Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

You said nooses and swastikas, stop lying already, anyone can see for themselves you posted swastikas, you said not one photo showed them, I just posted three, As usual, I win and you lose, you should be used to losing by now, just get over it and move on, stop obssessing
Dumbass, it was in the article I linked.

You notice how, for the most part, peaceful Republicans protest? Democrats break windows, burn cars and loot.

kane

EOG master
This is Raiders doing what he always does, he moves the goal posts. He said there wasn't one photo of nooses or swastikas, I show him three such photos, he realizes he's wrong again, so he changes "swastikas" to "murder signs", and if I showed him photos of murder signs, he would have posted something else

This is Raiders doing what he always does, he moves the goal posts. He said there wasn't one photo of nooses or swastikas, I show him three such photos, he realizes he's wrong again, so he changes "swastikas" to "murder signs", and if I showed him photos of murder signs, he would have posted something else
Stop obsessing. There were no nooses or murder signs. Heisenberg posted fake news again. The worst at the rally was some signs referring to the governor as being Hitler.

kane

EOG master
Stop obsessing. There were no nooses or murder signs. Heisenberg posted fake news again. The worst at the rally was some signs referring to the governor as being Hitler.

this is you once again moving the goal posts, you never said murder signs, you said swastikas, you said you couldn't fine one photo of a noose or swastika, I showed you 3. I win, you lose, rinse and fucking repeat. And with yet another victory over you, I'm done with you now, feel free to keep posting whatever nonsense you want, just know that I beat you yet again

With my above post, I guess you can now make it 6 times that I've proven you wrong
For the last time. CNN posted that there were nooses and murder signs. There were no nooses or murder signs. There were swastikas used to call the governor Hitler.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You sure you guys dont want to go back to bickering about South Dakota? I heard there's a nursing home with like 15 deaths - it's back to a hotspot.

kane

EOG master
For the last time. CNN posted that there were nooses and murder signs. There were no nooses or murder signs. There were swastikas used to call the governor Hitler.

Here's what the link said moron "To show off their swastika posters, confederate flags, nooses hanging from cars, and signs calling for murder." That's taken directly from your link. Do you notice the beginning part, the part that says swastika posters? Can you see that part Raiders? Can you see the part that says swastika posters?

MrTop

EOG Master
trade deal part 1 not going well...china not buying enough food....forget part 2 , good thing he has a good relationship with china president Xi

sad

mr merlin

EOG Master
trade deal part 1 not going well...china not buying enough food....forget part 2 , good thing he has a good relationship with china president Xi

sad
After this pandemic, we dont need a trade deal anymore, massive tariffs along with a complete realignment of mfg back to the US is called for.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sounds like Trump will disband the Corona virus task force in the coming weeks, good news, no need for important decisions to be influenced by Fauci and Birx anymore.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Who needs them when we have president lysol leading us
Seriously, the need for them and their advice has passed, this pandemic is halfway through and on the downward trend. Following their advice led us to a depression, Trump can handle it from here.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
My link said that there were nooses and murder signs. You were wrong again.
You said nooses and swastikas, stop lying already, anyone can see for themselves you posted swastikas, you said not one photo showed them, I just posted three, As usual, I win and you lose, you should be used to losing by now, just get over it and move on, stop obssessing
Your link also said swasitkas, stop with the lies already, do I need to quote directly from the article you linked
Dumbass, it was in the article I linked.

You notice how, for the most part, peaceful Republicans protest? Democrats break windows, burn cars and loot.

I have no idea what either of you are trying to accomplish.

I don't think you do either.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I saw the noose photo. And no I'm not wasting any time digging it up for these losers. Even if produced, it wouldn't change anyone's mind. Arguing with these fools is not worth anyone's time and effort.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I saw the noose photo. And no I'm not wasting any time digging it up for these losers. Even if produced, it wouldn't change anyone's mind. Arguing with these fools is not worth anyone's time and effort.
The cameras always gravitate to these people at the capitol rallies, no matter the state. Pretty embarrassing that they think it’s a good idea to dress and act like that. The media paints with a broad brush however so everyone on the right is guilty.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The cameras always gravitate to these people at the capitol rallies, no matter the state. Pretty embarrassing that they think it’s a good idea to dress and act like that. The media paints with a broad brush however so everyone on the right is guilty.

you folk give them goofy bastards too much ink.

nobody give a fukk about those silly posers until it convenient.

When the turnip run along so will they. Hang out in the fukkin barn until next time talk some mess about member back in Micheeeegan shoot each other a bit some shit.

i ran everywhere for ever and them dudes were scarce, never see them unless they need liquor.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
you folk give them goofy bastards too much ink.

nobody give a fukk about those silly posers until it convenient.

When the turnip run along so will they. Hang out in the fukkin barn until next time talk some mess about member back in Micheeeegan shoot each other a bit some shit.

i ran everywhere for ever and them dudes were scarce, never see them unless they need liquor.
That’s where it goes back to channels reporting the news vs making the news. The latter sells.

Here's what the link said moron "To show off their swastika posters, confederate flags, nooses hanging from cars, and signs calling for murder." That's taken directly from your link. Do you notice the beginning part, the part that says swastika posters? Can you see that part Raiders? Can you see the part that says swastika posters?
No noose, no murder sign. Don't post the same thing over and over again unless you have a real picture of a noose or murder sign.

kane

EOG master
No noose, no murder sign. Don't post the same thing over and over again unless you have a real picture of a noose or murder sign.

You didn't ask for a murder sign, you asked for a swastika, I showed you three, you can try to deflect and move the goal posts all you want, but it won't work with me

Raiders asked for a swastika photo, I posted three of them, so now he moves the goal posts and wants a photo of a murder sign, this is his M.O. anyone who's argued with him knows exactly what I mean

kane - don't mention swastika again. We are past that. New subject.

In the CNN article it says that racists brought nooses and a murder sign. That's fake news.

kane

EOG master
I don't give a fuck about nooses and murder signs, you wanted a photo of swastikas, I gave you three. I win, you lose, just like always

kane

EOG master
Trump Says U.S. Must Reopen Even If More Americans Get Sick, Die

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-even-if-more-americans-get-sick?srnd=premium
wow

He knows if the economy is in the shitter he's in trouble, so this is a desperate attempt on his part to get the economy flowing again, of course he doesn't give a shit how many more Americans die, he's willing to sacrifice the lives of thousands of Americans for the chance of a decent economy when November rolls around. Just another reason why he's a disgusting human being

MrTop

EOG Master
He knows if the economy is in the shitter he's in trouble, so this is a desperate attempt on his part to get the economy flowing again, of course he doesn't give a shit how many more Americans die, he's willing to sacrifice the lives of thousands of Americans for the chance of a decent economy when November rolls around. Just another reason why he's a disgusting human being

agree, plus his personal money is going down the toilet .......Forbes said he is losing millions