Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
How about that woman in Texas spending 7 days in the cling for not apologizing for opening her salon.

modern day Rosa Parks

which one of these main characters, looks like their kids would "stand up for ther rights" by breaking the front doors of small businesses and looting and which one's will learn to open their businesses in the name of freedom and liberty underneath the red, white, and Blue

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I been in company of Rosa Parks a bunch of times, she donated her speaker fees to the same rec centers I supported over the years. She is beautiful, so calm, so confident just a real quiet serene lady.

She got no hate in her not one ounce if anyone an angel in heaven she is.

Don't know shit about this hair cutter lady but if she is like a modern day Rosa Parks then god bless her.

If she ain't may god bless her anyway.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just watched the evening news filled with dire predictions of rising cases and all kinds of other really bad things. Meanwhile the reality is we seem to be headed for the lowest day of positives in a month.

They highlighted MN huge increase in cases, the truth is we've greatly increased testing and are mostly testing people in nursing homes right now because of so many deaths. So we're finding cases right where we expect to.

Just watched the evening news filled with dire predictions of rising cases and all kinds of other really bad things. Meanwhile the reality is we seem to be headed for the lowest day of positives in a month.

They highlighted MN huge increase in cases, the truth is we've greatly increased testing and are mostly testing people in nursing homes right now because of so many deaths. So we're finding cases right where we expect to.
Media all doom and gloom.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Bad day for the hot spot, 5 deaths.

yeah all jokes aside, numbers can lead to strange realities

a person in South Dakota was over 3 times more likely to die of Covid today than a California resident
a person in North Dakota was 4.3 times more likely to die of Covid today than a California resident

There are certain pockets of pretty low population density areas that we need to have the President intervene to help all Citizens

let's build those dirty immigrants that work in the meat packing plants in all the Heartland and big sky country meat packing plants some spread out individual housing units so they can work and not get contaminated in their backwards living styles.

If China can build entire hospitals in a week, we should be able to build temporary single apartment cinder block houses for 750-1500 employees for a half dozen big meat packing plants.

There is no reason my neighbors shoud be hinting around trying to get me to offer me meat from my garage deep freezer.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
California yet to see the worst of this. Poor air quality seems to be a contributing factor to inability to fight this virus. Seasonal air quality in the NW may see another spike in Portland and Washington.

cheapseats

EOG Master
LA's air quality has been great with traffic at maybe 30% of normal. Best it has been in like 50 yrs per county of Los Angeles, AQMD.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see today was worst death day in two weeks and one of the worst overall.
This is just flat out awful
If it were real, which it's not, NY had 232 deaths i think, then late in the day they make it like 750. i dont know why they do it but it's all bullshit. Now i hear there's like 1700 more they want to add, from nursing homes i think, that's a lot of dead people that they never took to hospitals.

I dont care if you're in a nursing home or not, if you're real sick shouldn't they take you to a hospital? They could have saved some of them, right?

MrTop

EOG Master
If it were real, which it's not, NY had 232 deaths i think, then late in the day they make it like 750. i dont know why they do it but it's all bullshit. Now i hear there's like 1700 more they want to add, from nursing homes i think, that's a lot of dead people that they never took to hospitals.

I dont care if you're in a nursing home or not, if you're real sick shouldn't they take you to a hospital? They could have saved some of them, right?

depends on the fever. The hospitals only want certain types. If they cannot be saved at the place of death NY does not bring you to hospital at this moment. The Paramedics call you out at the plate. No replay

4E1A165B-F33E-44ED-9361-B317C3950BB3.jpeg

mr merlin

EOG Master
Open up everything.
Lots of true insanity out there, a canadian school district announced their reopening plans, it included prohibiting children from getting close to one another, no congregating at lunch, etc, at recess children would walk in circles spaced at least 6 ft apart.

These lunatics are planning a national Gulag.

bobodad

EOG Addicted
Three American heros, as praised by Mr. Merlin, involved in the fatal shooting of a security guard in Flint Michigan, are charged with pre-mediated first degree murder. Two of them still at large, as reported by the Detroit News.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Three American heros, as praised by Mr. Merlin, involved in the fatal shooting of a security guard in Flint Michigan, are charged with pre-mediated first degree murder. Two of them still at large, as reported by the Detroit News.
A shooting at a mcdonalds too I believe, patriotism is growing in america.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
the way this Virus slowly spreads from the NYC epicenter in the surrounding states is crazy.

Pennsylvania starting to get slammed now.

Hopefully the sunlight and warmth kill this shit soon

Lots of true insanity out there, a canadian school district announced their reopening plans, it included prohibiting children from getting close to one another, no congregating at lunch, etc, at recess children would walk in circles spaced at least 6 ft apart.

These lunatics are planning a national Gulag.
If every kid contracted coronavirus there's a chance none would die and it would help create herd immunity.

waco

EOG Dedicated
I want to get rid of fake news(news I dont agree with) but like news I agree with and want that news to stay!!