than the U.S.A. ?

You need another trip out of the U.S.A.

You might get Lucky.

You never Know, you could find a shoulder to Cry on.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm sorry I didnt even know what you meant. Yes we have border control. I have heard of it yes.
Illegal aliens are just reprehensible. You know whenever I see someone hard on their luck I go I bet they wish they were cleaning a wichells bathroom, picking fruit for 7$ a hour with no benefits and then I always notice how they're in every grocery store paying sales tax and I think.. these assholes make me sick!
My dream when I was a boy was to do whatever it takes to get to a land where I could be free and make a decent wage and then I was going to fill out 7 different forms, answer approximately 1100 questions, pay 205$ in fees and then I was going to wait 90-270 days living off very little while I waited for a answer and if I'm by somehow lucky enough to be granted a citizenship my chances of being incarcerated are 20.5% chances of making 50k a year which isn't a livable wage in most cities is 13.4%.

If I jump through all those hoops I then get to worry about Covid but don't worry help is on the way. I have a press conference at 4 50/50 shot the virus gets discussed in a way that matters to my new citizen ass. Wish I was a blonde from Sweden then I'd be acceptable.

They call them BORDER PATROL AGENTS.

Sorry, that You were not Capable of Playing the CARDS THAT YOU WERE DEALT IN LIFE.

Diagnosis for that Disease is LIBERALISM.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Those 15 Years GLOBALIZED You.

Problem Identified.

You saw things in those 15 years , that always made you return the the Good Old U.S.A.

Didn't matter who the President was, you always returned.

Even to the one, that You and the FAKE NEWS hate.

Not interested in being infected with your LIBERALISM DISEASE.

Doctors and Pay Raises. How about Housing and Rations ? Maybe a pair of shoes ?

See What Happens when you get tied up with a LIBERAL GLOBALIST, WHO'S A BIG A.O.C. Fan

U.S. Government Medical Ship ? That must have been Okayed by A.O.C.

Army Corps of Engineers ? Ever Heard of them ? might have built some of those hospitals.

Who has Tested more people than the U.S.A. ?

You need another trip out of the U.S.A.

You might get Lucky.

You never Know, you could find a shoulder to Cry on.

Why would doctors need new shoes provided for them if they were paid what they deserve. Do you know what people went to Ivy league schools for 50 years until 2000? Medical doctors. Know what they go to school for now. Entertainment attorneys.
You want no immigrants but also want people to kill themselves to become a doctor so they could stay in debt for life.
You get on that surgery table and I guarantee Boston Massacre is not worried if Gomez or Muhhamed is saving his life.

Army corps of engineers was not a trump staff or presidential idea. Look into that one sir, quick Google search.

You keep bringing up AOC like she is a bad person lol. Wtf? Who in in the current president cabinet has achieved more than her by age 30? I dont count bankruptcies a good value but you might so let's debate just academic accomplishments and approval ratings.
U.S. military ship? The one that contained over 500 infected Navy officers and had a controversial effect on our entire military system. Which one are we discussing?
The one in LA that wasn't needed.. yet.

We are talking second wave while 1st wave has currently 170k people in hospitals clinging for life.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Why would doctors need new shoes provided for them if they were paid what they deserve. Do you know what people went to Ivy league schools for 50 years until 2000? Medical doctors. Know what they go to school for now. Entertainment attorneys.
You want no immigrants but also want people to kill themselves to become a doctor so they could stay in debt for life.
You get on that surgery table and I guarantee Boston Massacre is not worried if Gomez or Muhhamed is saving his life.

Army corps of engineers was not a trump staff or presidential idea. Look into that one sir, quick Google search.

You keep bringing up AOC like she is a bad person lol. Wtf? Who in in the current president cabinet has achieved more than her by age 30? I dont count bankruptcies a good value but you might so let's debate just academic accomplishments and approval ratings.
U.S. military ship? The one that contained over 500 infected Navy officers and had a controversial effect on our entire military system. Which one are we discussing?

We are talking second wave while 1st wave has currently 170k people in hospitals clinging for life.

Built the Temporary Hospitals.

Javitts Center/ Tents in Central Park.

Trump sent the COMFORT and MERCY to N.Y.C. and L.A. if they needed them.

Stop watching LIBERAL FAKE NEWS. And Open REAL LINKS not FAKE NEWS Links.

You won't need everything spelled out for you.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Any Volunteers on Here willing to offer their Help to this Guy ?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Your can clearly see the different levels of intellect across the American political spectrum in the Chitty community now.

Striations of stupid, apathy in arguments, parrot talk, defensive rhetoric and trollspeak.

While the country literally rots in broad daylight.

I have never underestimated anything as badly as I have the sheer power of stupid.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I'll help out here Drnk. Its not that people don't want immigrants, we want control of the border. If you want to come into the country, we want it documented. I understand that they come in from far worse life situations - and we should help them. We don't want felons in, we don't want undocumented people with unknown diseases in either. We can help the latter. We want them to come in and be productive (which they are) as they work toward citizenship. I hate when companies target the undocumented to get around taxes and social security.

If you think these are unreasonable concerns, try going to canada to escape the US. Countries just dont let you in undocumented, so why should we? Funny how Mexico tightened its southern border once the people from central america couldn't come to the US.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I'll help out here Drnk. Its not that people don't want immigrants, we want control of the border. If you want to come into the country, we want it documented. I understand that they come in from far worse life situations - and we should help them. We don't want felons in, we don't want undocumented people with unknown diseases in either. We can help the latter. We want them to come in and be productive (which they are) as they work toward citizenship. I hate when companies target the undocumented to get around taxes and social security.

If you think these are unreasonable concerns, try going to canada to escape the US. Countries just dont let you in undocumented, so why should we? Funny how Mexico tightened its southern border once the people from central america couldn't come to the US.

Brother anything above a low level street criminal, any criminal involved in a pre conceived or organized plan or plot does not walk across half a continent, through a desert to further that agenda.

Put some state of the art surveillance at the container ports and actually respond to the infared images of groups of immigrants preparing to cross by foot.

The border is a low level made for TV issue created to sate the identity trolls at base level and the cleansing crews.

You are right about the difficulty of entering the US illegally from Canada. It is damn near impossible. I know this first hand.

If it is near impossible to enter for a Canadian with no wall or physical impediment, why is there such a huge problem at the Southern border?

What is the difference between a Mexican and a Canadian (border)?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Made for TV optics is the difference.

The biggest over reach in propoganda ever was to declare the border a National emergency, misappropriate funding and then put the build on slow roll.

That wall will be finished in 5 years, maybe. That is some fukkin National Emergency.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Brother anything above a low level street criminal, any criminal involved in a pre conceived or organized plan or plot does not walk across half a continent, through a desert to further that agenda.

Put some state of the art surveillance at the container ports and actually respond to the infared images of groups of immigrants preparing to cross by foot.

The border is a low level made for TV issue created to sate the identity trolls at base level and the cleansing crews.

You are right about the difficulty of entering the US illegally from Canada. It is damn near impossible. I know this first hand.

If it is near impossible to enter for a Canadian with no wall or physical impediment, why is there such a huge problem at the Southern border?

What is the difference between a Mexican and a Canadian (border)?

The semantics of how the US enforces it is just that, but it’s our country. It’s like we are shamed for wanting to do so. It’s infinitely easier to move drugs across the Southern border than the northern.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Made for TV optics is the difference.

The biggest over reach in propoganda ever was to declare the border a National emergency, misappropriate funding and then put the build on slow roll.

That wall will be finished in 5 years, maybe. That is some fukkin National Emergency.
All I can say is ask people who live down there. Trump just didn’t decide there should be a wall, it’s been an issue for a very long time.

All I can say is ask people who live down there. Trump just didn’t decide there should be a wall, it’s been an issue for a very long time.

Here in Arizona it's not much more than a side issue to get the republican base riled up.

We have a friend who's a big trump follower and rails constantly about illegal immigration. He has a commercial painting business and has employed illegals for years because it's cheaper for him. That is a pretty common theme here.

If the republicans were serious about cracking down on illegal immigration they'd go after the businesses who employ them. Until he got busted recently by the media trump himself was employing a lot of illegals at mar a lago. Just a few weeks ago trump announced his new illegal immigration act but specifically said farmers would still be allowed to employ them.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
let's have a good week!

some positive news. IHME Models are not predicting any return to exponential growth.

SEATTLE (May 10, 2020) – As some states continue to ease social distancing mandates and new data are acquired on people’s movements, the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington is projecting a slight increase in expected COVID-19 deaths in the US.
Today’s updated death projections total 137,184 cumulative COVID-19 deaths (estimate range of 102,783 to 223,489) through the beginning of August. This follows the Institute’s May 4 forecast of 134,475 deaths.
“The increase is explained primarily by people’s movements, as captured in anonymous mobility data from cell phones,” said IHME Director Dr. Christopher Murray. “We’re also seeing fewer deaths expected in some states; however, we’re now forecasting slower downward trajectories in deaths after states hit their peaks in daily deaths.”
Murray noted that IHME’s models are not yet predicting a resurgence or “return to exponential growth” of the epidemic in the US. As always, IHME’s forecasts will change as the Institute acquires and analyzes new data. In addition, the organization’s modeling assumes that mandates currently in place will stay in place until infections are minimized.

mr merlin

EOG Master
let's have a good week!

some positive news. IHME Models are not predicting any return to exponential growth.

SEATTLE (May 10, 2020) – As some states continue to ease social distancing mandates and new data are acquired on people’s movements, the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington is projecting a slight increase in expected COVID-19 deaths in the US.
Today’s updated death projections total 137,184 cumulative COVID-19 deaths (estimate range of 102,783 to 223,489) through the beginning of August. This follows the Institute’s May 4 forecast of 134,475 deaths.
“The increase is explained primarily by people’s movements, as captured in anonymous mobility data from cell phones,” said IHME Director Dr. Christopher Murray. “We’re also seeing fewer deaths expected in some states; however, we’re now forecasting slower downward trajectories in deaths after states hit their peaks in daily deaths.”
Murray noted that IHME’s models are not yet predicting a resurgence or “return to exponential growth” of the epidemic in the US. As always, IHME’s forecasts will change as the Institute acquires and analyzes new data. In addition, the organization’s modeling assumes that mandates currently in place will stay in place until infections are minimized.
What a shock, they dont predict the pandemic curve to be different than everyone in history. Thanks for nothing IHEM.

They're on their 10th revision, they've been all over the board thusfar, every early one was wrong. No need for models anymore when the curve is obvious.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Here in Arizona it's not much more than a side issue to get the republican base riled up.

We have a friend who's a big trump follower and rails constantly about illegal immigration. He has a commercial painting business and has employed illegals for years because it's cheaper for him. That is a pretty common theme here.

If the republicans were serious about cracking down on illegal immigration they'd go after the businesses who employ them. Until he got busted recently by the media trump himself was employing a lot of illegals at mar a lago. Just a few weeks ago trump announced his new illegal immigration act but specifically said farmers would still be allowed to employ them.
I’m for the crackdown. Don’t understand why farmers should get a pass.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
What a shock, they dont predict the pandemic curve to be different than everyone in history.

I don't think you or I are experts on pandemic curves.

wasn't it you that thought this would be a bell curve and deaths would decrease at the same rate they increased?

These models did and are showing how long the tail and downslope will be. I gleaned that info, at least, from them back in April I believe.

bobodad

EOG Addicted
The living quarters for these farming workers will become a coronavirus breeding ground, just like Singapore.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I don't think you or I are experts on pandemic curves.

wasn't it you that thought this would be a bell curve and deaths would decrease at the same rate they increased?

These models did and are showing how long the tail and downslope will be. I gleaned that info, at least, from them back in April I believe.
The mitigation measures are likely delaying the end of the pandemic, prolonging it by many weeks.

The same pattern is being seen everywhere(in both europe and the US), NY,NJ, Mass, PA are all well on the decline(because they were first), the same thing will be seen everywhere else in the near future as each state and region follows their own natural path.

What's stunning is the amount of misinformation being put out by the media, if you didn't follow this closely,look at the data, if you just watched the news, you would be totally unaware that the pandemic has peaked,that it's getting better each and every day. they used to say "oh my god, it's getting worse", now they say 'if we exclude this, this,this, this and that, it's getting worse".

The mitigation measures are likely delaying the end of the pandemic, prolonging it by many weeks.

The same pattern is being seen everywhere(in both europe and the US), NY,NJ, Mass, PA are all well on the decline(because they were first), the same thing will be seen everywhere else in the near future as each state and region follows their own natural path.

What's stunning is the amount of misinformation being put out by the media, if you didn't follow this closely,look at the data, if you just watched the news, you would be totally unaware that the pandemic has peaked,that it's getting better each and every day. they used to say "oh my god, it's getting worse", now they say 'if we exclude this, this,this, this and that, it's getting worse".

You’ve been dead wrong on your Covid analysis all along. It’s pretty obvious you were over hyping it early on just so you could once again give undeserved credit to trump for beating your mythical numbers.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The semantics of how the US enforces it is just that, but it’s our country. It’s like we are shamed for wanting to do so. It’s infinitely easier to move drugs across the Southern border than the northern.

That is a fair statement, border enforcement is well spun for many different reasons, some internal and some for external agenda. It just seems overblown from my armchair, which is merely an observation.

Speaking more to experience it is an open border for illicit goods all the way around. Different habits have different origins and points of entry. Raws from Central flow over the southern borders, finish products of opiate or psychedelics are from the far East and are dock work.

Again one makes headlines, the other.....

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran

and that's the point. the models are inputting not just the new actual current up to date numbers but factoing in the mitigation (which isn't a novel concept) even hundreds of years ago we used things like social distancing, staying home, masks ect to some extent.

we knew that months ago. I"m not sure why you thought we would have deaths going down as fast as they went up, when we already knew that mitigation would have a drastic effect.

we all learn at different rates though.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
The living quarters for these farming workers will become a coronavirus breeding ground, just like Singapore.

I think we need our leaders to protect our food suppiy chains. We did a great job preparing for the worst in Big cities with temp hospitals and Hospital ships. Let's put that same ingenuity into creating temporary isolated housing that easily allows for social distancing, food and med delivery ect, for our Agricultureal workers and Meat Packing industries, ect.

any essential industry that is way more susceptible to outbreaks, especially in our heartland, southern outherwise sparsely populated areas that are not at peak yet.

let's spend money and effort for our Americans in those states as readily as we did for the fuks in NY, California, and Illinois. In many cases their health impacts ALL Americans way more than some NYC or Chicago ghetto rats.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

It is a socio economic issue most certainly and you made an excellent point, it is your perogative on how to proceed.

It is not a National security issue, that is propoganda. A law enforcement issue at a local or regional level, perhaps.

No different than Covid. A local or regional issue overblown into a statewide response.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I’m for the crackdown. Don’t understand why farmers should get a pass.

Did not know that farmers could still employ. Unless the migrant workers go through strict back ground checks and are monitored 24/7, that ends the ruse of a National Security issue.

"Illegals" are bringing drugs, terror and organized crime. Except for the peach pickers and pepper pluckers. They pretty good guys.

Last edited:
I'm sorry wasnt intentional. What country are they from and what year?
Do you know the steps necessary to become a U.S. citizen currently? Do you know what ot entails currently? Do you feel they are too lenient? Also you are incorrect. 25% of the thousands of the current doctors practicing arrived and had to work on temporary visas while they waited. Do you feel it's fair if they weren't able to stay and were deported while we as citizens desperately needed them?

These are all very basic questions. Never attended college to answer your question and I am going to go out on a limb and say my constant research and traveling the world the last 15 years wouldn't allow me to say something as immature as I hate 53% of all people in my own nation based solely on how they vote.
Over 20% of the prison population is composed of illegal aliens.

mr merlin

EOG Master
and that's the point. the models are inputting not just the new actual current up to date numbers but factoing in the mitigation (which isn't a novel concept) even hundreds of years ago we used things like social distancing, staying home, masks ect to some extent.

we knew that months ago. I"m not sure why you thought we would have deaths going down as fast as they went up, when we already knew that mitigation would have a drastic effect.

we all learn at different rates though.
161 deaths today in NY - down 80% from their highs, in less than a month, what more do you want?

boston massacre

EOG Master

I'll help out here Drnk. Its not that people don't want immigrants, we want control of the border. If you want to come into the country, we want it documented.

FW Understands it.

I might have to pay him for his Patience, Explaining Things to LIBERAL WACK JOB SNOWFLAKES.

No Patience here trying to cure that Disease.

boston massacre

EOG Master
We need to know what brought him out in the 1st place. Typically, reserved, quite, and not looking for any significant push back.

He wrote a Big Diatribe about Trump, on not Having a Fix with the current state of the Pandemic.

I Responded Back, and asked him what he would do to Fix the issue.

That Lead to another Diatribe.

MY MISTAKE !

Didn't Realize He was one of those LIBS !

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
161 deaths today in NY - down 80% from their highs, in less than a month, what more do you want?

Your question doesn't really have anything to do with the quoted statement. But I can answer the question on what I'd like to see happen going forward. Its not about what I want, but what we need and would what need to do to meet those needs. (what we all want is to see the virus disappear tomorrow, find a miracle cure, have a vaccine and all be back to work and school and not have our senior citizens and fatties be at a higher risk than normal

I'd love for All Americans to experience 80% reduction in their region from their high deaths by June 10 then I suppose.

I'd love for the all areas to obey President Trump's white house recommendation for reopening.

I'd love for the midwest, heartland, big sky, and southern regions to get Federal help in housing our essential workers in the critical food industry supply chains.

I'd love to see us duplicate and surpass the examples of contract tracing at the %'s that places like Germany, South Korea and testing of a place like singapore. If they can do it we should be able to do it better.

Drugs move across the border with factions of the US and Mexican governments working together.